(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

So happy to see a few of you testing on March 2nd. I am as well! :dust: all around!

Hi Ladies,

Due to my wacky cycles I have decided to move over to the March thread,

If this is AF that I have now and according to FF it is even though its only been 19 days from start of last AF to start of this one, as I started bleeding day after what I thought was 'O' due to temp rise, temps havent gone down to normal yet, they are sitting just on or just above coverline.

If I 'O' this cycle I will be testing on or around 20th March if its bfp it will make a wonderful Bday present for the OH as his Bday is 25th

:dust: to everyone and lots of it

Hi ladies.... I'm 5dpo and I've got some really weird goings on in my lower tummy. I've got pinching on the left side that comes and goes, ive got bad backache yesterday/today and my lower tummy just feels soo bloated & crampy. Fc this is a good sign. Trying so hard to hold off testing. My last few cycles I went mad with testing and it did not help me one bit with all the negativity. Anyone else got a symptoms? Xxx

Hi! can you add me to march 27 th .
This will be cycle 11 TTC. I am going to try to temp and use opks to pinpoint ovulation.

Oh has anyone else every used the POAS fertility test, there was a free one in the last box of pregnancy tests I bought, directions say to POAS on CD3 and it measures FH and tells you "how good your eggs are".....or i wonder if it will just make me worry more...

March Madness is nearing!!!

https://thomasgwyndunbar.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/conception2implantation.jpg?w=513&h=388

This is just an idea of the timing, give or take a day ladies!

This really only works/makes sense to look at if you know (based on temp drop or specific digi monitor) the exact Ovulation day.

AFTER IMPLANTING HCG does not build up enough to show on an HPT or Blood test for 2-3 days! Keep this in mind... Implantation can occur as late as 12DPO!

(Just to keep us in perspective... The thread moves quickly and everyone can't keep up as it does or are new to the thread and haven't read back. I think this will give some good motivation in the middle of the week!)

*Thanks DEBZIE*

Haj -4DPO is too early for implantation. The dip is caused by a surge of oestrogen that we get around 4 or 5DPO which counteracts the raised temps caused by progesterone. HTH :)

MommyH - It could be a slow rise, but only time will tell. I'd say keep BDing every 2nd day for now until your chart is a bit clearer.

I actualy did a MASSIVE amount of research today and I've found it is possible to implant 4/5 dpo but your answer i feel is more likely.

Fingers crossed it is implantation :) How are you feeling??

I am doing good. The crampiness has stopped and the bloating has gone down. Time is going soooo slllooowww :(

I'm alright, I was having like sharp stabbing pains in the right side of my abdomen last night. Other then that I'm not bloated anymore. I just have some shooting pains in my thighs every so often. Have you had any other symptoms?? I knowwww!!!! i just want it to be next week already!!!

thank you for that post MrsMM24. It really does help make sense. I'm having some dull cramps and pinching on my left side and I'm 5dpo. It's not near my ovary area but just slightly more to the centre :) really hoping this is my turn too :) xxx

If I go MIA its because I killed my chart and thermometer and went into hiding GRRRRRRRRRR!

Haj624- I've also had these and also the shooting pains in my thighs ... Fx this ia a good sign for us :) how many dpo are you? Xxx

Haj -4DPO is too early for implantation. The dip is caused by a surge of oestrogen that we get around 4 or 5DPO which counteracts the raised temps caused by progesterone. HTH :)

MommyH - It could be a slow rise, but only time will tell. I'd say keep BDing every 2nd day for now until your chart is a bit clearer.

I actualy did a MASSIVE amount of research today and I've found it is possible to implant 4/5 dpo but your answer i feel is more likely.

I am doing good. The crampiness has stopped and the bloating has gone down. Time is going soooo slllooowww :(

I'm alright, I was having like sharp stabbing pains in the right side of my abdomen last night. Other then that I'm not bloated anymore. I just have some shooting pains in my thighs every so often. Have you had any other symptoms?? I knowwww!!!! i just want it to be next week already!!!

I've been having the same type of pains too. No shooting pains in my thighs though. I'm not really bloated anymore either. I've been super irritable the past day or so, could just be the hormones or my impatience lol. I'm 4dpo, are you at 5 or 6?

If I go MIA its because I killed my chart and thermometer and went into hiding GRRRRRRRRRR!

Lol I'm so feeling the same way today. They need to invent a punch bag shaped like thermometer.....I'd be giving it a good kicking right now. Chin up xxxx

Haj624- I've also had these and also the shooting pains in my thighs ... Fx this ia a good sign for us :) how many dpo are you? Xxx

I havent had any today but they were like really bad...like i had to stop doing what i was doing for a second. I hops so too!! I'm 6dpo..7dpiui....how about you??

I've been having the same type of pains too. No shooting pains in my thighs though. I'm not really bloated anymore either. I've been super irritable the past day or so, could just be the hormones or my impatience lol. I'm 4dpo, are you at 5 or 6?

I FLIPPED OUT on my dh last night for something so stupid. He's still mad at me today.:dohh: He said to me, if you are pregnant this is going to be a long 9 months. :grr: Which of course made me want to smack him. I'm sure its a mixture of hormones and impatience lol. I'm hoping its those pregnancy hormones though [-o<. I'm 6dpo now, 7dpiui. Keep me updated on how you're feeling!!

I'm 5dpo today :) fc and keep us updated xxx

Absolutely same for you. I see you have a two year old...do you remember any of your symptoms (if you had any) or when you started feeling different last time?

I havent had any today but they were like really bad...like i had to stop doing what i was doing for a second. I hops so too!! I'm 6dpo..7dpiui....how about you??

I FLIPPED OUT on my dh last night for something so stupid. He's still mad at me today.:dohh: He said to me, if you are pregnant this is going to be a long 9 months. :grr: Which of course made me want to smack him. I'm sure its a mixture of hormones and impatience lol. I'm hoping its those pregnancy hormones though [-o<. I'm 6dpo now, 7dpiui. Keep me updated on how you're feeling!!

Haha. That was me this morning on my hubby!! I'm hoping its the pregnancy hormones too. So you had your iui the day before ovulation?

Ok ladies - May be TMI but, here goes..
I'm 7dpo and noticed very, very early this morning when I went to the bathroom, the slightest bit of brownish mark in my panties. I was still half sleep so I shrugged it off. Later when I got up, I realized that I wasn't making things up and it was there.

I took a shower and got ready for work. I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago at work and noticed it again.

At 5 dpo I think I was having twingy type pains in my abdomen. At 6dpo, slight cramping and gassy last night. Now this, today at 7dpo.

This is very unusual for me and I try not to symptom spot. BUT, I'm wondering, do you think this could be implantation bleeding?

Haha. That was me this morning on my hubby!! I'm hoping its the pregnancy hormones too. So you had your iui the day before ovulation?

I had it Wed night and I shouldve/believe I ovulated early Thursday morning like 5/6 am. so it was like a 12 hr diffrence. and then we BD that night. So hopefully some of those :spermy: were waiting for the egg. How was yours timed?

My little girl was a total shock... Me and my partner we splitting up at the time and did a test after I was 2 weeks late and got my BFP! We got back together thou and have been ttc no 2 since august 2010. :) the whole time ttc never felt like this before with pressure/ cramping and back / hip pain and shooting pain in thigh. Have you had any other symptoms xxx

My little girl was a total shock... Me and my partner we splitting up at the time and did a test after I was 2 weeks late and got my BFP! We got back together thou and have been ttc no 2 since august 2010. :) the whole time ttc never felt like this before with pressure/ cramping and back / hip pain and shooting pain in thigh. Have you had any other symptoms xxx

Honestly I have some sort of symptoms every month. its the worst:cry: i mean they are things I would never think twice about, but since i know they are pregnancy symptoms as well, it always is driving me crazy. Thats good news for you though that all of these symptoms are new to you.

I had my trigger shot at 10am last Thursday, then my iui was Friday at 11am and we BD that night as well. Timing should be right, hope everything else is lined up right as well :) are you an early tester? When do u plan on taking your first test??

So just figured out I'm 5dpo, sounds better than 4 that kinda just made my day lol. So that means we are only a day apart!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->