• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

12 weeks PP omg

This looks like a dye run, you can see where it is darker in the middle of the control. It can happen if over saturated with urine. I'd say negative on this one too.

Yeah it probably is, i just wish i could get a fir sure either way, those damn first response i mean there's deff some progression on the frer but it could just be one indent is worse than the other, this is crap, i can't imagine if i had been trying to conceive for a long time then got all this it would brake for heart if it's not real, they really need to fix these tests

Yeah it probably is, i just wish i could get a fir sure either way, those damn first response i mean there's deff some progression on the frer but it could just be one indent is worse than the other, this is crap, i can't imagine if i had been trying to conceive for a long time then got all this it would brake for heart if it's not real, they really need to fix these tests

I absolutely ate FRER right now. They used to be the best in the market and now they just cause so much anxiety with these darn indent lines. And then they have the nerve to be expensive! For what it's worth, I see something on all the tests. Either way it turns out I am praying for you and hope for the best outcome!

I see a second line on the blue dye as well, but it really does look like an evap.

How cruel. You really aren't having the best of luck with tests :hugs:

The really hard part is I don't have my period yet so it's not like I'll start my period and know! Uh

My doctor only does them if there's a problem or bleeding i had this happen before not quite as bad as this time and she just told me i can schedule my 8 week appt

I swear your last test looks darker xx

There’s def lines on all your FRERs and although a lot of women have been having trouble with evaps on FRERs lately, they don’t look like evaps. But it’s been a few days now and I would think if it was a new pregnancy then the lines would be much clearer by now. I know with this pregnancy I got a faint line on a frer in the morning and by the afternoon it was almost as dark as the control.

I’m thinking maybe your body still has some left over hcg from your son for some reason even tho it should be all gone by now?

Last edited:
My doctor only does them if there's a problem or bleeding i had this happen before not quite as bad as this time and she just told me i can schedule my 8 week appt

How frustrating :hugs:

My thoughts on all this is that you probably have some retained tissue from your delivery from your little one at only 12 weeks pp. The lines aren't getting any darker so theres probably a trace amount lurking in your system somewhere. Sometimes it's take a period/bleed for everything to clear. Wishing you all the best anyway.

I hope things make a lot more sense soon.

To share my experience, I conceived 10 weeks PP and had a chemical. It wasn’t like my previous chemical at all, there was a line on my tests, quite a bit darker than yours at the moment and it progressed and then faded but a line hung about for over 10 days and in that time I had really intense cramping and pain - but I didn’t bleed. Ever. The line went and the pain did. We had dtd with no protection. I was ebf.

Everything was absorbed and no issues. I found a few cases online where very early PP chemical pregnancies can be experienced differently.

Just to share what happened to me x

If you asked me two days ago i knew i wad pregnant and i was panicking, but now I'm not so sure, but I'm out of tests and don't know if i should get more? Why couldn't i just get a straight answer uh thank you ladies for coming along with me on this craziness!

I really think that last test was darker so might be worth testing again...but then again I don’t know anything about hcg hanging about after a pregnancy lol. I really hope u get a definite result soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->