(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hey ladies, hope you're all having good weekends!

I'm now on cd25, 12ish dpo, with no signs of AF, which means I'm already 2 days further along than last month. Had some horrendous cramps and bloating on Friday evening and really thought I was out, but hanging in there!

Still a bit crampy and sore bbs, but no other symptoms yet. Testing on Thursday...

hey I'm with you girls testing on 9th march this is our 4th cycle and i really struggled on my own last month when i got a BFN so I thought I'd log in to B&B to give and get some support from you lovely girlies xx

I have been struggling immensley, especially going into my 6th cycle. We can be strong together, support each other, and create positive vibes that can lead to our bfp, we will get our bfps one way or another! It is hard realizing we are not the percentage of females who get their bfps in the first 4 months, and it will get harder, but eventually, it will be all worth the waiting and struggles :hugs:

Ilikecake - Apparently your body always has levels of the hormones that OPKs test for but that second one is super dark!! Are you testing soon?

Cheska - How long have you been trying for? If you feel you want to go to the doctors, go to the doctors! I'm on cycle 5 at the moment (plus two cycles of NTNP after a loss in the family) & I went in January. They ran blood tests & I had an ultrasound done privately. All came back clear so that's definitely eased my worries. I've been referred to a consultant but the appointment is over a year away.

macca01 - That's what we're here for hun. Any time you need to talk or vent or ask questions, post away! You can PM me any time you want also :flower:

Here I am again. 22nd for me please. Can I pre-order my :bfp: now? :rofl:

Almosthere - thank you for answering my nosy questions.

Karry - on to cycle #8 now. I think I will go make an appt tomorrow. Was undecided whether or not to wait another month (cos I though they may just send me away) but I think you ladies on here have made me make my decision! Thank you. I am already under ob as she knows I am ttc and will be considered high risk 'next time' but haven't seen her since Oct and dont want to bother her. Also not sure if she could help with fertility issues when it isnt her field :-/. Hope you get your bfp. You have a great attitude towards it :). Im feeling a bit down sorry for the vent.

2016 - how amazing would that be haha!

Hey Ladies :flower:
Ive been stalking this site for a few days now and think it's time to pop in and say hi and give a big sprinkle of baby dust to everyone! :thumbup:

Well my af is unpredictable, so I use mymonthlycycles
According to them I average 24 day cycles. My last one started on 11th Feb 2012, so af due in 9 days if this is correct lol!
Anyone else around a similar time??

So looking at the 2 fat tests, I took apart the FRER!!!! The top one is from about an hour ago, where I def see something, with colour, but then questioned if it was an evap. The bottom one, is from yesterday! No evap!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2948.jpg
    IMG_2948.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 36
Can i join please i am 41, we have been unofficially ttc since having ds 15 months ago but this cycle is our 1st officially ttc baby no 6,i used to have regular 28 day cycles but since july have ranged from 19-44 days (this last cycle was 23 days)i am on now on cd3,and started using cbfm,soy and charting from next week.

ilikecake ~ i got a positive ov test with my last ds at 9dpo,so went dh went out and got me some tests and came back positive at 10dpo,my ds is now 15 months,so FX for BFP

karry ~ i think 10s day is ok but 9 is not long enough to sustain a pregnancy

hey ladies, i would like to join will be testing on the 10th of March.....today is my first day of the tww....i not a sympto spotter or poas addict i just hate the long wait.....good luck to you all....:dust::dust::dust:

MrsMM please could you add me to the 24th.

Lots of luck and babydust to all the march testers.

Has anybody got a LP of 10/11 days???

Hi Cheska! I usually have 9-10 day LP and last cycle it was 7 days! From everything I have read having such a short LP makes it pretty much impossible for the fertilized egg to attach to the uterus lining. MrsMM suggested I look into vitamin B6 and boy was she right! I started researching the benefits and possible causes for B6 deficiency online and everything matched up with my history exactly (i.e. being on birth control can cause a B6 deficiency and I was on it for 9 years). I just started taking 100mg of B6 along with my prenatal vitamins (they contain 2.6 mg of B6). I'm by no means a doctor, so I'm not suggesting you do the same as me, BUT I would ask your doctor about it! I have an appointment with my doc on March 6th and I'm going to bring it up with him and I will let you know what he says. Hope this helps you a little! :hugs:

Still hanging in for feb but may stretch it to March since my cycle has been so off this past month. Left side twinges today every now and again but nothing else. <Sigh> I just want my Gummy Bear. :(

Ilikecake - Apparently your body always has levels of the hormones that OPKs test for but that second one is super dark!! Are you testing soon?

Cheska - How long have you been trying for? If you feel you want to go to the doctors, go to the doctors! I'm on cycle 5 at the moment (plus two cycles of NTNP after a loss in the family) & I went in January. They ran blood tests & I had an ultrasound done privately. All came back clear so that's definitely eased my worries. I've been referred to a consultant but the appointment is over a year away.

macca01 - That's what we're here for hun. Any time you need to talk or vent or ask questions, post away! You can PM me any time you want also :flower:

I wasn't going to test until the 29th or 1st but I'm sooooo tempted to buy a test tomorrow

So looking at the 2 fat tests, I took apart the FRER!!!! The top one is from about an hour ago, where I def see something, with colour, but then questioned if it was an evap. The bottom one, is from yesterday! No evap!!!!

i maybe see something in the first one but looks light gray evap to me, and the first fat one looks like a very faint bfp but no color inbetween, just pink on top and bottom=hope this is the beginning of ur bfp!

Hey Ladies :flower:
Ive been stalking this site for a few days now and think it's time to pop in and say hi and give a big sprinkle of baby dust to everyone! :thumbup:

Well my af is unpredictable, so I use mymonthlycycles
According to them I average 24 day cycles. My last one started on 11th Feb 2012, so af due in 9 days if this is correct lol!
Anyone else around a similar time??

mine is due somewhere in the next 8-10 days! fx its our bfps on the way!!

I'd give 2 days and test again. My frer did that last cycle (colour at the top and bottom but nothing really in the middle) really hope it is the start of a BFP but don't want you to be disappointed like I was! Good luck! Fxd for you!

Karry- I know month 8 :sad2:.. No thankfully not to far, we are moving into a bigger house as my oldest dd has decided she no longer wants to share with her little sister :dohh: ... Hoping all the upheaval will distract me a little so im not obsessing for the whole tww!!

has anyone on this thread had lletz treatment i had it done in July the month we started ttc also had my marina coil removed during the treatment according to the nurse this should not affect fertility, but recently been wondering if it could be a factor with me ttc??

Upped clomid dose to 100mg this cycle, I'll be testing March 23rd. FX!!

Hi MrsMM, can you please add me - OV today - so will be due AF/testing March 12th

Took another FRER, and absolutely nothing showed up. Not even a hint. I'm starting to think the one from before WAS an evap. :( Either way, I went out and bought six more, to go with the IC's I still have...I know it's still early...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->