• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 weeks PP omg

I cannot get a good picture in this lighting but baby is on the boob non stop today not sure if he's getting sick or what but i tried, I'm so frustrated wouldn't it be darker today? Maybe ies ectopic? What are signs of ectopic?

20181114_130823.jpg 20181114_100917.jpg 20181114_100738.jpg 20181114_100638.jpg

Just went into the bathroom lighting is that better? Do you think it looks darker than yesterday? Or lighter?

20181114_132607.jpg

I took yesterday tests out of the plastic case and they do have pink.

I was just on countdown to pregnancy looking at their photo gallery of evap first response and it seems like people are getting evap that look like positives and indents that look positive but aren't have yall experienced this?

They look a lot like evaps on frers I've seen here. If they're getting darker after a few days I would probably say it's more likely a bfp.

That being said, I do know quite a few ladies who've had Irish twins in my tandem feeding group on Facebook, and even I've gotten pregnant while ebf my second ds, and I'm still tandem feeding my youngers, although I had periods return first.

these all look like every FRER I took for two months befor I got pregnant. They all look like they have lines these days BFN or BFP. only trust them if they are clearly pink without second guessing. early squinted can go either way with these tests now. Even the company says every test has some sort of line now (it’s mostly just where the fluid pools in the indent)

I think bfp, how many dpo are you. The last test is the clearest and easiest to see good luck x

Look at this line before even taking the test!!!! Wth i bought 2 different blue dye tests we will see what those show im starting to think these are crazy incidents! Of that's the case that's really messed up what if i was ttc?

20181114_182314.jpg

Look at this line before even taking the test!!!! Wth i bought 2 different blue dye tests we will see what those show im starting to think these are crazy incidents! Of that's the case that's really messed up what if i was ttc?

I think bfp, how many dpo are you. The last test is the clearest and easiest to see good luck x

No idea i haven't had a period yet, only thing i know is we have only had sex once and it was either November 2nd or 3rd. You think so? Im a little worried about it staying the same being an ectopic? Ive never had one though so i don't know what to look for

Wow, frer's are not very good anymore it seems... I see so many with evaps giving ladies false hope on here :/

There's terrible that there's a line without even doing it

There's terrible that there's a line without even doing it

View attachment 1048013

It’s absolutely shocking I complained to to company cause they brought me so much false hope in the past xx

Thats crazy id take that test back to where yiu bought it and demand refund

Have u taken blue dye katie? What time is it with you - your the states right?

I did take over last night i could see ther line but couldn't get a picture, it's darker this morning. I just took another one with my smu but I'm just taking a generic blue dye im saving my clear blue for later add afternoon is better for me than morning. It's 9:51 am here yeah im in colorado US. Sorry i know yall have been waiting for my blue dye just had to wait for smu but hopefully heand a picture soon!

Ok wtf this is NOT a plus sign pregnancy test it's the 2 lines i left the guide in one picture. So is this really positive? Or is it a fuck up? Sorry excuse my language but come on!!!!

20181115_100154.jpg 20181115_100224.jpg

This looks like a dye run, you can see where it is darker in the middle of the control. It can happen if over saturated with urine. I'd say negative on this one too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->