• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hi guys,
I have come over to join you all too. I think I should be ov'ing around the 17th or 18th so please could I be added for testing on the 3rd if AF has not arrived by then.
Hoping to see a FS at some point this month for some advice but not hopeful as just found out they will now only see you if you are over 38 or been ttc over a year. Anxious as now 36 and my mum started the menopause at 38!
Good luck to everyone trying this month. Hopefully we will all have a new arrival before Christmas!
L x

Hi ladies! :wave:

I'm officially moving over here now. Can I please be added for the 12th?

I just realised that this is our first month where my test date or potential due date doesn't correspond with something else (i.e. wanting to tell people on Christmas morning, being due on my Nans birthday) so hopefully on some level there will be less pressure & maybe it will happen for us.

Me too! First it was Christmas, then my mums birthday etc etc. Best of luck! Km testing on the 10th so will keep my fingers crossed for all of us!

Could you put me down for March 6. I have a dr's appt on monday 2/13. Im hoping the dr does something from me. My luteal keeps changing so I think I need some progesterone or something.

Hello MrsMM, :flower:
Here I am in the March Thread.......
Can you please put me down for March 4th testing. :af:
Thank you!

LalaR - Good luck with the FS. Don't let him/her BS you - they're there to help you. And I hope you're right & we'll all have little babies in our arms before Christmas! Be sure to let us know how you get on, won't you?

Kros - Good luck with the doctor :hugs:

AFM - CD3 so a long ways to go yet. :coffee:

so ladies dh just got his second sa back. his total coutn went from 147 mil to 399 mil....awesome!! his motility went from 45 to 48 %...not amazing but hey its improving. His morphology dropped though....from 5% to 2% :cry: which is by far our biggest problem. I feel like with morphology that low doing out IUI's is almost not worth it. I'm so bummed right now.

Hi

Missed o in feb - af due 11th feb and o around 24th (my DH birthday and DD 1st birthday) so will be testing around the 9th march!!!!!

I will be stalking this thread waiting for April to come around! I'm meeting with the FS on 3/1.... Maybe he will let me sneak in a little early. Just got my first AF today since the mc... Only off my two-ish days, not too bad! Good luck ladies!

I will be testing March 1st :happydance: I'm so excited I can't wait!! I just KNOW hubby and I are going to get our lil love bug this cycle!!!

Hi there :wave: I'm coming over from Feb and before that Jan and before that Dec and so on....This will be cycle 7. Due to O around the 17 or 18 so I will be testing on March 3rd!

LalaR - i've notice are cycles are the same!

maybe this March thread will have the luck of the Irish!? :winkwink:

I'm loving the optimism on this thread! I like the excitement of a new cycle & a fresh thread but here's hoping this is the last one for us for about nine months! :thumbup:

:dust: & luck of us Irish to you all! :happydance:

Hi there :wave: I'm coming over from Feb and before that Jan and before that Dec and so on....This will be cycle 7. Due to O around the 17 or 18 so I will be testing on March 3rd!

LalaR - i've notice are cycles are the same!

maybe this March thread will have the luck of the Irish!? :winkwink:

Fingers crossed!!!:flower:

Popping in to begin stalking. Seeing my gyn Monday Feb 13th. Hopeful then, that we'll get some answers and I'll have a real cycle to go off of in March. :thumbup:

Absolutely agree with "Luck of the Irish" this month!! I fully embrace my Irish blood and I sure hope I get some of that luck!! :happydance:

Popping in to begin stalking. Seeing my gyn Monday Feb 13th. Hopeful then, that we'll get some answers and I'll have a real cycle to go off of in March. :thumbup:

Absolutely agree with "Luck of the Irish" this month!! I fully embrace my Irish blood and I sure hope I get some of that luck!! :happydance:

Being Hispanic should I wait for a May baby since it will be cinco de mayo LMAO :haha: good thing my hubby has some Irish in him, maybe he'll put a little Irish in me HAHAHA TMI SORRY :haha:

Being Hispanic should I wait for a May baby since it will be cinco de mayo LMAO :haha: good thing my hubby has some Irish in him, maybe he'll put a little Irish in me HAHAHA TMI SORRY :haha:

Bahahahaha. I love this. I cracked up. :haha:

I am also coming over from Feb, jan, etc and now on cycle 7.
I'll be testing as well March 3rd.

Go 2012 baby!!

Hey I was on depo for 6 1/2 years! How long were you? If you don't mind me asking... If you want I found a tea blend that helped me regulate my cycles after depo. I have to find the recipe but it was really simple. (not to interfere with what the FS says of course!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->