(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Am due AF next tues/wed but have been feeling really tired last few nights. I usually go to bed at 11/12 and read for an hour but have been asleep on couch at 7pm on Sunday, bed by 830 last night. Very unlike me but I think I am too early for symptoms? I remember with first pregnancy I fell asleep in a restaurant!

I think I migh O in the next day or two! My temp dropped a heck of a lot today!

Hi everyone! :wave:

Cheska - Have you made the appointment? Do you have long to wait? It will definitely put your mind at ease. It will be great to talk face to face to a professional who can answer all your questions. I hope it goes well for you - be sure to let me know, won't you? I didn't realise I had a good attitude! :happydance:

Ilikecake - Congratulations!! I hope you have a happy & healthy nine months!! I'm delighted for you! :baby:

ocean_pearl - I hope you're right & this is a luck thread! :thumbup:

lizlovelust - I know the OPKs you are using are more affordable but the smiley face ones are definitely clearer...

haj624 - I so hope this is the start of your BFP!! When are you retesting?? :test:

laney_bump - I definitely see a line on there! Congratulations! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

Number2in2012 - Sorry to see you over here but I hope we both get our BFPs in March :baby:

tugAwug - Welcome back to the TWW! Hope this is your last one for a while :thumbup:

skweek35 - Wow!! That's fantastic news! I'm thrilled for you! Hope you have a happy & healthy nine months! :baby:

HappyS - Welcome! :wave: I'll be testing the day after you. Good luck to us both!

MrsMM24 - Thanks for checking my chart again! It's always so reassuring. I just read your latest journal entry & hope everything is ok. I commented on the journal itself.

averitable - Your symptoms sound so good! Good luck if you test early - be sure to let us know if you do!

LucyHaywoth - Welcome! :wave: Hope you have some beginners luck.

horseypants - My FF app says that if this is the month (fingers crossed!!) then I'd be due on November 15th (my likely godmothers birthday). That would be nice though - we'd be home & a bit settled for Christmas :happydance: That would be the absolute dream.

ickle pand - I think that sounds like a good plan. Maybe try every second day through the cycle & then every day when you get your high on your CBFM.

Victoriaj - Welcome to the site! :wave: How long have you been TTC for?

skeet9924 - That is rough alright. As I said before I really hope that your ovulation happens to be over the weekend.

tigerlillie - I'm delighted to hear things went well with the doctor. It's not right that you should face discrimination because of your age - surely you want a little baby as much as the rest of us. Good luck on Thursday - be sure to let me know how it goes :hugs:

lemondrops - It would definitely be worth checking out the FF site or app. It's so simple. You don't have to go through all those tutorials (unless you really wanted to). You just plug your numbers (& any other symptoms or OPKs) into the dates & it will tell you when it thinks you ovulated & when you should test. I'm fairly new to it myself & I think it's great.

Annie77 - I don't think you're too early for symptoms, especially if you know what to expect from previous pregnancies. Fingers crossed!

AFM - I'm delighted to see three really great girls have had their BFPs (or start of them) since I was here last! I really hope this is a lucky thread for us all. I'm 5DPO today & my testing day seems so far away! DH is off work next week so that will be a great distraction - we're also going away this weekend :happydance: Don't really have much else to report...

Could I please be moved to the 13th? FF says so! :haha:

Hi Karry I retested this morning with a FRER and got a BFN :cry:

Thanks Karry! Good luck to you too! Have you been using the CBFM? You can be my buddy and we should update our symptoms for each other! GL!! x

Hey lovely ladies!!!

Please can I join you!!! My official test date will be 8/march (the day before af is due)

soooo excited and positive about this cycle and would love to have some ladies to share this tww with :hugs:

xx

Hi gals :hi: new to the tww, I'm offically in for this month and should be testing on the 9th:happydance:.

:dust: to all testers this month :hugs:

Congrats to all the :bfp:this month and Happy and healthy 9 months:thumbup:

and big :hugs::hug: to all who are out this month just keep your heads up for next month.

Just bought my opk for this month I am CD5 cant wait to start POAS :) i should ovulate around my DH bday perfect timing :thumbup:

I've been ttc for about four months. We started really relaxed and I didn't even know when I was O. We had a couple of weeks in Dec when AF didn't arrive and we were both hopeful, but it didn't last. I'm just starting to really hope. The OH is a bit older than me and we'd love a family before he's 40, but I'm sure it'll happen when it's ready. This month I've got a calendar, conceive plus and I worked out when I was O by checking cm and we've bd'd lots, mostly beforehand.. FXd! I'm going to test on 7th March unless AF arrives.. she's due that day. I went out yesterday and bought two tests.. v exciting!

I've been ttc for about four months. We started really relaxed and I didn't even know when I was O. We had a couple of weeks in Dec when AF didn't arrive and we were both hopeful, but it didn't last. I'm just starting to really hope. The OH is a bit older than me and we'd love a family before he's 40, but I'm sure it'll happen when it's ready. This month I've got a calendar, conceive plus and I worked out when I was O by checking cm and we've bd'd lots, mostly beforehand.. FXd! I'm going to test on 7th March unless AF arrives.. she's due that day. I went out yesterday and bought two tests.. v exciting!

FXd for you. xx

Hi Ladies can i join? Im 8 dpo today i think. AF due 5th March so testing up until then (i have heaps of internet cheapies & just cant seem to help myself!)
This is our 3rd cycle and im getting impatient....the second cycle was 54 days long however blood tests and ultrasound normal...
Ive had heaps of symptoms including very vivid dreams for the last 4 days and feeling hotter than usual, that said ive sworn i have had symptoms every month so far!
Good luck ladies. Praying for our BFP's soon x

Hi ladies,
Wow loads has happened since I was here last! Congrats all on your :bfp:'s.

AFM - Been signed off sick to day. Woke up with an unbelievably sore throat and for the last 2 days all I want to do is sleep. My CBFM is confusing the hell out of me this cycle. I starting testing on day 7 and it showed a high reading straight away and has done since. Normally I get 3 low readings then 3 high followed by 2 peaks, 1 high and then 1 low. Hopefully it's indicating that this could be our lucky month. When we got our last :bfp: I had 10 high readings, 2 peak, 1 high and then 1 low!

Congrats to the 4 BFPs!!! How exciting!! :happydance: Great way to start off!

I am getting so eager to test NOW but I'm only 7DPO so know I shouldn't. I haven't had any major symptoms but I get dull achey pain on my left side on and off but today I haven't felt it. Last night and day before I've been hungry! Going to din tonight with a friend so looking forward to taking my mind off the 2WW for awhile.

:dust:

Hi ladies I'm back to join you again x just got my 1st af after my 4th loss but we're jumping straight back on the train x

MrsMM can you put me down for 25th please xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: all round xxxx

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners LUCYHAYWOTH, HORSEYPANTS, VEEEH, VICTORIAJ, SKEET9924, AL335003, BABYBABA, DANSWIFEY31, LITTLEMISSH, MRSKG hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

ILIKECAKE You don't have to leave this thread, stalk away Hun, but come on over to this thread as well and meet some Bump Buddies... (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

LEMONDROPS yes, you can be happy that your temp doesn't drop after OV, you want it to increase and maintain. It is really worth it to have FF analyze as you go if you decide to join for free.:dust:

LIZLOVELUST would be easier with digis, I agree with ICKLE however., I think you are still waiting to OV. Having been with you over the last few months and your OV date, I think that you should try to get in with the doc to see what is happening with your OV Hun! GL FXD!:dust:

[/B]>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes. Sadly, late last evening, I began to bleed heavier than ever, cramps, clotting, and dehydration. We went in and I was having a confirmed MC. We are scheduled to follow-up on thursday morning, from there, we will begin the steps to see what has gone on the last 2 successful BFPs and all the testing. We are WTTC until we get some more answers as to what we may be able to do. You all have been a tremendous support outside of DW, and I hope that I can continue to post effectively on my testing threads and journal. I am having moments of saddness and don't want to impose so, please bear with me when it takes me a little longer.... Let's go MARCH BFPs, we are looking to hear some good news:dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

MrsMM I'm so sorry to hear you going through MC. Thoughts and :hugs: to you and DW.

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners LUCYHAYWOTH, HORSEYPANTS, VEEEH, VICTORIAJ, SKEET9924, AL335003, BABYBABA, DANSWIFEY31, LITTLEMISSH, MRSKG hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

ILIKECAKE You don't have to leave this thread, stalk away Hun, but come on over to this thread as well and meet some Bump Buddies... (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

LEMONDROPS yes, you can be happy that your temp doesn't drop after OV, you want it to increase and maintain. It is really worth it to have FF
analyze as you go if you decide to join for free.:dust:

LIZLOVELUST would be easier with digis, I agree with ICKLE however., I think you are still waiting to OV. Having been with you over the last few
months and your OV date, I think that you should try to get in with the doc to see what is happening with your OV Hun! GL FXD!:dust:

[/B]>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you
through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

AFM... I wanted to thank you ladies for your well wishes. Sadly, late last evening, I began to bleed heavier than ever, cramps, clotting, and
dehydration. We went in and I was having a confirmed MC. We are scheduled to follow-up on thursday morning, from there, we will begin the steps to see what has gone on the last 2 successful BFPs and all the testing. We are WTTC until we get some more answers as to what we may be able to do. You all have been a tremendous support outside of DW, and I hope that I can continue to post effectively on my testing threads and journal. I am having
moments of saddness and don't want to impose so, please bear with me when it takes me a little longer.... Let's go MARCH BFPs, we are looking to hear some good news:dust::dust:

*First Page Updated*

I am so so sorry, absolutely devastated for you. If there is anything we can do just say. Lots and lots of ladies here giving you virtual hugs. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->