(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I'm so sorry to hear of what you going through MrsMM24 :hugs: xxx

Hello again Mrs.MM!
Thanks for taking on the managing of yet another very active thread.
It's nice (yet sad) to see so many familiar names onto the March cycle.
You can put me down for testing on the 20th. I will NOT test early - I will not go through the devastation of another chemical this cycle. I have no idea if my cycle will regulate itself after the Feb loss, so we'll see if I even ovulate on schedule. But, for now, looking ahead to lots of DTD around the 6th, and hopefully a STICKY BFP come the 20th.

Best of luck to everyone, I hope this is the one for us!

Oh my goodness, Mrs. MM, I'm so so sorry... I hadn't read back through the earlier posts yet :( I completely understand what you're going through, although you were farther along than I was. If you want to chat, feel free to PM me! It gets easier... at first I had no intention of trying again right away. It didn't seem right... now that some time has past, and hubby is finally eager (having experienced what it felt like to "be a daddy" even if only for a week), I think I'm ready to try again. Keep your chin up, and don't be afraid to use us for support, it's what we're here for!
Take care,
xox

I am so very sorry MrsMM,
My thoughts and Prayers are with you & your DW. I hope you get some answers quick!
Take Care

mrsmm i am so sorry for your loss-i have read so much on your journey i am trying to hold back my tears as i type this. i hope you find all the answers you need to lead to your next successful BFP.

So sorry to hear that MrsMM. I know exactly how you feel. Here to talk if you need to.

If I got a positive OPK on Wednesday do I count Thursday as 1DPO or Friday as 1DPO

I would say count Friday as you usually ov 24-48 hours after your first pos. opk

sigh! okay, that's what i thought i would've just preferred thursday so that I'd be 6DPO and not 5.

hahaha I know I think I am either 6 or 7 dpo today, but I am assuming 7 so I can test 1 day sooner =)

My temp dropped today but OPK is still not positive. Maybe tomorrow it will be?

it looks like you may have od on cd16...did you have any confirming temps or symptoms lizlovelust?

I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, none of them have been as dark as or darker than the control line, my temp dropped today though and it usually does drop right before I O.

Hi there please put me down for the 14th of March! Will test then hopefully it's a positive! This is my first time trying on clomid very excited :)

Ohhh MrsMM :cry:

I am so sorry to hear of your loss xxx my heart goes out to you, your DW and DD xxx I hope that you get the answers you need to lead you into your forever bean very shortly xxx

Don't worry about us lot on here, take the time to grieve and when you are ready to TTC again we will all be here to support you as you have supported so many along your journey so far xxxxx

Well said tigerlillie, take care of yourself mrsmm24 and we'll be hear for you when you need us x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->