13 days late, bfn, no AF..

linz85

Reaction score
Hi all. Currently on CD 46 and I'm 13 days late for AF. I've done 3 tests, the first on the day AF should of been here, then 4 days after that. Last one this morning. So.. I'm not pregnant. What can I do to encourage my cycle? Trying to get a doctors appointment without it being urgent is like trying to get blood from a stone and I've got to wait over 2 weeks.

I'm just fed up. I was hoping to be pregnant before I hit 30 ( which is early September ) and its looking very unlikely now thanks to my body working totally against me. This isn't the first time this has happened either, beginning of the year I missed 2 periods and was on CD 85 before AF showed up.

Anyone else in the same boat or have any info?

x

Do you temp do you know you have definitely ovulated? You either has a slow hcg rise which is common and will show on bloods and eventually a sensitive hpt or you didnt o. Nothing really else you can do what sensitivity hpts did you use? Some walk in centres or family planning do blood tests or at least they used to

Hi, no I haven't temped before but I ordered a BBT thermometer of Amazon 2 days ago so it should be here any day.
The tests I used were cheapie ones from Homebargains. 3 in a pack for 99p lol.
I don't have any indications that I'm pregnant. I guess I just will have to wait it out till my doc appointment or AF shows. :shrug:

The month before i fell pg with my son i wasnt temping but just going by 'twinges' and i think i got to cycle day 47-48 then started bleeding, i think it was an annovulatory cyle, when that happens your body gets thrown out & just have long cycles sometimes.. Hopefully its not though hun, some dont get BFP's until a good 2-3 wks late! X

Black cohash vitamin should start af....had a similar situation happen to me so I took one in the morning,afternoon and night and it started about 24 to 48 hours later

Also wanted to add...black cohash makes your uterus contract...which helps get your flow going.

Well I'm Ovulating atm so I'll hold off taking anything atm and see where things go. I'm on CD 51 so fingers crossed I do O :D

Hope this is your:bfp:month

Only use black cohash if you know your not pregnant or before you O.

:dust:

Well I got my BFP :) Took a test after someone mentioned it had been a while since i tested and with no AF anywhere near.. took one as i was doing an evening OPK. Both were positive :) That's why my opk's were always positive lol.

No idea how far I am, my lmp was 20th June but I don't think I'm that far as a cb digi only has me at 2-3 weeks :-/

Roll on my doc's appointment and dating scan :)

Ah that is really great news, congratulations!!! Our bodies just love to play tricks on us.

Well I got my BFP :) Took a test after someone mentioned it had been a while since i tested and with no AF anywhere near.. took one as i was doing an evening OPK. Both were positive :) That's why my opk's were always positive lol.

No idea how far I am, my lmp was 20th June but I don't think I'm that far as a cb digi only has me at 2-3 weeks :-/

Roll on my doc's appointment and dating scan :)

That's awesome! Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->