12dpo with symptoms bfn :(

Alainas_momma

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I've been reading posts for a couple months now, but this is my first post. Thanks for your advice in advance :)

I have extremely sore boobs that are so swollen they feel firm (this is not a usual pms symptom for me). I decided to take a test tonight at 12dpo with a dollar tree test and got a bfn :( Anybody else with a similar story that later got a bfp? Does it make much of a difference if I tested of a night instead of morning? Af isn't due until the 29th so I am hoping I just tested too early.

Probably too early to be testing, especially for a dollar tree test (i've never used them personally) but i'd imagine they are not the most sensitive. Either wait a few days and test again, or try a more sensitive test?

Some people will get a bfp in the evening but your urine is more concentrated with your first morning wee which is why most people try and test then, maybe leave it a couple of days and try again with fmu. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice! I think I'm out for this month though unfortunately. I just started spotting and have cramps.

I'm 12dpo with af due tomorrow. I'm displaying symptoms but nothing concrete. I tested & got a bfn. Not surprised tbh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->