12 weeks PP omg

Could you talk to your OB/GYN and let them know you have a reasonable fear there is leftover tissue and want to get it checked out? I would think that would deserve a follow up visit with a doctor. It would give you an answer to what's going on, whether it's a pregnancy or something else.

Could you talk to your OB/GYN and let them know you have a reasonable fear there is leftover tissue and want to get it checked out? I would think that would deserve a follow up visit with a doctor. It would give you an answer to what's going on, whether it's a pregnancy or something else.

Yeah i think I'm going to have to do that i did have a very traumatic birth and he was early and i had a hard time getting him out where as with my other 5 i pushed once or twice and one i didn't push at all and with him being early and i had infection i did think they'd at least check me out! But now tge problem is Thanksgiving is next week soi im not sure the office will be open or if the doctor's will be in at all next week!

I will buy one more box of frer and if i do not get a good line then I'm assuming these are the horrible disgusting rediculous nasty indents

Ive been taking my internet cheapies and they've been stark white so i really don't know, but i don't think im pregnant. I haven't bought anymore first response yet though :?:](*,)
Girl ughh this has been annoying huh I feel ya

I know girl I'm so annoyed with this shit! I can't even imagine if i was ttc!!!
I know !! We’re ntnp But the thought of a third baby is kind of nice I really want to boys so bad of course there’s no guarantees

I know !! We’re ntnp But the thought of a third baby is kind of nice I really want to boys so bad of course there’s no guarantees

I would've loved one more girl but after having our 5th boy i think my one girl is all I'll ever get! Lol how old are your lo's?

10 and 4!! I’ve always wanted a boy
Ooohhh that will be a perfect age gap!!! My oldest 2 are 2 1/2 years apart 2&3 are 14 months(that was waaaaaayyyy too close lol) 3&4 are 3 1/2 years 4&5 are 5 years and 5&6 are 3 1/2 years apart by far the best age gap was 5 years it's perfect!

20181121_183821.jpg 20181121_183809.jpg Oh my gosh yall what the hell!!!! I finally said ok I'll buy some and just see for the hell of it, and it's my darkest test yet by far! I don't understand! The ic's are barely visible if there at all. These lines are very very pink and i know you can see it in the pics but you should see it irl!!!! I don't get it :?::shock::nope: 20181121_184503.jpg 20181121_184704.jpg

We do dtd again but it was only 5 days ago im so confused ***********HELP************ME*************

I deffo see them lines hunni don't no what to say but have you spoke to doc about it? Xx

Sorry if you said further up xx

I deffo see them lines hunni don't no what to say but have you spoke to doc about it? Xx

No i haven't, i was 100%convinced it was just the stupid frer indents that's why i waited so long to even buy more, i even debated on buying more but figured just buy some user one then hold on to ther others got oopsies in the future as we are done. But i took it and IMMEDIATELY you could see it the last picture I'd like 30 seconds after peering on it! And now we're in a holiday so cannot call until Monday! Is it possible that 5 days ago i ovulated and already implanted??? That line is nuts!

View attachment 1048674 View attachment 1048676 Oh my gosh yall what the hell!!!! I finally said ok I'll buy some and just see for the hell of it, and it's my darkest test yet by far! I don't understand! The ic's are barely visible if there at all. These lines are very very pink and i know you can see it in the pics but you should see it irl!!!! I don't get it :?::shock::nope: View attachment 1048678 View attachment 1048680
Wow This is just crazy that looks positive to me it doesn’t look like an indent that’s crazy you keep getting these lines what symptoms are you having

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->