12dpo all negatives I'm so upset I need friends

bumpbug

Reaction score
I'm 12dpo today.
AF due on Wednesday (at 14dpo)
Been using 10miu/ml tests, got a FRER for tomorrow morning.
If it's a negative that's it.
I'm counting myself out :(

I'm so upset.
We were praying for a Christmas baby.

I don't understand! We BDd all throughout my Ov times... How can I not be :(

I really just need someone to talk to :(
Hubby is useless at this kind of support

Hi There

Im in the same boat 14dpo and still non the wiser.

I think we all get so discouraged because some ladies are lucky enough to get their BFP before AF is due.

However i dont believe thats the norm and most will get it after AF is late!

There is still hope!

Hey, don't feel let down! I'm due this wednesday/thursday too. I caved in and tested at 9dpo and 10 dpo only to see BFN. I am now not going to test until Wednesday. It is very disheartening to see a clear BFN when so many women get their BFP at as early as 8dpo! Don't be discouraged and patience is key. Good luck and sending you lots of baby dust :)

Hey I'm in same situation as you! I took 10 miu tests, like 10 all BFN! apart from 1 that had the faintest line ever, I wouldn't even call it a BFP. I'm not upset about it because I hear that those tests are rubbish and not as sensitive as they say. Alot of women have said that they got a BFP on FRER but the "ultra sensitive" ones were showing BFN. Don't lose hope, I'm going to test a little later with a different brand xx

I know exactly how feel. This is my 5th month TTC and this will be the first month that I am not testing unless af is late. I don’t keep any tests at home anymore, I will have to go and buy one if I’m late. I found testing early made me crazy and upset. I feel a lot better about it now.

I don’t feel that this is my month sadly. I’m only 10 DPO with a 12 LP. Af is due weds/thurs for me also.

Got my fingers crossed for us all

I’m there with you...except I’m refusing to test. AF is due Wednesday or Thursday and I’m so anxious about it. We’ve prayed so hard for a Christmas miracle BFP. This is our 18th month TTC #2 and I don’t know why it isn’t happening. We BD at all the right times every month...and yet nothing. It’s so disheartening when your body won’t do what it’s meant to do.

You’re not alone. And you’re not out until AF arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->