12dpo, BFN this morning, but could SWEAR I'm pregnant!!

Hi Folks! I'm new here and have done a lot of browsing to see posts that could relate to my current status. I am currently 12dpo with a BFN this morning :( But in the last few days I have had minor cramping which differs than my AF craming (which is also usually non-existent until AF actually arrives), had moments where I feel like an absolute luntic, only to be cool and calm a little later, feeling FAT, can't sleep right, and oddly enough my bb's DON'T feel sore, which they normally do about a week before AF. Also - and I apologize if this is TMI - but the last couple times my BF and I have had sex, it hurt. Kind of like a poking pain, as if he was jamming into a wall inside.

Has anyone ever had this situation, all these symptoms, and ended up with a BFP after 12dpo???? Please help!!!! Thanks ladies, hope to get to know a bunch of you soon!!

hiya darling, i am 12 dpo today, ive had 2 negative tests. well, iv had a bit of tingling in BBS, been getting very hot and sweaty wen im stressed (im usually freezing ll the time) reali low jabbing pains like just above the pelvic bone, and sum odd feeling at top of stomach, about an inch to the left of my belly button.

cervix is high, soft, closed, all the signs of pregnancy but still nagative test.

i tested positive with my daughter when i was 2 1/2 weeks pregnant. and that was a very very faint line.

think about it, if we r 12dpo then realistically we are only about what, less than a week pregnant????
I DO IT ASWEL, i test far too early, i think i should just buy 14 tests and test every day for the next two weeks koz its the only thing that will shut me up haha

good luck, but it is still possible!! i almost gave up on my daughter, i had tested negativ on wednesday, wednesday night i had a dream than i had a posativ test but i wasnt pregnant :S so, the next day, i tested again and ther it was my little faint positiv line!

i tested positive with my daughter when i was 2 1/2 weeks pregnant. and that was a very very faint line.

by this bit i mean i would have been.......... roughly 24 days past ovulation, assuming the egg attatched at 7 days past ovulation :)

I'm new around here (well, for posting anyways--been skimming posts for issues I can relate to here and there). I found this post by Googling the symptoms "12 DPO, high & soft cervix, BFN." I'm just curious if the the original poster ever got her BFP? Or did AF come along and ruin things?

I have nearly ALL the symptoms she listed, including UN-sore boobs which in the last 3-4 cycles had become common. I've been testing for the last few days with nothing but BFNs (I knew it was too soon, but now that I'm 12 DPO, I'm getting scared:nope:).

Hello All :) I'm new here. My husband and I lost our first child our angel daughter at 18 weeks back in November and are ttc our Rainbow Baby. Ive been peeing on sticks all week and getting bfns but i feel preggo. No aunt flo symptoms was cramping from ovulation till like 11 dpo, sore boobs, very tired, bloating. Hoping AF doesn't show. Do u guys think ill still get my bfp? Thanx for listening. Baby dust to all! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->