(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners ECHO, EMMYJEAN, BLU_BUTTERFLY, MUNCHKINLOVE, LILYV, TUGAWUG, TAURUSMOM05, AVERITABLE, ANNIE77, ALTAMOM, BECYBOO_x, SHARNW, HERCFREAK, LANEY_BUMP, LUNA_19, TTC_LOLLY, BOXXEY, MISSBABES, PAULAPUDDLE, TORRES, CHARISSE28, BOORAD, MINDYB85, BAY, AMP26, and KARE2012 hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

AL335003 glad that you got that appointment, hopefully the information you get will not call for you having to see a FS... GL FXD!:dust;

HAJ624 you can wake up regularly, as long as it is 3 hours of sleep, you are good to temp, each time you wake, check the clock to see if it's been 3 hours. Then you can use the adjuster to fix it to the time you normally temp.
And I have been doing IUI for the whole time, and DIY at home.... it is Best if the swimmers are there before OV and egg release. Each time I get VERY bloated after the OV and implantation.... GL FXD!:dust:

ANNIE77 of course I will put your date down! YAY:dust:

KARRY1412 I can always use more friends on BnB!!! I think you should be OVg right about now right Hun?:dust:

CHRISTIELEE83 those follicles were great count and size, sounds super promising!:dust:

ECHO so very glad that you are back with us Hun! As for the exercise, low carb, exactly the same things I did this cycle, increased the water intake
and took a prenatal and folic acid! GL FXD!:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 I think starting before you're trying will help you prepare and learn your cycle. Fertility friend is a great tool as well, and you can post for our interpretation, click my siggy and join for free. I love temping, because you really can see your shift....:dust:

28329 YAY! Come on OV, let's get this chase and TWW over with to a BFP!:dust:

ELLIS0498 don't give up Hun, I just got a BFP at Cycle #34! You can do this! As for the 1 day peak, yes, with the digis you can only get 1 day as
there really is only 2 days that there is OV action being that 12-36 hours after the surge the egg drops, I always got only 1 with the smiley :dust:

MOMMYH Perfect OPKs and definitely some good timing of the BDg!!:dust:

HERCFREAK :hugs:I am so sorry to hear that,I hope they can give you
some information as to what is happening, maybe the lining needs to be thicken for better implantation. Sometimes they recommend baby aspirin for that when your medical condition is verified as ok to do so.:dust:

MINNI2906 so happy to have you back!:dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom
spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

:flower: I want to thank you all for your well wishes, thoughts, prayers, and :dust: that you have given over the last year. It has certainly helped me through, I am nervous as the lines are still rather light, but I am holding on.... Thank you so much for your support ladies, it means so much!:flower:

AFM... CD34/19DPO: I tested again this morning, still a BFP, it is still faint, hoping that it gets darker and darker and the results are good on Thursday! Read in my journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

*First Page Updated*

Holy cow mrsmm24!!!!! I swear I just screamed! Unfortunately I'm by myself on a train lol!!! I am soooooooo happy for you. Had my fingers crossed for you every month. So so so happy. Wishing lots and lots of sticky dust!!! Really made up for you!
P.s thank you for the boost and advice above, means alot xxx

Anyone ever have only 1 positive opk? Have been testing with clear blue digital twice a day and finally got a smiley face at 11.30 this morning. Took another at 2pm and it's back to negative. Not sure if I'm surging or not. I often think if we've managed to put a man on the moon surley there must be a way to def know if you're about to ovulate or not lol. Wishful thinking!

ME!!! :wacko: I had one at 8am in the morning and then it went negative again that evening. I haven't had a positive since then. I had O pains the day after so i'm assuming I did ovulate

Thanks! Glad it's not just me, I'd better go find poor DH and get cracking. He just shook his head at me last night and said 'man down' lol. Oh the joys of scheduled BD!

Hey girls can someone look at my chart for me? Am I just having a slow rise or did I maybe not O, or do you think I might get a temp jump tomorrow? Thanks! Just trying to figure out when we can take a break from :sex: lol

Congrats MrsMM!!!! So very happy for you!! :D

Haj -4DPO is too early for implantation. The dip is caused by a surge of oestrogen that we get around 4 or 5DPO which counteracts the raised temps caused by progesterone. HTH :)

MommyH - It could be a slow rise, but only time will tell. I'd say keep BDing every 2nd day for now until your chart is a bit clearer.

ickle pand - a little off topic, but I am drooling over the cupcake in your avatar.... YUMMMM

Haj -4DPO is too early for implantation. The dip is caused by a surge of oestrogen that we get around 4 or 5DPO which counteracts the raised temps caused by progesterone. HTH :)

MommyH - It could be a slow rise, but only time will tell. I'd say keep BDing every 2nd day for now until your chart is a bit clearer.

I actualy did a MASSIVE amount of research today and I've found it is possible to implant 4/5 dpo but your answer i feel is more likely.

Crystal - I wish I could take credit for it, but it's just one from google. It looks amazing though doesn't it? lol!

enough that I almost want to lick the screen lol .... yup I'm headed to the gym in an hour and a half :o)

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

AFM... CD34/19DPO: I tested again this morning, still a BFP, it is still faint, hoping that it gets darker and darker and the results are good on Thursday! Read in my journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

*First Page Updated*

Hi MrsMM24 - I'm so happy for you! You both must be excited and thrilled.

All the very best!

AFM - officially in TWW but I told you before I have more confidence in you than me (and see I was right you have beat me :happydance: ) I said I'd test on March 2 but it turns out I'll be traveling overseas so I'll test and report a bit late.

I actualy did a MASSIVE amount of research today and I've found it is possible to implant 4/5 dpo but your answer i feel is more likely.

Fingers crossed it is implantation :) How are you feeling??

I am doing good. The crampiness has stopped and the bloating has gone down. Time is going soooo slllooowww :(

Hi ladies! I am wanting to join y'all.. I am due for AF on march 5 but that's our anniversary .. I am gonna be testing march 2 bc that's when we leave for Branson.. I'm hopin to suprise my hubs with a bfp test in his anniversary card. I am 2 dpo and this is my 1st round of clomid 50. Any one in the same boat?

Hi ladies! I am wanting to join y'all.. I am due for AF on march 5 but that's our anniversary .. I am gonna be testing march 2 bc that's when we leave for Branson.. I'm hopin to suprise my hubs with a bfp test in his anniversary card. I am 2 dpo and this is my 1st round of clomid 50. Any one in the same boat?

I am on 2nd round of Clomid, I have OVd on both cycles. I am 7DPO and will be testing when I am a day late which is 2 March.

:dust: to us both!!

Well my opk was pos on cd 17 i bd on cd 17 and 18 i fell asleep last night, i have been so sick.......i also prior to pos opk we bd every second day sometimes everyday i hope by not bding last night i dont catch my eggie

Well my opk was pos on cd 17 i bd on cd 17 and 18 i fell asleep last night, i have been so sick.......i also prior to pos opk we bd every second day sometimes everyday i hope by not bding last night i dont catch my eggie

It's frustrating, isn't it. This is me:

CD8 - High - BD
CD9 - High
CD10 - High - BD
CD11 - High
CD12 - High - BD
CD13 - Peak - BD
CD14 - Peak - BD
CD15 - High -
CD16 - Low

I keep thinking we should have BD'd CD15 and CD16 but events transpired against us.

Hi again ladies!!
Well AF is due on the 21st or there abouts so stick me in for testing on 22nd please!?
Good luck to everyone!
Hopefully the luck of the irish will be with us all this month!!
Jen x
:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"