(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

hi ladies,

Any ideas?

check out my chart and OPKs,,,

https://i1100.photobucket.com/albums/g401/lizlovelust21/utf-8BSU1BRzA3MjkuanBn.jpg

Hi girls, adding myself to the list. AF due 22nd March.

This feels like a lucky thread already!

Babydust to all! X

March is almost here :happydance:

12dpo SS- another +OPK. Blocked nose, slightly crampy, back ache, nauseous, hormonal, tingly boobs and feeling wet.

Liz - evening of cd 14 looks the strongest to me so I would think you ovulated on cd 15.

MrsMM please could you add me to the 24th.

Lots of luck and babydust to all the march testers.

Has anybody got a LP of 10/11 days???

Hi Cheska! I usually have 9-10 day LP and last cycle it was 7 days! From everything I have read having such a short LP makes it pretty much impossible for the fertilized egg to attach to the uterus lining. MrsMM suggested I look into vitamin B6 and boy was she right! I started researching the benefits and possible causes for B6 deficiency online and everything matched up with my history exactly (i.e. being on birth control can cause a B6 deficiency and I was on it for 9 years). I just started taking 100mg of B6 along with my prenatal vitamins (they contain 2.6 mg of B6). I'm by no means a doctor, so I'm not suggesting you do the same as me, BUT I would ask your doctor about it! I have an appointment with my doc on March 6th and I'm going to bring it up with him and I will let you know what he says. Hope this helps you a little! :hugs:

Hi I took b6 last month and it did make it 1 day longer (felt as though I was meddling without docs advice). Most things I have read suggest it's only a problem if your LP is under 10 days but I did read something that said some doctors believe under 12 days is a prob. Think I'm going to have to book an appt.

Thank you for your reply. How long have you been trying. Lots Of luck to you this month let's hope it's a lucky thread :flower:

Liz I would say CD16 for O because you still had a strong positive on CD15

Ok ladies question...so I'd say for the past month I haven't slept normal. I'm up 2-3 times a night. So whenever I wake up I take my bbt then look at the clock. My month is pretty much all adjustments. So normally I use my temp from btwn 3-4am (I'm supposed to take it 745) bc after that I haven't been sleeping for a full 3 hrs. Now the past 3 nights I've woke up around 245 and have taken my temp and again around 545. But when I adjust them they're not coming out the same and the usually do. If I adjust the earlier ones (closer to when I have been taking my temp, my temp is still staying high or going up. If I use the later ones my temps are going down. Which do I use???

Haj - I'd use the earlier ones since that's a closer time to the other times you've taken your temps. Try not to worry too much though - you've got a fabulous temp spike for ovulation so you know when to expect AF. FF has plenty of pregnancy charts with what you'd think were terrible temps in the 2WW.

But my OPKs haven't been positive and my chart hasn't risen yet! All my OPKs have been negative, even the darkest wasnt a positive, normally when I get a positive the test line is WAY darker than the control.... so confused.

MrsMM please could you add me to the 24th.

Lots of luck and babydust to all the march testers.

Has anybody got a LP of 10/11 days???

Hi Cheska! I usually have 9-10 day LP and last cycle it was 7 days! From everything I have read having such a short LP makes it pretty much impossible for the fertilized egg to attach to the uterus lining. MrsMM suggested I look into vitamin B6 and boy was she right! I started researching the benefits and possible causes for B6 deficiency online and everything matched up with my history exactly (i.e. being on birth control can cause a B6 deficiency and I was on it for 9 years). I just started taking 100mg of B6 along with my prenatal vitamins (they contain 2.6 mg of B6). I'm by no means a doctor, so I'm not suggesting you do the same as me, BUT I would ask your doctor about it! I have an appointment with my doc on March 6th and I'm going to bring it up with him and I will let you know what he says. Hope this helps you a little! :hugs:

Hi I took b6 last month and it did make it 1 day longer (felt as though I was meddling without docs advice). Most things I have read suggest it's only a problem if your LP is under 10 days but I did read something that said some doctors believe under 12 days is a prob. Think I'm going to have to book an appt.

Thank you for your reply. How long have you been trying. Lots Of luck to you this month let's hope it's a lucky thread :flower:

Thanks for your reply! I stopped taking birth control in May'11 and we have been trying since July, so this is our 9th attempt. It took a few months for my cycles to get regulated, but even still what is "regular" is 32 day cycle, ov on cd19-21 and then spot/start af about 9-10days later. So I feel like I'm ov late and starting af too soon. I haven't even been able to take a test because I never make it to my expected af start day. It really gets me down, like really down. Plus my DH works evening/night shift 5:30p-7:30a and I work during the day so BDing takes a lot of effort when trying to time it around ovulation.

Well that's my pity party for the day. What's your background if you don't mind sharing?!

And lastly, I was a little concerned about starting B6 on my own, but everything I read online says the amount I'm taking is safe before pregnancy and during the first trimester. It was actually suggested to take 50-100mg of B6 to help with morning sickness! And it is a water soluble vitamin, so (unless one takes 200+mg) any "extra" is expelled in the urine.

Hope everyone has a great MONDAY! :coffee:

hey ladies, i would like to join will be testing on the 10th of March.....today is my first day of the tww....i not a sympto spotter or poas addict i just hate the long wait.....good luck to you all....:dust::dust::dust:

I'm with you. I'm not a POAS addict, but I am a major symptom spotter and I too hate the long wait. I'm testing on the 11th. FX and lots of baby dust to us.

Haj - I'd use the earlier ones since that's a closer time to the other times you've taken your temps. Try not to worry too much though - you've got a fabulous temp spike for ovulation so you know when to expect AF. FF has plenty of pregnancy charts with what you'd think were terrible temps in the 2WW.

Hey hun, that ovulation date actually isnt right. i had my trigger shot on cd 12 and ovulated on cd 14...i just actually did an override in ff. But i think the first temps are correct anyway

so im 11dpo and i took an hpt this morning...it was like 530 in the morning and after a few minutes i didnt see anything so i went back to bed. when i got up again at 745 i glanced at it and where the test line should be you could see what would be the outline of the line (2 lines)...a terrible example but it looked like / / (but not slanted lol) i showed dh and he saw them too. I took another test and didnt see anything but it wasnt fmu. odds are those are just evaps right?

Hi ladies... Think I got a very light BFP this morning. I've uploaded a pic ... Can yo please let me know wha you think and whether you think I'm seeing things!! https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/893119-10dpo-bfp-whatdo-you-ladies-think.html
Thank you xxx

I'm pregnant. Omfg :cry::happydance::cry::happydance: :haha:

I'm proof that a positive OPK just before your period can mean you are pregnant!

Hi Ladies, Im testing on the 5th March, please can I join? :)

hi im new to this my name is shaquanda and today my pd was suppose to come on it didnt so i made an doc appt but i have some symptons, im prayin that we r pregnant wat do u think

Hey Ladies!!! How early is too early to start POAS???? Today is 9 dpo for me, AF is due Saturday or Sunday, but I don't think I can hold off testing until then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->