(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

A big congrats ilikecake :)

I think I got my BFP this morning. My partner is very excited ATM as he can also see it but I was just wondering what you ladies think. I've uploaded a pic on https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/893119-10dpo-bfp-whatdo-you-ladies-think.html ....just hope I'm really not seeing things xxx

I'm pregnant. Omfg :cry::happydance::cry::happydance: :haha:

I'm proof that a positive OPK just before your period can mean you are pregnant!

wat is a opk im new sorry i just want to knw so i can go buy one congrats im happy for u:happydance:

OPK, is an Ovulation Predicter Kit

o ok i ovulated already my doc told me that my ovulation level was 17.9 and thats was great . i take a test this morning and it was negative i think its to early i have some symptons and i feel pregnant. wat u think i should do

Hello Ladies,
Here from the February thread.AF flew in for me on as scheduled this weekend but I'm still hopeful, so FXed that March will be the month for us all. I hope to see MANY BFP's on here. BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!!!! Oh yeah I almost forgot:dohh: I will be testing on the 21st

I'm proof that a positive OPK just before your period can mean you are pregnant!

wat is a opk im new sorry i just want to knw so i can go buy one congrats im happy for u:happydance:

o ok i ovulated already my doc told me that my ovulation level was 17.9 and thats was great . i take a test this morning and it was negative i think its to early i have some symptons and i feel pregnant. wat u think i should do

I'm not a pro, but maybe just wait another day and take another test and/or make a docs appoint for a blood test.

Thanks ladies.

It's blurry but there's no doubting the lines :cloud9:

Attachments

• DSC05396.jpg
    DSC05396.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 34
Here we go with the 2ww. I'm just 2dpo so I'm not SS just yet, but I know I will be in the next 5 days. :dust: to us all!!:thumbup:

I think if you wait a couple more days, you might see something on a pregnancy test. It could be that you implanted late and haven't built up enough hcg in your blood yet. So wait a day or two, and test again first thing in the morning. :) Good luck!

With how dark my OPK and the HPT is, i'm going to say i'm a couple of days ahead of what I thought.

Good luck to the rest of you ladies. March IS! your month.

MrsMM, could you put me down for march23rd, not really sure of my testing date, it could be anything. I have my HSG on 29th and then lets see what it is after that.

Afternoon ladies

CD28 maybe 10DPO :shrug:

Well I have the 1st of my doc's appointments with my new doctor today hope he/she is ok... as at my age (44) I come across so much negativity, hopefully I will now start to get some answers as to what is going on.

I have 2 temp charts (one in F the other in C) with FF the one in C has given me crosshairs for CD18 and the other hasnt so I havent got a clue :shrug:
I did have a bleed for 5 days after O but as temps stayed above coverline i havent recorded in in either chart as FF wants to start a new cycle. Temps are just above coverline though so if i did manage to catch the eggy I'm not sure if I have enough progestrone to sustain it.
Have been getting lots of cramping on both sides for the past week and feel like bursting into tears for no reason

As I have to take a wee sample with me today I might get them to check it whilst I am there...

Well, I had a serious temperature dip today, 6 dpo. Yesterday was 36.22 and day before 36.21, today was 36.09! Still having some brown cm but this morning when I peed, there was a teeny tiny, but deftinite pin prick size of bright red blood!!!!!!!! The cramps today though, are way worse than they have been.

I know I tested really early!!! I was down to test on March 6th.
Have been testing since Saturday and getting BFN's
Tested this morning and got a VERY faint 2nd line!
Tested again thisafternoon with a FRER and got defo 2nd line!!

Woohoo!
May this bring the March test thread all the luck it needs along with the luck of the Irish!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->