(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Yeah, I wanted to try to find out about that becuase my husbands insurance covers 3 IVF's in your lifetime but they cover 75% so we're responsible for 25% of it and I'm not sure how much that will be yet. So I didn't know about payment plans and all that stuff.

That's good that you won't have to pay for it all yourself, although 25% will probably still be quite a chunk. I believe at the clinic I go to a cycle is approximately £4000 which is roughly $6500.

There's loads of info about the down regulation, stimming, egg collection etc etc that I found really useful. I like to know absolutely everything though lol!

Yeah, I wanted to try to find out about that becuase my husbands insurance covers 3 IVF's in your lifetime but they cover 75% so we're responsible for 25% of it and I'm not sure how much that will be yet. So I didn't know about payment plans and all that stuff.

That's good that you won't have to pay for it all yourself, although 25% will probably still be quite a chunk. I believe at the clinic I go to a cycle is approximately £4000 which is roughly $6500.

There's loads of info about the down regulation, stimming, egg collection etc etc that I found really useful. I like to know absolutely everything though lol!

I believe clinics around here at between 10-12k. I'll have to find out exactly on my next appt.

Yeah I want to learn everyhting.

Aww MrsMM Im so sorry for your loss! my thoughs and prayers go out to you and your family. :hugs:

Gassy++ today, to the point that I don't really want to go on my night out with school friends. Had a little bit of white creamy lotion cm today which is different from before.

Boobs a little sensitive but it may just normal premenstrual symptoms.

Hi everyone!! :wave:

Welcome to all the new ladies! :flower:

MrsMM24 - I am truly sorry to hear your news. I can't believe it! I actually shed a tear. I know how much you wanted this. It's just so unfair. You take as long as you need away from here but don't be staying away because you don't want to "impose". We are all here for you, just as you have been for us. Please know you can PM me any time :hugs:

haj624 - It sucks that you've to take a month off but at least you're getting the help you need. It sounds like your doctor is fantastic! I'm sorry to hear you may have to go the IVF route but at least you don't have to pay 100% of the costs.

HappyS - No, unfortunately I haven't got a CBFM. DH isn't keen on spending the money. I use OPKs & temp but that's about it. We can still be buddies if you like? How many DPO are you? I'm 6DPO today & don't really have any symptoms to report. Feeling quite tired today so maybe that's something. I went to bed at the usual time last night & even had a bit of a lie in this morning so I shouldn't be this tired... :shrug: Any symptoms yourself?

tigerlillie - Your temps & CM sound fantastic! I hope this is it for you!

averitable - Sorry to hear AF got you. I'm glad your still in with a shot for March though :flower:

honeycheeks -Sorry to hear your tubes are blocked. What's the next step? :hugs:

taurusmom05 - Yay for the +OPK! :happydance: Get to bd-ing!! Your period will probably be a little later this time. The second part of your cycle always stays in & around the same - it's the first part that varies. I've my fingers crossed for you this cycle!

AFM - 6DPO today. Nothing to report really. I'm sitting here bawling watching the last episode of Friends but that's nothing new! :haha: I am a little more tired than I should be given that I got a good nights sleep so maybe that's something...

:happydance: IT'S MARCH TOMORROW LADIES!! :happydance:

HA! I just realised that we have 4 BFPs on the March testing thread & the month hasn't even started yet!! We're off to a good start! Let's keep them coming! :happydance:

9/11DPO SS time...Cramps for the third day (may be AF getting ready to rear her ugly head), headache, gassy, backache, sore throat, slightly sore bbs, high temp, runny nose/cold (may be a symptom...but probably not really), indigestion/burping.

No idea if these actually mean anything, but hey, it's always fun to SS in the TWW. :)

MrsMM im so sorry for your loss :hugs: :hugs: xo its so heart breaking for mc :cry::cry: we'r all thinking of you :hugs:

I am 1 dpo today got this beauty yesterday, my temp went up this morning, we bd'd ALOT in the past few days :blush:
Just in time as dh goes away for work today for 12 days...

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11
Hiya ladies well Im DPO 2 today and I have been having a slight cramping in my right ovary and I have had no energy and so tired:sleep: I really dont want to symptom spot cause its way to early, but of course im going to:dohh:! but the cramping is worrying me has anyone had this happen to them?

Hiya ladies well Im DPO 2 today and I have been having a slight cramping in my right ovary and I have had no energy and so tired:sleep: I really dont want to symptom spot cause its way to early, but of course im going to:dohh:! but the cramping is worrying me has anyone had this happen to them?

Don't worry. I get little cramps right through from ov to AF.:wacko:

Hello ladies,
It seems I am late to the party, but honestly thought I would have an answer either way by now! Not supposed to be testing in March :wacko: since AF was due last Thursday 2/23! I had some brief red spotting on Thursday morning and thought she was here but then NOTHING since.

I tested BFN on 18 DPO and am now 20 DPO. Really need some help with this. I just wish AF would come on already if I'm not pg!!

Is anyone out there past their expected AF with a BFN????
Thanks in advance!

Wow! So nice to see some BFP's and it isn't even the 1st of March yet! H&H 9 months to all the lucky ladies.

I'm out MrsMM, :witch: caught me. Will have to work out next dates for testing, might be right between months again :thumbup:

Don't worry. I get little cramps right through from ov to AF.:wacko:

Thanks I figured it prolly was,:dohh: but you know sometimes you just think about it so much you end up freaking out about it.:wacko: well I'm just going to try to relax and keep positive about my BFP AF should show her face on the 9th of march. so fx for BFP.:baby:

Hello ladies,
It seems I am late to the party, but honestly thought I would have an answer either way by now! Not supposed to be testing in March :wacko: since AF was due last Thursday 2/23! I had some brief red spotting on Thursday morning and thought she was here but then NOTHING since.

I tested BFN on 18 DPO and am now 20 DPO. Really need some help with this. I just wish AF would come on already if I'm not pg!!

Thanks in advance!

I've had it a few times.. Actually 3 times.. Twice I o'd late.. And the most recent time.. February .. I had spotting for a few days but that was it and it was a week before my af was due ( which got my hopes up) turns out it was an unovulatory cycle.. My previous two that ov late I actually did end up preg both times.. But unfortunetly I lost both pregnancies... Good luck and sending you lots of :dust:

Did you maybe ov late boy mom? Xx

My Ovulation Chart

I honestly don't know- that would be really late for me, but my temps are still high like they are after o---
What do you think looking at my chart??

Hello ladies,

Thanks in advance!

I've had it a few times.. Actually 3 times.. Twice I o'd late.. And the most recent time.. February .. I had spotting for a few days but that was it and it was a week before my af was due ( which got my hopes up) turns out it was an unovulatory cycle.. My previous two that ov late I actually did end up preg both times.. But unfortunetly I lost both pregnancies... Good luck and sending you lots of :dust:

So sorry for your losses!
I just wish I knew what was going on so I could move on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->