• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I am also coming over from Feb, jan, etc and now on cycle 7.
I'll be testing as well March 3rd.

Go 2012 baby!!

I'm testing on the 3rd and this is my 7th cycle too!! GL xx

Popping in to begin stalking. Seeing my gyn Monday Feb 13th. Hopeful then, that we'll get some answers and I'll have a real cycle to go off of in March. :thumbup:

Absolutely agree with "Luck of the Irish" this month!! I fully embrace my Irish blood and I sure hope I get some of that luck!! :happydance:

Hey I was on depo for 6 1/2 years! How long were you? If you don't mind me asking... If you want I found a tea blend that helped me regulate my cycles after depo. I have to find the recipe but it was really simple. (not to interfere with what the FS says of course!)

I was on it for 3 years. I would definitely appreciate that recipe!! How long did it take you to regulate?

My gyn just freaking canceled on me AGAIN! I'm furious. If they can't reschedule me for next week at a time where I don't have to rearrange my work schedule, AGAIN, I'm finding a new one!

Can I please be put down for the 1st : )

This is my first cycle of trying - and first cycle charting and using OPKs.

At the moment I'm on CD9 and only getting super faint lines on the OPK

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners HEAVENLY, ELLIS0498, ABBY75, 28329, EBANNAWUOYOHU, ILIKECAKE, KARRY1412, SUPERWOMANTTC, HAJ624, CHRISTIELEE, LALAR, KROS330, JAI ME, KAITY_WENDY, NIXILIX, MOMMYH, ~CHIPPER~, RIVER54, WISHFULMOM2B, and GINNY83 hoping this is OUR month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February thread!! GL FXD!:dust:

ORCHID Hey Hun, how are you holding up TTC Buddy??:dust:

KROS330 Have you tried the B6 to lengthen your LP? It worked for me, it is simple to start and then run past you doc. Starting asap as it needs to be in your system regularly for at least 2 weeks:dust:

CRYSTAL5483 Well, hang in there, April goes up next week Hun! I hope all goes well at your Martch appt!:dust:

MOMMYH you soooo fit in here on my testing threads, LOL @ Some Irish inyou!:haha: Let's hope he does!!!:dust:

MINNI2906 Hey Hun, sooo happy to see you around again, miss you on MFP too. I hope to see you testing in March!!!:dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

*First Page Updated*

Hey all! Coming over from the February thread! This is TTC cycle #6! What about you guys?? Af hit me very unexpectedly this time around. She's had her fun so hopefully this will be the last time i see her for a while!! MrsMM, could you please put me down for testing March 10?

How's everyone doing??

Hey MrsMM!

I figure that I should come over to the March thread. I plan on testing at the end of Feb, but AF is due in March, so I'm coming to stake out my March dates. :) Would you mind putting me down for the 4th of March? I think that's the day after AF is due. Hope this month is the one!! :)

MINNI2906 Hey Hun, sooo happy to see you around again, miss you on MFP too. I hope to see you testing in March!!!:dust:

I'm happy to be back, thanks!! I kinda quit everything for a while because I was feeling down about not being able to relate and SS with everyone. Hopefully I'll be back in the chase after my appointment Monday! I'm trying to get back on MFP too. Still forgetting to log on everyday, though! :haha:

I'm waiting for AF today so can begin the mini TWW to o!

A bit sad to be here :( Just got AF after feeling really positive about last cycle, finding ttc really difficult to be very honest!
I'm not 100% sure I'm in with a shot for March, I'm due to ovulate on a Wednesday and DH can only come home on some weekends just now during his phase two air force training. Just incase, can you please put me down for March 14th?
Thanks again for running these threads MrsMM24, eagerly stalking your journal and chart, FXd for you :)

A bit sad to be here :( Just got AF after feeling really positive about last cycle, finding ttc really difficult to be very honest!
I'm not 100% sure I'm in with a shot for March, I'm due to ovulate on a Wednesday and DH can only come home on some weekends just now during his phase two air force training. Just incase, can you please put me down for March 14th?
Thanks again for running these threads MrsMM24, eagerly stalking your journal and chart, FXd for you :)

:hugs: TTC is tough alright. I can only imagine how much tougher is it with your DH being away. My only advice I can think of is to take pleasure in little things to try keep your spirit up & pass the time (a nice hot bubble bath, curling up with a cup of tea & a good book, a nice walk etc). :hugs:

Chin up girl, remember those little swimmers can survive up to 5 days so you never know! We'll all be for you no matter what. Fingers crossed for you! X

Thank you Karry and Ellis, those were really sweet comments. It's so easy to get down, especially with all the BFPs and babies seem to be everywhere!! On to March with a positive attitude, we can only do our best this cycle so time will tell. Fingers crossed for us all :hugs:

hey ladies! i'm from the Feb thread, this will be cycle 10 of home insem anyway and today is cd 2 for me...i would say put me down for testing on march 9th (though i'll prob have a meltdown and test early lol) but i'm praying for a bfp this month as it's a very lucky month...march 3 my grandmas bday, march 4th my daughter's 2nd birthday, march 9 my birthday,march 12 my anniversary and my cousins twins birthday, march 30 my triplet nephews birthday and the day we got our first foster daughter (our first adoption too) she is 3 now....so DEF a lucky month! let's see what we can get done!!! :dust: to all of us!!!!! :)

Hey liz, karry!! Sad to see us here... But im glad to see some familiar names. Hopefully af is out of our lives for the next 9 mos!!!!

Hope everyone is doing alright! Nothing new here at all! Just waiting for af to leave already so we can get back to BD'ing every other day!! Anyone trying anything new this cycle?

Hey liz, karry!! Sad to see us here... But im glad to see some familiar names. Hopefully af is out of our lives for the next 9 mos!!!!

Hope everyone is doing alright! Nothing new here at all! Just waiting for af to leave already so we can get back to BD'ing every other day!! Anyone trying anything new this cycle?

Yea I'm starting to feel hopeless! 6th cycle now :cry:

We are thinking about going to the doctor to demand some answers..:dohh:

I'm on CD2 and I'm super fatigued, I've never really been so tired from AF before, but then again I guess every AF is a little different, I've been sleeping all day! Darn you AF!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->