12dpo. Squinting. AF due TMRW

cutieq

Reaction score
I'm already on some awesome threads but wanted to create a new one for anyone close to AF and squinting the day away.

Here are my 11dpo and 12dpo tests. No real symptoms. Boobs were sore but they're normal today. AF due tomorrow.

Anyone else or close?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 28
I see a line :D no such luck on mine today :)

Hi Meg,

I just got a pretty solid faint line on a FRER. Feeling much better about that, but still freaked out that it could an evap or something :(

How many DPO are you?

I'm 12dpo today and a big glaring bfn on a FRER. Was the line pink? Pretty sure if it's pink it won't be an evap?? Keep us updated :)

I'm 12dpo today and a big glaring bfn on a FRER. Was the line pink? Pretty sure if it's pink it won't be an evap?? Keep us updated :)

It was. I'm still super nervous. Fx for you. 12dpo is early. Keep me posted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 19
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's amazing! No more squinting required :) and thanks - I will, waiting till Monday morning now :)

Nevermind, you just did! OMG!! I see it, definite :bfp: congrats! xoxo

Thanks! I've had a chemical before so I'm nervous.

When you testing wildworld? You feeling positive?

Fx'd it all goes well cutieq - are you able to get blood tests to confirm to put your mind at rest?

Hi Meg,

Not feeling positive at all. We had sex once this cycle while I was ovulating and stopped halfway through, so I'm definitely out this month. Seriously thinking of giving up TTC. DF isn't into it like I am, he says it will happen when it happens.

Hi Meg,

Not feeling positive at all. We had sex once this cycle while I was ovulating and stopped halfway through, so I'm definitely out this month. Seriously thinking of giving up TTC. DF isn't into it like I am, he says it will happen when it happens.

I feel you - it's incredibly hard. My OH desperately wants more kids but we still find it difficult to 'get the job done' so to speak. We're just about to start the IVF process and I doubt that's going to be any easier
:(

I've been trying for over a year with my 1st ending in a chemical. I'm super nervous right now. I haven't even told my hubby yet. The line is to faint and doesn't get it. Once I get a solid line or a digital test, I will fill him in.

TTC is definitely rougher than I ever envisioned

Hi Meg,

I feel you - it's incredibly hard. My OH desperately wants more kids but we still find it difficult to 'get the job done' so to speak. We're just about to start the IVF process and I doubt that's going to be any easier
:(

I'll be putting up a more in-depth post later about my troubles in the forums to get advice, because I'm so over it now.

Sorry you're having trouble getting it done, hope the IVF works first time. There are SO many supportive ladies on here, they're brilliant and will keep you going through the whole thing xx

Thanks guys. I never imagined it would be so hard either. It's been over a year for us now and we know there's issues but still been trying, leading to much disappointment.
Cutieq - it looks solid to me, but definitely get that digi bought and test soon :)

No squinting on either of your tests! I've had a few chemicals too, but they were WAY lighter than yours. Good luck!

It was. I'm still super nervous. Fx for you. 12dpo is early. Keep me posted

Congrats cutie! That's so awesome! Hopefully that line will darken up for you! Just curious...what brand is that first pic? I think I am using that brand and I am just afraid it's not accurate. It's saying bfn but I'm hoping I get a BFP soon. I'm only 10 dpo today. I may try a frer tomorrow.

Congrats cutie! That's so awesome! Hopefully that line will darken up for you! Just curious...what brand is that first pic? I think I am using that brand and I am just afraid it's not accurate. It's saying bfn but I'm hoping I get a BFP soon. I'm only 10 dpo today. I may try a frer tomorrow.

Starting to spot now so in freaked out a bit. It's a FRER. Those are great. Good luck!

Awe man :( hopefully it will stop soon and everything will be ok! I had spotting with my 2nd baby and everything turned out fine. Try to take it easy at least until you can see a dr. And thanks for the info about the tests...I didn't realize frer made those dip strip ones too. Mine are clinical guard not frer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->