13 month old growling......

Didz

Reaction score
Nope, that's not a typing error. She really does GROWL at people. It's not the sort of growl you'd expect from a kid her age either. She's this dainty little cherub faced girl and then makes this noise. A deep, guttural noise that'd sound better coming from a male wolf. She does it all the time and I've no idea why. It can be amusing at times though. If she thinks someone is being nasty she'll growl at them.
Once, we'd gone food shopping and had her in the seat of the trolley. We were cross the end of an aisle and were about halfway across and another woman, who was speeding around the store like a woman possessed, almost hit our trolley. She'd had enough time to see us but still tried to ram us out the way to get past, she saw Amy sitting in the seat and thought twice about it. This woman tutted at my OH as if it were his fault and Amy looked this woman square in the eyes and let out this long, deep, terrifying growl. The look on this woman's face was priceless and Amy cracked up a fair few other shoppers doing that.
I was wondering if anyone else's LO does the same?

Ella went through a phase of growling, although not really at people, just growling was her noise she liked to make at the time. I think she passed through the phase after 2-3 weeks. It was pretty cute though!

my lo did the same sort of thing, but with grunting, i think cos she cant talk its a way of expressing herself, she did it for about 3 months and still does it now but not so much.

Button growls all the time lol. I don't even know where she picked it from cause we got 2 cats! I'm in a local mums group and its a pretty common behaviour from what I've seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->