(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Hmm strange.. Did u test today?

Have a question since this is my first time charting.. I got my temp dip today.. Does that mean af today.. Or tomorrow??

It just means that AF is likely on the way, there's no hard and fast rules skeet.

Lol thanks... I just hate the waiting part.. Atleast she's waiting until during the week instead of the weekend when I'm with oh

hello ladies..cd36 - 10dpo today..feel really bloated, on and off af like cramps, feeling sleepy and tired, less gassey today,stuffy/runny nose, legs and muscle...just real achy moody, pretty sure its AF preparing her visit :)nope:)......

hello ladies..cd36 - 10dpo today..feel really bloated, on and off af like cramps, feeling sleepy and tired, less gassey today,stuffy/runny nose, legs and muscle...just real achy moody, pretty sure its AF preparing her visit :)nope:)......

So sorry! pretty much same here.... cramps, etc... Feels like AF is visiting early this month.. :cry::cry:

Hi all, I'm testing on wednesday 15dpo after IUI.
At 10 dpo I felt a mild version of AF pains, never had that so early before, it normally only happens shortly before AF arrives. I'm taking this as a good sign:thumbup:

Since then I've only had the odd ache but not the same. I've been a little dizzy from time to time but that might be the Utrogestan I'm on. Has anyone else noticed lots of watery cervical mucus at this time. Sorry if TMI.:blush:

:dust: to all you soon to be moms

AFM, im only spotting, same with yesterday, barely anything on a pad and now barely anything when i wipe, FF put me back to cycle 6...

I think you should test in a day or two. Especially if this cycle is much lighter than norm.

AFM, im only spotting, same with yesterday, barely anything on a pad and now barely anything when i wipe, FF put me back to cycle 6...

I think you should test in a day or two. Especially if this cycle is much lighter than norm.

Its way lighter than normal, the cramps were about the same amount of pain but the blood is way way light.

hercfreak congratulations! You're not too far from me either location wise. Glad to hear your Drs are being good. Mine are rubbish and have told me not to call them until 12/13 weeks which is waaaay too late.

Sam you definitely have a chance. Your chart is looking great but obviously even good looking charts don't guarantee you a BFP so I will keep my fingers crossed.

Liz please tell me you've booked a Drs appointment?? They really should be able to give you some answers.

xxx

Have a question since this is my first time charting.. I got my temp dip today.. Does that mean af today.. Or tomorrow??

What dpo are you on? It could mean AF or could be implantation dip.

Hi all... congrats on all the bfps!

8dpo here, no symptoms to speak of. Really crampy yesterday, thought I was heading back into 21 day cycle territory again, but they stopped in the afternoon and since then nothing. Tired, bit faint, off my food, but I think that's just being a bit run down.

Think I'll be testing at the weekend if I get there.

Hey manny82 And USAmom ....... They could also be preg symptoms.

Don't give up until the witch arrives! X

What dpo are you on? It could mean AF or could be implantation dip.

According to ff 14 dpo.. According to what I initially thought . 20dpi lol

Hmmmm I would test tomorrow or the next day. Could be late implantation.

Thanks..if af doesnt show then I will...I'm going to temp again tomorrow morning aswell...I've had a few cramps today, but really no sign of af what so ever..

:dust:

So sorry! pretty much same here.... cramps, etc... Feels like AF is visiting early this month.. :cry::cry:

I had lots of AF like cramps before my BFP... Still having them 3 days later. I think I remember having them with my 1st pregnancy too. Maybe it's a good sign, ladies!!

hi ladies :flower:
I am 7dpo today, (*)(*) are hurting a bit, but nothing worth mentioning really... i only have an lp of ten days, meaning AF will start in 4 days. i can feel it is coming as i have AF cramps :( just needed to share/vent a bit ... :dust:

Had to come in and share this - got another BFN this morning, but tomorrow if it is STILL negative, doctor wants me to schedule bloods.

On a sidenote - broke down to my mom yesterday morning about how I was in "limbo" and how my body would play a trick on me and be at CD41/21DPO and an FRER give me a nasty evaporation. Had a great cry. All she had to say was "Baby, it's a God given thing, stop thinking so much about it. Besides, if you're anything like me, if you're pregnant your boobs will hurt so bad that you will want to hack them off."

So, go figure - what happens to me today? I get home from work, rip off my bra, and sit down and cry they hurt so bad. I may even ICE them that's how rough this is.

BUT STILL NO BFP, WHAT THE lworu%@)82093??!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->