(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

sailors girl ~ how u feeling hun

iclkle ~ think im upto 46 points,another bfn today 12dpo but ff says not to test till 27th

skeet ~ sorry the witch got you hun,and twice is plenty with my 4th ds we only did the deed once entire cycle and i concieved withds 5 we dtd 3 times and i concieved it only takes 1 time hun

welcome lmk

AFM ~ Another bfn today with asdas own test 12dpo cd 26 (my cycles are between 19-34 days)crampy today,headache and empty feeling in stomache/nauseas,my temp dropped to 36.65 yesterday but back upto 36.82 this morning am i still in with a chance.

There's some good looking charts here! I'm keeping a close eye on them over the next few days. Don't worry about bfn at 10dpo. My first bfp was 12dpo and this time it was the same although I had an insanely light line at 11dpo. X

To the ladies saying they're out because they're cramping..it doesn't always mean AF is on her way. Most ladies will still get the cramps even when they're pregnant.

Big hugs and lots of baby dust to all.

Thanks for that ladies, gives me a bit more hope :thumbup:

It's lovely to have some pregnant ladies looking our for us!

Alin FF gives ridiculous test dates, especially on your first couple of cycles. Mine says 14DPO when my LP is usually 12 or 13 days - as if women TTC have that kind of patience :) I've been testing since 7DPO lol!

Ocean pearl - How are you feeling? I'm not feeling so confident anymore. I hate this limbo land. I'm due to weigh-in for my diet tomorrow night and buy my food packs for the week. It'd be typical that if I'm going to get a BFP it'd be on Thursday morning after I've spent all that money when I'd have to stop the diet straight away lol!

Alin FF gives ridiculous test dates, especially on your first couple of cycles. Mine says 14DPO when my LP is usually 12 or 13 days - as if women TTC have that kind of patience :) I've been testing since 7DPO lol!

Ocean pearl - How are you feeling? I'm not feeling so confident anymore. I hate this limbo land. I'm due to weigh-in for my diet tomorrow night and buy my food packs for the week. It'd be typical that if I'm going to get a BFP it'd be on Thursday morning after I've spent all that money when I'd have to stop the diet straight away lol!

Hi lovely, I'm feeling the same, a bit 'meh' really :nope: don't know of I'm in or out, just want to know. Everyone keeps saying it's too early to test but all I see are threads saying bfp at 9, 10dpo so makes you lose hope x

I know exactly what you mean. All sense and reason leaves you at this point in the 2WW. I just want to know so I can either plan my next cycle or celebrate :)

Just tested with frer. Not even a hint of a line - and frer's detect up to 6 days before date of AF. So I'm out for sure as LP is only 10 days :(

FRER's can only detect what's there - HCG doesn't build up enough to be detectable in urine until at least 2 or 3 days after implantation and implantation can happen anytime between 6-12DPO. Even with a 10 day LP, you could implant at 10DPO and not get a positive test until 13DPO. You're not out until AF shows.

Well- another bfn this morning. Get to call the doctor today. I am thankful I finally get to figure out what's wrong with me... hoping he can fit me in PRONTO!

:hugs:

Well- another bfn this morning. Get to call the doctor today. I am thankful I finally get to figure out what's wrong with me... hoping he can fit me in PRONTO!

:hugs:

So sorry hun :hugs: I really hope the doctor gives you some answers fast!!!

So I m cd37 today 11dpo, dull cramps here and there, tired, lil gassy and constipated,checked cm it is creamy white.... last night i had pinching pain in my upper back/right shoulder area and i noticed my urine smells and I had fever.. this mornin i m feelin ok, negative thoughts comin to mind here and there..cant concertate on work...

Witch got me this morning! On to april and my spring chick!

Ive been testing since 2 DPO im terrible!! My counter says 4 but i think im 6 DPO because i got my positive OPK on the 14th of March

hi ladies CD25 today sore bbs as usual for this time of the month tons of white cm and a light stabby pain on my left side apart from that nothing may test tomorrow as getting impatient FX and good luck to everyone x

Ov still hasn't happened yet. I think today is the day though, judging by the temp dip and the ov pains.....I think the other ovary is giving it a go now. But since I'll only be 9DPO by the end of the month, I think I'll move on to April...April is a great month though, so here's hoping I'll get my BFP then. :)

I'll still be stalking over here in March though. Can't wait to see more BFPs roll in! Good luck and :dust: to you all! :)

Honestly, I had bfns on 10 and 11dpo plus af type cramps and was adamant that I was out. I was so upset and remember seeing other people getting bfps around the same time. But it's very common. Xx

Been having bad cramping and backache today which is not norm for me unless pg so fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->