(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I had my trigger shot at 10am last Thursday, then my iui was Friday at 11am and we BD that night as well. Timing should be right, hope everything else is lined up right as well :) are you an early tester? When do u plan on taking your first test??

So just figured out I'm 5dpo, sounds better than 4 that kinda just made my day lol. So that means we are only a day apart!!

I always tell myself I'm going to wait but im seldom able to lol. I think i might test on tuesday the 28th but i wanted to hold off till the 1st.

Yayyy!! Thats great because we can go through the tww together and share our crazy symptoms lol. when is af due for you?

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners ECHSOOKIESNIQUE, SHEY, WHIGFIELD, BROOKEGARRETT, JEN_MOM24, TIGERLILLIE, AND MOOSE31 hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:hugs::flower: Thank you so much Ladies for all your well wishes, I hope this is a sticky forever baby for DW and I. :flower::hugs:

ELLIS0498 Thank you so very much for all the circulation being cut out to your fingers, it really is a blessing right now. I can only imagine how you alone on a train screaming must have looked :haha: I am so happy to have boosted you... Please BELIEVE! It has been a struggle, and a journey, but it is HERE, and will be here for you SOON!:dust:

MOMMYH slow it looks, and is possible, however, judging off of the CM and OPKs I would say that FF is going to give you CHs on CD20/21 after the Thur/Fri temp, so keep Bdg until you get that confirmation as ICKLE said:dust:

ORCHID667 we WILL be here for that late BFP update! Enjoy and have safe travels Hun!:dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... CD35/20DPO: Lines are MUCH darker! I am officially not testing anymore... well, unless I get this super urge, I have 1 HPT left... :haha: Pics in the journal! Let's go Feb BFPs!!!!

*First Page Updated*

please add me once again, March 8th! fingers crossed!

Hi ladies
sending baby dust to all you wonderful ladies

afm: ov isn't till next week seems so far away hopefully I can catch that eggie next week I'm going to try to bd everyday this time all the other months I did it everyother day so maybe if I bd everyday I might have some better luck. fx I get my birthday bfp

I'm actually going to test 12 March. I noticed that the 6th would be a bit too early. I didn't see a trace of BFP with my DD until I was days late. 12 March is AF's expected arrival date. I can't believe I'm in wait mode again. IT SUCKS! I have PCOS and this is my 2nd cycle for number 2 on 50mg of clomid CD 3-7. Last cycle was 5-9, with no O. That's 2 provera induced periods for me now. I'm really hoping to at least O this cycle.

I had my trigger shot at 10am last Thursday, then my iui was Friday at 11am and we BD that night as well. Timing should be right, hope everything else is lined up right as well :) are you an early tester? When do u plan on taking your first test??

So just figured out I'm 5dpo, sounds better than 4 that kinda just made my day lol. So that means we are only a day apart!!

I always tell myself I'm going to wait but im seldom able to lol. I think i might test on tuesday the 28th but i wanted to hold off till the 1st.

Yayyy!! Thats great because we can go through the tww together and share our crazy symptoms lol. when is af due for you?

I know, its so hard to wait! I told myself I wasn't going to test early so I'm waiting until 14 dpo which would be march 2nd. I think I can make it :) just have to try to keep myself busy! Af is due the 2nd as well.

I know, its so hard to wait! I told myself I wasn't going to test early so I'm waiting until 14 dpo which would be march 2nd. I think I can make it :) just have to try to keep myself busy! Af is due the 2nd as well.

i dont know if I'll make it lol

Hi to everyone and huge congrats to MrsMM24 - you really deserve it after all the support and PMA you provide on these forums. H&H 9 months to you!

Despite ntnp for next few months dh and I did the deed on monday night and will probably do it again tonight (making him go on top these days to increase chance), due to ovulate tomorrow I think so I guess I am in the two week wait again....

I was talking to a patients daughter who is due the same day i would have been due and she is having to give birth at a hospital 150 miles from here due to her baby having a heart defect. It put things into perspective for me as I was getting a bit down thinking about how I had been planning to wind down work in March ready for mat leave :-(

Hope everyone is enjoying the BDing and not stressing too much during their TWW!

Massive Congrats MrsMM24!!
Sooo happy for you!
I wish you and your DW a very H&H 9 months :)

AFM - I thought I was O'ing later due to alot of stress last Friday night and my temps didn't really rise til today, but FF now seems to think I am 3 dpo, so I am back in the tww!

ok ladies, quick question before i drive myself crazy. I got my trigger shot on CD 12...which means I shouldve o by CD14. FF friend has had me a CD14 but if i have another high temp tomorrow it moves it to CD20. Is that possible since i had the shot??? Shouldnt I have ovulated within 36 hours not 8 days later???:dohh:

Haj - Have you put in your trigger shot in the meds section? I've never used fertility meds so I don't know if that makes a difference or not. FF does get it wrong sometimes, just because your pattern makes it change it's mind. If you're confident that you ov'd on CD14 and it changes it, then override it. Just bear it in mind incase you're late and getting BFNs in case FF was right.

Hey! Moving over from the February thread, got a :bfn: yesterday then af showed up. So today is cd1 and Im going to attempt temping for the first time as we have only two opportunities left this year. Im also going to buy some cheap ovulation tests. Although I think our main approach to it this month is lots of bd'ing and maybe a little more around my ovulation date.

Anyway I should be testing on the 20th March. Good luck ladies!! xxx

Hello sailor! So sorry the witch swooped in and got you! (((Hugs))) I hope march brings you lots of luck!

Still waiting on my positive opk! I've still got plenty of time, just anxious. DH is off work tomorrow so in pretty excited about a long relaxing day at home with the family! I'll be sleeping in lol

Omg congrats mrsMM!!!

Good luck to all you other ladies xxx

8dpo SS-apart from a blocked nose, vivid dreams and being really hungry there's nothing else. It is only 8am though so more may appear during the day. :haha:

I'm have no way to know if I 100% ovulated that day but with the trigger shot shouldn't I have? Well I hope I didn't I that late bc Dh and I would've missed it.

Little bit of 8dpo ss...
Really vivid dreams and sore bbs. Exhausted, but that's probably due to having a rubbish night's sleep because of the first two things.

Today is cd22 though and in the past 3 cycles I've been spotting (or already out) by now so even if this isn't the month at least I know my cycle's getting longer, which is nice!

I'm have no way to know if I 100% ovulated that day but with the trigger shot shouldn't I have? Well I hope I didn't I that late bc Dh and I would've missed it.

Don't stress girlie! You defintly ovulated, more than likely on the 13. It's so easy to second guess things though. I know cause I do the same thing!

So a new symptom for me. Last night I was really crampy, like sharp pains in my sides. It was enough to wake me up but it wasn't really painful. Maybe its implantation? I don't want to over think things though. Had anyone ever experienced this?

Hi everyone,

So nice to see people testing around the same time. I am testing on the 3rd of March. Im going to try and resist taking an early test (If I can):winkwink:

Hi everyone,

So nice to see people testing around the same time. I am testing on the 3rd of March. Im going to try and resist taking an early test (If I can):winkwink:

Resist the urge! I will help you cause I know i will be resisting as well :)

Don't stress girlie! You defintly ovulated, more than likely on the 13. It's so easy to second guess things though. I know cause I do the same thing!

So a new symptom for me. Last night I was really crampy, like sharp pains in my sides. It was enough to wake me up but it wasn't really painful. Maybe its implantation? I don't want to over think things though. Had anyone ever experienced this?

woohoo from implantation!! I hope thats what it was :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->