12dpo today and bfn is all hope lost?

ashleytufts

Reaction score
Today I am 12dpo. So :witch: is due Thursday 4/8 and no :bfp: yet. . . :cry: anyone get a bfp after 12dpo or matter of fact any bfp lately? Love to hear about others BFPs that just stirs my grits :happydance:

im in the same dates as you im 12dpo and due af on thursday hoping she doesnt come ive just had a pinky/brown spot .. grr implantation or early af? god knows!!
baby dust to you
x

I'm 14DPO and AF was due on the 4th. I'm still getting BFN's, I'm hoping for a late BFP.

i am approx 12DPO too not 100% sure, i am due AF friday, i have done tests today, zip, nada, nothing :(
last thursday i had a teenie tiny bit of blood when i wiped, impant bleed?? but absolutly nothing since!
I am driving myself crazy, i know i am potentially still in the running but i also feel like i am out :( my poor OH must think hes witha crazy lady so much so, i got up at 6.10 this morning badly needed the loo so i went (obviously not wanting to waste the FMU so did a test) i crawled back into bed and hes like you alright, i said yeah just went toilet, his response was...so what was it??
i didnt even have to tell him i was testing he just knows i wouldnt be able to resist it :(

save me from my insanity please!!!!

I didn't get my BFP until 17po. I got BFN at 13, 14, 15 & 16dpo. I spent A LOT on tests!

im 11 dpo and getting BFN I suppose there's still hope for us all keep smiling girls xxxx

Okay ladies well im a little hopeful :thumbup: Wait change that I still have faith :winkwink: Okay so today is 13dpo and :bfn: this morning but not with FMU so who knows. . . . Glad to know that I share the same dates with some of you! Thanks ladies for everything I will keep posted. Might I add :witch: is due tomorrow and I have no pms signs what so ever Im normally cramping and spotting for 2-3 days before so Im very excited lets hope :witch: doesnt show. IM PRAYING FOR TONS OF :bfp: LETS SEE JUST ONE EVEN IF ITS NOT FROM ME. THAKS GURLS :kiss: hows everyone else lets hear!

~ashley

wow I'm not alone, I'm 14 dpo and AF was due today have been POAS and getting BFN. MInd you my back cramps have upped a notch in last hour so think witch is on the way, FX for you ladies xx

Back pains may be a good sign :thumbup: lets pray that :witch: stays far far away :dust:

P.S. I will update Friday 4/9 AF will be 1 day late then and I will be 15dpo. Lets pray :witch: stays far far away! Praying for :bfp: For all of us :winkwink:

:dust:

~ash

yeah here's praying the :witch: stays the heck away. I'm testing on Saturday at 12 - 14DPO (some sites have me OVing on the 27th others on the 29th) so we'll see how it goes. I'm praying praying praying for my BFP but with the stress I've been under? Not so hopeful anymore even though I'm cramping and overly emotional. Had a really good long cry today. What a mess am I.

Come of girls, turn up the heat in those ovens and here's praying for those beautiful :bfp: s!

OMG dont you hate when those stupid internet calendars give always give you 100 different ovulation dates ugh..... smh (shake my head) Really hoping you get your :bfp: SATURDAY!!!

~ASH

Ashleytufts..Im due for the stupid ugly witch thursday also.
I wish she would find something else to do. :growlmad: Well, if not this month, maybe next month...:flower:

Hiya,

OK I have a two stories for you, first one I tried for 18 months -2 years to get preg with DD and nothing, went on Clomid and waited and nothing, I had surgery booked for my foot and went to the doctor told him we took Clomid and were TTC. He ordered blood work and nope not preggers, I had the surgery, helped my dad on his farm and kept getting cramps like Af was there. Finally about 2 weeks after Af was due I was upset it wouldn't come and DH made me take a test...guesss what? I was pregnant and had surgery etc. and the blood test should have shown and it didn't.:nope:

Second story: DD was 10 months old, I decide well might try now seeing it took so long last time. So I go to my doctor and he said yep no worries and gave me my script. Took the pills and then when Af was due I started getting brown spotting off and on and crampy, took tests and nothing all negative a week after AF was due I finally got my BFP!! My daughter is 13 and my son is 12.

Now here's my problem, I took CLomid last month and I am due for AF tomorrow, FF says I was due two days ago but my cycles are 32 days so I'm due tomorrow. I've had brownish spotting for two days and got a yep you guessed it BFN when I tested today. My temps have all stayed above coverline so I'll wait till Saturday and try again!!

The moral is, don't give up at 12dpo it can happen a little later, everyone's bodies are different and things happen at different times!! We're women and we're all unique so chins up Ladies!!! Don't give up yet!!!

Here's my current chart if anyone wants to have a look https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dac45

Best of luck ladies!!!

Thanks so much crystal!!!!1 :flower: Definitely realized that every woman is different and that 12dpo is way to early to lose hope :winkwink:

~ash

OKAY GIRLS UPDATE :witch: is due today and no :af: Mind you that I normally get pms symptoms spotting and cramping 2-3days before shes even here I normally have to wear a pad 1-2days before because it always feels like shes coming any second but not this time and im staying hopeful :thumbup:

P.S GIRLS LET ME HEAR SOME UPDATES TODAY! lets get tons of :bfp: IVE BEEN STALKING EVERYONE :haha:

~ASH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back