12dpo today and bfn is all hope lost?

small upate girls no :af: yet and its 5:30pm praying she stays away

:dust:

~ash

i didnt get my BFP until 17 dpo and then it was still pretty faint :) good luck girls!

I just found this site and I love it. I'm so glad there are other people out there stressing the same as me. I'm 12 DPO and I'm afraid to test. I should have started today on a normal cycle but I tend to be pretty irregular. I'm scared to test and have it be negative since I've been trying for almost a year now. Last night I had a little spot of pink on the tissue and I was thinking YAY! implantation bleeding, but today I had a tiny bit more that was more brownish and only when I wiped. I have had cramps for about a week now and I normally never have cramps even with AF. I think I will test in the morning. Anyone have an opinion on using the test strips versus the normal test you buy from the store?

Well ladies went to the doc today and got :bfn: on urine :cry:. The nurse was really blunt and said there is no way your preggo! Made me sad because she was kind of rude and didnt want to do a blood test. Well anywho today :witch: is 1day late and that just made me sad :cry:
By the way the nurse said wait a month and do another test! Who the heck says that wait a month before you do another test? Im not listening to her I just really need some advice girls. Thanks

hERES SOME DUST

:dust:

~ASH

awww that sucks they sometimes seem to have no idea...when i had a 6 month cycle a nurses advice was to test everymonth just to make sure that wasnt the reason why...no offer of investigation or adcise me to go see a doc!!

rubbish...sorry youre having such a rough time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"