• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I'm on cycle #6 too!!! :) and cd3... I didn't realize we were so close together!!!

My AF is super super watery, it's the same amount of blood as normal but it's just so super watery.

My AFs are normally pretty goopy and more tissue (sorry TMI)

I also normally get super bad cramps the day before AF shows up and this time all I got was a couple days of mild cramps and a day of brown spotting then the next day got AF.

Anyone else have a super water AF and it's been okay?

Just kind of worried and confused!:wacko:

Liz-Yes!!! Cycle buddies for sure!!! :) I hope we both call cycle #6 a lucky one!! Also I don't think your af seems like anything to worry about. Did u try anything different last cycle?

Hi ladies! If you could, please put me down for testing on March 9th - I am hoping I hold out for 2 days past AF is due (and that the witch doesn't strike!) ;) I am so praying that this is the month - this will be cycle #4 for us.

Fingers crossed for tons of BFP's. I'm so thankful to have found such a great website, filled with so many people in the same boat. All of you, your stories, your tips and advice truly keep me sane! :hug: xxxxxxx

Liz-Yes!!! Cycle buddies for sure!!! :) I hope we both call cycle #6 a lucky one!! Also I don't think your af seems like anything to worry about. Did u try anything different last cycle?

Well i was taking primrose before O then stopped once i Oed.

Liz- hmmm... I wonder what could have made af different! A woman's body is just way to complex!!! Lol

Sometimes stress can affect when we O and AF. Maybe you were a bit stressed the last cycle. Try to relax - I've seen so many stories of people getting their BFP when they decide to not "try" as much :)

Well im not any more stressed than i have been any other cycle.

So my AF is practically done already, not even a full 24 hours.... Weird....

Was super watery too....
Confused...

I got my first positive OPK today! Hopefully that means I'll O soon, excited to see it happen on my chart!

Was super watery too....
Confused...

Liz, I think you should test again. I had a short "AF" this month and tested on what I thought was CD3 - BFP!! Just waiting to see if the bean has stuck now.

Was super watery too....
Confused...

Liz, I think you should test again. I had a short "AF" this month and tested on what I thought was CD3 - BFP!! Just waiting to see if the bean has stuck now.

What was you "AF" like before the BFP??

I totally agree with LalaR! Test again. My best friend had a 1 day AF which turned out to be IB. She usually bled for 4 days.
:test:

I totally agree with LalaR! Test again. My best friend had a 1 day AF which turned out to be IB. She usually bled for 4 days.
:test:

Even if my temp dropped? Cause yesterday it took a big dip, today i didnt get a chance to temp...

Yes, have you got any tests at home?
LalaR also had a dip after getting IB

Was super watery too....
Confused...

The bleed was just like af but much shorter than I was expecting. The first day of the bleed I dipped below coverline then went way up again. Good luck.

Was super watery too....
Confused...

The bleed was just like af but much shorter than I was expecting. The first day of the bleed I dipped below coverline then went way up again. Good luck.

Oh wow, ugh now i wish i would have temped today:dohh:

I guess i can just do a HPT later when i get home?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->