(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hi ladies,

Congrats on the :bfp:'s so far and we're not even into March yet woohooooo wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months xxx

:dust: for all testing this month

AFM: cycle 6 TTC.....Well my chart finally gave me a confirmed 'O' on cd18 (17th Feb) temps have been just above coverline to 10DPO where I had a major dip and a dollop of very slightly tinged pink CM, back up on 11DPO and up even higher today on 12DPO alot of CM and very creamy and white, hope they stay up there, got Doc's appointment tomorrow ...... now I have confirmed 'O' i will be testing alot sooner AF due 2-3 March so will test around the 7th if AF or impatience doesnt get me sooner lol

Oh MrsMM I'm so sorry. Hope you can find answers.

AF started last night, I'm out. Boo. I'm not too surprised though - I was away from OH too much around O. Just pleased I managed a 27 day cycle - that's nearly back to pre-pill length.

Onwards to...March again. Next testing date: 28th March.

Im so sorry about you MrsMM. I cant say that I understand what you are going through, that wouldnt be fair to say, but I am out here to support you in my best way.

AFM, I did my HSG today morning and found out that both tubes are blocked. So you could take me off the list till we figure out something,probably save some money for IVF.

well i finally got a seriously positive OPK yesterday! going to count tomorrow as 1DPO. im pretty sure my body geared up for one, as my lines got darker... became an "almost" positive, then got lighter... now i am getting EWCM a few days later than i usually do in my cycle. does this mean my period will be late or will i just have a short luteal phase this cycle?

either way, im excited! hope all is well with you ladies. congrats to the bfps, sorry to those the witch got.

mrsmm, we care about you so much, please take all the time you need... and do not feel obligated to come on here during this time just bc of the threads. we understand... and will be awaiting your next ttc cycle with bells on. please rest, be at peace with your heart and mind. prayers and lots of hugs!

Huge hugs MrsMM, this happened to me in 2010, it really does feel awful. Baby dust to you xxxx

Testing on March 15/20! Can't wait! This is my first month TTC'ing, baby dust to all of us!

Im so sorry about you MrsMM. I cant say that I understand what you are going through, that wouldnt be fair to say, but I am out here to support you in my best way.

AFM, I did my HSG today morning and found out that both tubes are blocked. So you could take me off the list till we figure out something,probably save some money for IVF.

My heart goes out to you.. I'm sure that some day in some way you will have a baby..

Well guys, I'm not out, but I tested this morning and still negative! I'm 19DPO and having some great symptoms that haven't let up. AF is no where to be seen and I just feel pregnant! I just keep getting BFNs...So on to March it is!

Good luck everyone =)

So sorry to hear your news MrsMM. Thinking of you and hoping you find out some answers.
Take care of yourself
xx

Oh, MrsMM, I'm so sorry - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

Happy Leap Day March Testers!

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners WANTABUBBA and BABYHOPES. hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

POODLEFROGS Hang in there, let that hormone continue to build so you can see dark pink BFP lines on that stick!:dust:

HONEYCHEEKS so sorry to hear this news, although I don't know exactly what you are going through, I do understand the sadness and worry you are going through about TTC your forever baby. Try not to get down and worry, you will receive that Forever Baby soon Hun. FXD for the IVF.:dust:

TAURUSMOM05 My lovely TTC Buddy, thank you so much for your kind words. I will definitely be resting and taking care of myself with DWs help over the next few days. When my energy is up though, it takes more from me NOT to get on and cheer for you all on BnB into March! This is not only my favorite month, it is such a beautiful month and I want to see you all into it! I am smiling thinking about your +OPK, YAY! Let's go March BFP. As for your earlier OV, you should have the same LP, BUT I am not looking to hear anything on how long your cycle is because you are going to get a BFP at the end of your LP and we will be dancing on those dark pink BFP lines!:dust:

TIGERLILLIE I am ecstatic that your cycle is going better,we had a couple of rough spots there recently, this sounds like the ONE! FXD!:dust:

LEMONDROPS without a confirmed OV day (with U/S, temp dip, monitor) it is really just as guess, as the egg releases 12-36 hrs after a surge which is what the OPK detects. So I would say 1DPO is Friday or Saturday. Which means BD until Saturday or Sunday!:dust:

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 33 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... Recovering, I have a follow-up tomorrow to monitor the process and it's effect on my body as well as to see if all is finished. Physical pain is subsiding, so I will keep you all posted, will definitely update my journal. Thank you again so very much for your thoughts and :hugs: They are returned to you x10!!

*First Page Updated*

hello all, I'm supposed to test on the 12th I think, I'll wait till that, for right now i'm using prometrium pills (vaginal) baby dust to all of us!!!!

Hey girls... :wave:

i'm due to test around the 8-9th.

hope this is a positive thread, good luck to you all xx

:dust:

:cry: big :hugs: MrsMM you have been there for me through 3 of my losses please know that I am also here for you x x x

Hey ladies. DH and I went to the RE for the first time last night and he was actually really nice to us. he addressed all my questions and concerns. He did a sono last night and he did some bloodwork. the bloodwork was an hcg (to see if I'm pregnant. which he told me I shouldnt be surprised if it come back negative.), pregesterone, and he did genetics testing. which pretty much was to see if i was a carrier for anything....cystic fibrosis...something like that. He's sending DH in for some bloodwork today. I have to go to a lab for some bloodwork. He says he feels with DH's morphology and what not surgery really wouldnt help and he thinks we will have to do IVF. but he said he doesnt want to make any guesses like other ppl have been doing. he wants to know exactly what is wrong. he seemed like he genuinely wanted to help and like he was tailoring a plan specifically for us which was great. he wasnt like this is the first step i take with everyone then the second. I have to call them when I get my period then on day 3 of my period he wants me to get bloodwork and then again once between days 21-24 of my cycle. He told us he cant see why we wouldnt be pregnant within 6 months. But he wants to see exactly what all the bloodwork says first. He suggested we skip IUI this month, so pretty much we'll be taking the next month off from ttc.:cry:

Haj that sounds like you've got a really good doctor who's treating you as an individual. My FS and my gynae are really good too and it makes all the difference. I'm on the waiting list for NHS funded IVF at the moment and there's some good threads in the Assisted conception section with lots of information from other ladies who've already been through it all, if you want to start researching just in case. Good luck :)

So because FF changed my O date, I am now 8dpo

SS @ 8dpo - started feeling tired even though I am getting sleep, gas, and creamy CM throughout.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Haj that sounds like you've got a really good doctor who's treating you as an individual. My FS and my gynae are really good too and it makes all the difference. I'm on the waiting list for NHS funded IVF at the moment and there's some good threads in the Assisted conception section with lots of information from other ladies who've already been through it all, if you want to start researching just in case. Good luck :)

Yeah, I wanted to try to find out about that becuase my husbands insurance covers 3 IVF's in your lifetime but they cover 75% so we're responsible for 25% of it and I'm not sure how much that will be yet. So I didn't know about payment plans and all that stuff.

well i finally got a seriously positive OPK yesterday! going to count tomorrow as 1DPO. im pretty sure my body geared up for one, as my lines got darker... became an "almost" positive, then got lighter... now i am getting EWCM a few days later than i usually do in my cycle. does this mean my period will be late or will i just have a short luteal phase this cycle?

If ovulation is later than usual, then your period will be later. You LP should stay about the same, give or take a day, even when you ovulate late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->