(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

ickle pand- glad you're still in! hang in there and hope you get that BFP!

DBZ34- waiting is the worst!! I don't know how you ladies have done it month after month. Best wishes!

sailorsgirl- yeaa!! so exciting! many congrats to you!!

skeet- bless your heart. still hoping you get some good news!

blueskies- very frustrating!! and yes- those FRER tests are so expensive! i bought three boxes this cycle already..

AMP26: so sorry!

al335003- this stress is crazy and I can imagine it gets old after a while.. I know I think I'm going to go crazy each cycle with the symptom spotting, excessive testing, etc. best of luck to you!

hope4bump- welcome!!

hercfreak- yeaaa!! congrats!!! :dance:

alin3boys: who ever thought you'd be so hopeful after throwing up first thing in the morning, huh? hope that bfn turns into a bfp pronto!

gonnabamom- hope those cramps were a good sign- I've been hearing a lot about them on here.. good luck!

averitabl- kudos to you for not testing! I'm a bit of an addict and have to test every day for some reason.. fingers crossed for ya!

janna: congrats on your bfp!!

AFM: serious AF cramps continue. this has been the most uncomfortable cycle for me ever. One minute I'm confident I'm pregnant, the next I'm sure that the witch is gonna creep around the corner any minute. Still BFN, but I'm only 11 dpiui- so I have no idea what's going on.. still optimistic!

Hey manny82 And USAmom ....... They could also be preg symptoms.

Don't give up until the witch arrives! X

Thanks, Cheska! You are absolutely right and I know it, but it sure is nice to hear it from someone else.. Thanks for the positive thoughts.

8 dpo and bbs still not sore, this may be a record for me!

(still don't know what to make of it though...)

Im in the same boat as Skeet - huge temp drop this morning - due for AF on Thursday anyway - so it probably means she is just coming a bit early.
Did an OPK last Wednesday and it was about half the strength of the control line and the one i did day before yesterday was really faint - so i have to wonder if i Oed later than i thought. Kind of cruel really that i can be so sure AF is coming one minute then wonder if i just Oed late and the temp drop is due to implantation. I guess i wait to see if it comes up again tomorrow or goes down further. If i did O late (On CD19) i would only be 8DPO today so about the right time - but i have no idea really :shrug: Just a waiting game. BFN's on all tests right up to yesterday - i didn't bother testing this morning after that temp drop.

I guess i am just depressed - not that i expected to really fall on the first month, but i did with 2/4 of my kids - so i held out hope that i might. *sigh*
Sorry for the all about me post - this thread moves way too fast to do personals!! LOL!

Congrats to the BFP's - So sorry for those who got BFN's but remember you are still in it till AF arrives even if the waiting is torture and *hugs* to those with AF, remember this month is a new one xx

Thanks USAmom!!' your symptoms sound so promising!!! I hope you get your bfp!!

Tassiegal- the waiting after the dip really sucks!!

Well ladies I think I spoke too soon. Pretty sure af is here.. Wiped and had some brown.., I'm sure by morning she will be full force..

I'd like to thank all of you ladies and msmm for the support over the past 13 months.. It's been a long journey and all of you have made it more bearable with your kind words.. Unfortunetly I don't think I will be joining the testing threads as there is a very rare chance I will conceive in the next few months as I only see oh 2 nights a week since he got his new job.. I will probably subscribe to the next few testing threads but more or less to stalk and support all of you lovely ladies ( and to get help with my chart since I'm going to continue to temp :haha: )

Sending lots of love and :dust: to all of you whether is be baby dusty or sticky dust!!!

Well ladies I think I spoke too soon. Pretty sure af is here.. Wiped and had some brown.., I'm sure by morning she will be full force..

I'd like to thank all of you ladies and msmm for the support over the past 13 months.. It's been a long journey and all of you have made it more bearable with your kind words.. Unfortunetly I don't think I will be joining the testing threads as there is a very rare chance I will conceive in the next few months as I only see oh 2 nights a week since he got his new job.. I will probably subscribe to the next few testing threads but more or less to stalk and support all of you lovely ladies ( and to get help with my chart since I'm going to continue to temp :haha: )

Sending lots of love and :dust: to all of you whether is be baby dusty or sticky dust!!!

HEY LADY! So sorry AF got you this month -- BUT! Don't you talk like that!!! Sperm can survive up to 7 days inside you... so 2 days a week? That's MORE than enough time. I mean, heck, sometimes it just takes ONCE! :) Don't lose hope, please!

I definitely want you to keep your chin up... besides, how many women have you heard say they got pregnant when they kinda "stopped trying?"

:hugs: I know it's frustrating, but don't lose sight of the goal- a beautiful God given baby. It will happen, don't give up! :baby:

Thanks .. You actually just brought tears to my eyes :cry: it means so much to me.. :hugs:

I have no chance of having a baby before I turn 30 ( in nov) which was my initial goal.. I think my emotions need a break .. I will be there to follow and support you ladies though :)

Thanks .. You actually just brought tears to my eyes :cry: it means so much to me.. :hugs:

I have no chance of having a baby before I turn 30 ( in nov) which was my initial goal.. I think my emotions need a break .. I will be there to follow and support you ladies though :)

Didn't mean to make you cry - hope it's a good cry :)

You know us ladies are always here for you to vent, talk, whatever. That's the best thing about this group. When I first joined I thought it was because I could ask any question I want and get tons of answers- but I'm starting to realize it's because it's a no judging, supportive, amazing group of gals...

That's enough of me being corny :) hehehe. :haha:

:hugs: chin up skeet, let me know if you need to chat xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you do much. Yes it was a good cry :) I love the support of All the ladies here.. That's why I've stuck around for so long :)

Hey All!
I'm new to the boards--decided to get some support from others instead of the husband, who I'm sure I'm driving slowly INSANE with all this baby talk. I think if I utter the word discharge one more time we are headed for divorce LOL.

Anyways, this is our 2nd month TTC #1. I haven't been using OPK or temping or anything... will try for a couple months without all that stress first.

So far, we are just using preseed because it was recommended by my cousin who was TTC for 13 months and just got a BFP after her first month using Preseed

So far, according to my little iPhone app, I am 7dpo (as of 20 minutes ago) and CD 19. I have 26-27 day cycles so I will test on the 25th.

Symptom wise: This is the first month in recent history where I didn't notice really visible EWCM. I've been pretty tired lately and I had a 2 wipes of blood about 4dpo... I'm not sure what to make of that?? What do you think?

Oh, and my dad said "Are you pregnant?" randomly to me. LOL Hopefully he's right and he's the human HPT. Time will tell.

Fingers crossed for all your other TTC'ers that this is your month for a BFP

Hey Skeet,

SS :witch: has flown in for you this month xxx

When you have given your emotions the break they need we will all still be right here for you xxx It only takes 1 of his little fellas and as said before they can live for 5-7 days.

How many times have you either read or heard of the one night stand where she got pg .... if anything like me alot.......so please do not lose the faith...it will happen and probably will when you least expect it :hugs: to hun xxxxx

Glad to hear that you are keeping up the temps, its amazing what they can tell us about our bodies and also lays a good foundation for when you are ready to get to it again xxxx

AFM: AF is just around the corner temps have dropped for 2nd day in a row and now below coverline so I will expect her any day now (due tomorrow)....Am I sad ...yeah a little but also glad that this could be a sign that my body has finally come right after 6 months of playing havoc with me.....onwards to April and trying for that Christmas baby xxx

:dust: for those still to test

A happy and healthy 9 months to those who received their :bfp:

:hugs: to those AF have made there visit FXed that next month will be our month xxxxx

Another BFN for me today on an IC and a Superdrug test. I know it's still early but I'm starting to feel maybe the cramps I've been having aren't anything significant. I'm up to 48 points in the FF early pregnancy signs thingy, not that close to the 80 points they say is a good indicator of pregnancy.

Another BFN for me today on an IC and a Superdrug test. I know it's still early but I'm starting to feel maybe the cramps I've been having aren't anything significant. I'm up to 48 points in the FF early pregnancy signs thingy, not that close to the 80 points they say is a good indicator of pregnancy.
Same. Bfn on ic and only 40 points on ff. still early though hmm x

Hey All!
I'm new to the boards--decided to get some support from others instead of the husband, who I'm sure I'm driving slowly INSANE with all this baby talk. I think if I utter the word discharge one more time we are headed for divorce LOL.

Anyways, this is our 2nd month TTC #1. I haven't been using OPK or temping or anything... will try for a couple months without all that stress first.

So far, we are just using preseed because it was recommended by my cousin who was TTC for 13 months and just got a BFP after her first month using Preseed

So far, according to my little iPhone app, I am 7dpo (as of 20 minutes ago) and CD 19. I have 26-27 day cycles so I will test on the 25th.

Symptom wise: This is the first month in recent history where I didn't notice really visible EWCM. I've been pretty tired lately and I had a 2 wipes of blood about 4dpo... I'm not sure what to make of that?? What do you think?

Oh, and my dad said "Are you pregnant?" randomly to me. LOL Hopefully he's right and he's the human HPT. Time will tell.

Hello Welcome!
Telling us everything really does help to stop talking about things our OH's don't want to know! I'm sure is forum had saved many marriages! Lol
Your symptoms sound good, maybe the bleeding was implantation bleeding and you ovulated a little earlier than you thought?
Hope you get a :bfp: soon!! FX for you :)

Hey All!

Hey, and welcome! Im 9dpo you have the same cycle as me.. :D
I think thats okay though.. I have had two dips on chartting this month so fingerscross!

good luck! x

There's some good looking charts here! I'm keeping a close eye on them over the next few days. Don't worry about bfn at 10dpo. My first bfp was 12dpo and this time it was the same although I had an insanely light line at 11dpo. X

To the ladies saying they're out because they're cramping..it doesn't always mean AF is on her way. Most ladies will still get the cramps even when they're pregnant.

Big hugs and lots of baby dust to all.

To the ladies saying they're out because they're cramping..it doesn't always mean AF is on her way. Most ladies will still get the cramps even when they're pregnant.

Big hugs and lots of baby dust to all.

I agree...I thought I was out because of cramping...but I got a bfp :) Not out until :witch: shows xxx

Thanks ladies, great to hear that - I was really convinced AF was about to show but still no sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->