(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Anyone ever have only 1 positive opk? Have been testing with clear blue digital twice a day and finally got a smiley face at 11.30 this morning. Took another at 2pm and it's back to negative. Not sure if I'm surging or not. I often think if we've managed to put a man on the moon surley there must be a way to def know if you're about to ovulate or not lol. Wishful thinking!

Anyone ever have only 1 positive opk? Have been testing with clear blue digital twice a day and finally got a smiley face at 11.30 this morning. Took another at 2pm and it's back to negative. Not sure if I'm surging or not. I often think if we've managed to put a man on the moon surley there must be a way to def know if you're about to ovulate or not lol. Wishful thinking!

ME!!! :wacko: I had one at 8am in the morning and then it went negative again that evening. I haven't had a positive since then. I had O pains the day after so i'm assuming I did ovulate

Okay so pretty much since last cycle ive had this horrible stabbing pain in my right breast on the right side of it, it comes and goes. Ive felt my breast for lumps and there is none, nothing, feels fine...so what do you ladies think it could be?:shrug:

I think it's hormones. And probably the same hormones that are making your OPKs dark this cycle. You're having a weird cycle, it seems, but hopefully it will sort itself out soon. Good luck to you Lizlovelust!

As for me: FF finally confirmed ov today. I had a huge dip at 2DPO, but it seems that it was just an estrogen dip. I usually get them around 4 DPO, but it's within the normal range. Totally threw me off though. So, here's hoping that we managed to catch the egg this month. Fx! C'mon March!

Hello ladies! I'm moving over from the February thread...after seeing so many bfps there I'm really hoping that this month continues to be a lucky month for everyone! To reintroduce myself, my hubby and I have been FTC since November 2008. We have finally given in and admitted we need help so we are going through our ferility testing this month. I have my hsg scheduled for Monday so hopefully we'll have some answers and a plan of action soon!

I'm not going to put much hope into this month for myself but im really looking forward to seeing ALL of you get your bfp's!!

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners ECHO, EMMYJEAN, BLU_BUTTERFLY, MUNCHKINLOVE, LILYV, TUGAWUG, TAURUSMOM05, AVERITABLE, ANNIE77, ALTAMOM, BECYBOO_x, SHARNW, HERCFREAK, LANEY_BUMP, LUNA_19, TTC_LOLLY, BOXXEY, MISSBABES, PAULAPUDDLE, TORRES, CHARISSE28, BOORAD, MINDYB85, BAY, AMP26, and KARE2012 hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

AL335003 glad that you got that appointment, hopefully the information you get will not call for you having to see a FS... GL FXD!:dust;

HAJ624 you can wake up regularly, as long as it is 3 hours of sleep, you are good to temp, each time you wake, check the clock to see if it's been 3 hours. Then you can use the adjuster to fix it to the time you normally temp. And I have been doing IUI for the whole time, and DIY at home.... it is Best if the swimmers are there before OV and egg release. Each time I get VERY bloated after the OV and implantation.... GL FXD!:dust:

ANNIE77 of course I will put your date down! YAY:dust:

KARRY1412 I can always use more friends on BnB!!! I think you should be OVg right about now right Hun?:dust:

CHRISTIELEE83 those follicles were great count and size, sounds super promising!:dust:

ECHO so very glad that you are back with us Hun! As for the exercise, low carb, exactly the same things I did this cycle, increased the water intake and took a prenatal and folic acid! GL FXD!:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 I think starting before you're trying will help you prepare and learn your cycle. Fertility friend is a great tool as well, and you can post for our interpretation, click my siggy and join for free. I love temping, because you really can see your shift....:dust:

28329 YAY! Come on OV, let's get this chase and TWW over with to a BFP!:dust:

ELLIS0498 don't give up Hun, I just got a BFP at Cycle #34! You can do this! As for the 1 day peak, yes, with the digis you can only get 1 day as there really is only 2 days that there is OV action being that 12-36 hours after the surge the egg drops, I always got only 1 with the smiley :dust:

MOMMYH Perfect OPKs and definitely some good timing of the BDg!!:dust:

HERCFREAK :hugs:I am so sorry to hear that,I hope they can give you some information as to what is happening, maybe the lining needs to be thicken for better implantation. Sometimes they recommend baby aspirin for that when your medical condition is verified as ok to do so.:dust:

MINNI2906 so happy to have you back!:dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

:flower: I want to thank you all for your well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and :dust: that you have given over the last year. It has certainly helped me through, I am nervous as the lines are still rather light, but I am holding on.... Thank you so much for your support ladies, it means so much!:flower:

AFM... CD34/19DPO: I tested again this morning, still a BFP, it is still faint, hoping that it gets darker and darker and the results are good on Thursday! Read in my journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

*First Page Updated*

MrsMM really happy for you :dust: FXd that you've got your sticky bean!

Hello. I hope I'm doing this right. I'm a March 6th tester. I had a temp dip today which is CD10. I haven't O'ed yet. I'm going to start OPKs today, until I get a +. Awesome group!

Congratulations Mrs MM...I have just read your journal, so happy for you! xx

Congratulations MrsMM!!!!!! :happydance:

So Happy for you!!!!!!!!!

Count me in. I say the 25th of March

My Ovulation Chart

Ladies is this too early for an implantation dip??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->