12dpo on progesterone: faaaaaaint + or lost my mind???

kjs1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm losing my mind and husband thinks I've seriously gone nuts haha. I tested this morning with FMU at 12dpo and this is the test (see photo). I swear there is a very faint line and when i hold it to the light I see it too. At 7dpo to 10dpo I had a lot of cramping (no spotting), back ache, very tired, sleeping 9-10 hours a night, and teeth are sensitive on the right side of my mouth. I have been taking vaginal suppositories since 3dpo per my RE as I have a 9-10 day LP. We have been trying for a year and half (never a pos in my life) so I'm sure you can see why I would be losing my mind at this point!!

What do yall think? Crazy? :wacko:

Attachments

• 20170617_111152.jpg
    20170617_111152.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 69
I see what you're talking about! It looks good! Did it show up right away? I think tomorrow am it will be darker!

Thank you! My husband does not see it at all. But he first thought the lines were supposed to be a cross for some reason :/ I'm going to test in the morning at 13dpo. I don't know how I am going to focus on anything else today!

I waited the 3 minutes before I looked at it at all haha. So it was there when I first looked and more when you hold it up to the light. It is sooooo faint though I thought it could very well be nothing. I am still not sure but weird that I had so many pms/preg symptoms from 7-10dpo and then they totally stopped and I have felt great and been in a super good mood. The tww is brutal haha!

Thank you! I will post an update tomorrow.

For those that have gotten bfp before, what was the dpo that you got it?

When should I call my RE too? Now? Or when the line is darker?

I can see something there

I have had bfps at 10dpo, 9dpo and 12dpo bur the 12dpo was the first time I tested so would have shown sooner
Good luck!

That's defo there, I don't even have my contact lenses in and I saw that! Test again today :D

I would test again with another frer to compare and then call re

Thanks ladies. I tested this morning at 13dpo and it is stark neg. Not even a shadow! I don't understand....

Should I stop taking the progesterone suppositories now or wait another day?

I was really hoping I would have a positive test for fathers day to show my husband and dad :(

This sucks.

Also, my husband hasn't even asked me about th test this morning! He seems to just be happy go lucky regular Sunday morning! I hate playing games but I'm really just sitting here irritated, seeing how long it will take him to remember, if ever!

Then we got in a huge fight because he forgot. Great.

Honestly I'm often happy when hubs forgets. Sometimes I feel mental suggesting a faint line (which seems to happen time after time) and then af shows. I've stopped showing him unless 3 girlfriends I send the pic to see it as well. He'll go fetch them but not ask unless I show him. It's easier for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->