(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hi girls

can i join your thread.........I am eagerly looking for buddies! Due to test on March 12th.....ahhh the dreaded 2 week wait has begun!

Used the CBFM so hoping it worked its magic this month!

Good luck to all of you xxxxxxx :hugs:

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners KRISTINE409, MICHELLEK1975, JUST 1 MORE, MUMMY0F2GIRLZ, LEMONDROPS, CHESKA, MACCA01, 2016, 1MOREMAKES3, ALIN2BOYS, BABYSEEKER, SCOOBYDRLP, 20SOMETHING, OCEANPEARL, _MARMITE_, NUMBER2IN2012, HAPPYS, and HONEYCHEEKS hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:bfp: ALERT Sending out a massive CONGRATS to GINNY83, LANEY_BUMP, SKWEEK35, and ILIKECAKE Wishing you a Happy and Healthy 9 months!!

PEPSICHIC is hope you get the chance to get your BFP in the UK!:dust:

HAJ624 you would still get a 2nd line on there as you carry the hormone that OPKs pick up pretty much through your whole cycle....:dust:

AITY_WENDY Welcome! WE will talk more, I am a softcups advocate. Definitely look into them, DW and I have been successful 3 times!:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 jpw awesome, hope the BDg is still going on!:dust:

MISSBABES :hugs::hugs: Because I can sense that you need them Hun!:dust:

KARRY YAY for the CHs!!! That chart is looking pretty good too!:dust:

CHESKA I have a pretty good length LP, but I do know that the LP of 9 or less is the cause for concern, anything else is just fine... Hang in there! :dust:

1MOREMAKES 3 and ALIN3BOYS Give me a date and I will add it to the fronst page Huns!:dust:

[/B]>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes, please keep them coming... I have been spotting to light flow since Friday evening. I have more in my journal, as I don't want to post these things during hopeful times for everyone, just trying to remain calm until results on Wednesday. Not going to be spending as much BnB time while I relax, I will be sure to update... :dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

AFM... I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes, please keep them coming... I have been spotting to light flow since Friday evening. I have more in my journal, as I don't want to post these things during hopeful times for everyone, just trying to remain calm until results on Wednesday. Not going to be spending as much BnB time while I relax, I will be sure to update... :dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

Take care of yourself MrsMM! :hugs: I hope the spotting/light flow stops soon and you get good results on Wednesday.

Ooh, congrats on the BFPs ladies!

Look after yourself MrsMM - fingers crossed for bean.

I am having to physically prevent myself from testing. 13dpo, weird boob pains and cramps, and very, er, wet - I keep thinking it must be AF but no! Might break down and test tomorrow morning...

Thanks for updating MrsMM. I hope you get your bfp this month x

I'm scared:( Had a major temp dip today, having some light brown discharge, and today, there was a tiny bright red spot on the tissue. IB? Then now, the brown discharge is getting darker...:( Sounds like af is coming?

Thanks mrsmm. If you were in my shoes would you take b6 to lengthen it a day or so. I know it's my decision just value your opinion.

How are you feeling??

hiya everyone i'm pretty new to this, its my first month trying to conceive to.. I'm looking for a buddy to chat and symptom spot with.. I am 9DPO .. AF is due Saturday! :)

CHESKA If it were me, yes, because the implanting stage can be the deciding factor, as I am learning. I take B6 and mine has been pretty steady.... GL :dust:

hi MsM, thanks for these threads!! I love them and want to join for March. I'll be testing when af is due, on the 31rst!

Hi Ocean Pearl :)

hi MsM, thanks for these threads!! I love them and want to join for March. I'll be testing when af is due, on the 31rst!

Hi lovely, sorry AF came! Onto march for us! I'm temping this month and using opks and preseed. Are you doing anything new this cycle, or sticking to what you know? Good luck! :hugs:

:) i'm on the fence about ntnp OR the whole shebang!
temping for the first time, opks, preseed and softcups! LOL

...kinda leaning toward the whole shebang :)

i'd love an xmas baby... is that when we'd be having babies if we get lucky this month?

:) i'm on the fence about ntnp OR the whole shebang!
temping for the first time, opks, preseed and softcups! LOL

...kinda leaning toward the whole shebang :)

i'd love an xmas baby... is that when we'd be having babies if we get lucky this month?

I know what you mean, I've been relaxed ttc for over 18 months so now I'm activity ttc I thought I'd try temping this month in hope of learning about my cycle more.

Yes, we would have a Xmas/new years baby! :happydance:

Hi lovely, sorry AF came! Onto march for us! I'm temping this month and using opks and preseed. Are you doing anything new this cycle, or sticking to what you know? Good luck! :hugs:

Last cycle we BDed like craaaaazy. My RE laughed and gave me a look when he saw my temp chart because everyday since AF was over we BDed. Now we are BDing every other day and have even gone 2 days in between. It's still the same amount of fun...lol I have also resorted to checking CM. It was dry earlier in the cycle but now it's creamy, and abundant. I'm waiting to see what my change in CM means for us, because last cycle In checked it once and it seemed dry, and never checked it again. It turned out that I didn't O at all. This time the change has me curious. I'm also actually using a basal thermometer versus a standard, and I took Clomid CD 3-7 this cycle. Last cycle I took it CD 5-9. There are some differences. According to FF I'm 3 DPO.

As for symptom spotting, I've been having some cramps that feel similar to AF but not quite. These cramps almost burn a little.

Last cycle we BDed like craaaaazy. My RE laughed and gave me a look when he saw my temp chart because everyday since AF was over we BDed. Now we are BDing every other day and have even gone 2 days in between. It's still the same amount of fun...lol I have also resorted to checking CM. It was dry earlier in the cycle but now it's creamy, and abundant. I'm waiting to see what my change in CM means for us, because last cycle In checked it once and it seemed dry, and never checked it again. It turned out that I didn't O at all. This time the change has me curious. I'm also actually using a basal thermometer versus a standard, and I took Clomid CD 3-7 this cycle. Last cycle I took it CD 5-9. There are some differences. According to FF I'm 3 DPO.

As for symptom spotting, I've been having some cramps that feel similar to AF but not quite. These cramps almost burn a little.

:haha: at the crazy bding! Well done. We dtd everyday following my + opk too. OH was great about it.

Good luck with the clomid sweetie. Try preseed if you don't have much cm this time plus clomid is known to dry up cm a lot x

Hello ladies,
I'm in the 2ww and will be testing in March. Can I join your group? :)
I'm day 21 so AF is due March 11th though I think I won't be able to stop myself testing from March 7th or so!!

Good luck everyone!
xx

I'm on CD10 now and trying to work out what our DTD strategy should be this cycle. I have long irregular cycles thanks to PCOS so it's always hard to predict. I'm going to talk to my DH later but I think every 2nd day until I get a peak on my CBFM. He's too easy going but time is running out for us to conceive naturally.

Good luck everyone!

hi icklepand! i started this poll and may want to update/improve it. you say you are a numbers geek so i thought i'd ask for your help :) it's so we can see what days people got their bps on generally :)

I'm thinking i should at least update the post to ask if people have tested leading up to their bpf too

for those of us trying to conceive, it can shed some light on BFNs and what to expect/what our chances are while we wait :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-announcements/891179-day-dpo-did-you-get-your-bfp.html

...also icklepand, keep me updated. i too am in "re-examining" mode

ps. MrsMM, wishing you lots of luck and sending good vibes

Rest well MRsMM and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->