12 weeks PP with IVF baby - possible BFP please look

fluterby429

Reaction score
Had a TR in 2010 but never able to get pregnant. Had IVF and have a 12 week old son. I have been breastfeeding so I haven't had an AF. Please tell me if this looks like a faint BFP.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 148
I see a line, but I am not sure on the color. The test also looks yellow; how long after you dipped was the picture taken? Hoping this is a start of a bfp for you

I tweaked that pic. Here it is original

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 108
Here's another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 88
Errrrrit does look BFP to me. Is it possible it's still residual from your newbie? Do you want it to be bfp?

It looks like a faint positive to me, good luck

IDK how is feel about it. One one hand my baby is so new and my body is still recovering. Not to mention I just had X-rays, CT scan, lithotripsy to break up a kidney stone and I currently have a stent in until next week. Retesting is hard to do now because I have so much blood in my urine.

On the other hand, being pregnant naturally would save me from having to do the FET saving money and my body from meds.

I asked the hospital to test me but they didn't. I assumed they did. Their reasoning is because I'm nursing and only 3mo PP. I'm going to assume my test is just bad. I'll know later today when my beta comes back. I've just been stressing over it

Thanks for looking ladies

Well I had a beta the day after the positive test and after the lithotripsy and the number was only a 2. I'm left confused as to what happened. Was it higher the day before and the lithotripsy caused something bad or it's a total fluke that both tests were positive falsely. I will never know I guess

I think its lingering hcg from the babe you had three months ago....

Hcg is only in your system for no more than 4-6weeks after giving birth.

I'm in the same boat as you, 3 mo old and had the faintest of lines on an IC this morning.. we'll see what tomorrow morning's says

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->