(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

hello ladies...congrats to all bfps...
and :hugs::hugs: to those who got af....

CD 38 and 12dpo for me today, very bad backache last night only one right side and cramps in front right side, ok and I did q-tip test last nite it came out creamy, No blood or brownish ...

I did test this morning and it was positive for 2 minutes then the line disappeared...
no signs today only af like cramps here and there...dry kinda cm checked on panty it was whitish yellowish color...and heartburn.....

manny, fingers crossed for you!

i got a positive yesterday and it was slightly darker today. i am cautiously prego after a loss in september.

hugs to the ladies who the witch got.

:dust: to those still waiting

:kiss:

manny, fingers crossed for you!

i got a positive yesterday and it was slightly darker today. i am cautiously prego after a loss in september.

hugs to the ladies who the witch got.

:dust: to those still waiting

:kiss:

congrats.......n How many DPO are you

Congrats to the new BFPs!! H & H 9 months!! :)

:hugs: to those AF got. I hope next cycle is the one for you!

manny, i'm 9dpo today. the lines are so faint, but definitely there xo

I'm out girls. A day early too.

Also my luteal phase was only 10 days this month as my cycle was 26 days so it's getting shorter. I'm taking b vits from today to try and lengthen it, is there anything else I can do girls?

I also have a 10 day LP :( sorry she got you. :hugs:

Also my luteal phase was only 10 days this month as my cycle was 26 days so it's getting shorter. I'm taking b vits from today to try and lengthen it, is there anything else I can do girls?

Oh no :hugs:

I've heard lots of good things about B6. I'm not sure exactly how you take it, but I'm sure Dr Google will have some answers or someone here will be able to help you.

congrats horsey pants
TMI Alert cd=26
today ive had yet more thick white cm loads of it and badly constipated that was my first symptom with both my other pregnancies, slight back ache and a few twinges on left side sore bbs but thats normal for me and dreamt last night i had a postive pregnancy test.. have not had chance to get a test so googleing all my symptoms instead...

So you got your first positive at 8 dpo? Me too! Congratulations and may your positives get stronger and stronger!

woo hoo!!!!! :thumbup:

Ladies
I did test this morning and it was positive for 2 minutes then the line disappeared...
no signs today only af like cramps here and there...dry kinda cm checked on panty it was whitish yellowish color and heartburn.....

Ladies
no signs today only af like cramps here and there...dry kinda cm checked on panty it was whitish yellowish color and heartburn.....

I'm sorry, I was responding to horseypants....

I have never heard of that happening before. Did you take another test? Are you planning to? Did the positive come up during the time limit (I'm assuming it did)?

Ladies

I'm sorry, I was responding to horseypants....

I have never heard of that happening before. Did you take another test? Are you planning to? Did the positive come up during the time limit (I'm assuming it did)?

I thought u re replying to me..:haha:

yes it came like right away lasted for 2 - 3 minutes...AF due in 2 days i will wait..

:witch: flew in today along with a proper temp drop.. On to April it is for me...:cry: Two more months of this and I 'll be reaching the 2 year mark of TTC... uggg.

:dust: to all the other March testers!

Oh no :hugs:

I've heard lots of good things about B6. I'm not sure exactly how you take it, but I'm sure Dr Google will have some answers or someone here will be able to help you.

Thanks hun, I'm going to look into it as I've read with a short lp the uterine lining starts shedding before the egg can attach :( onto the next month to us! Here's hoping for a Christmas baby x

wth?! Cervix is high and soft! And sharp, throbbing, stabbing pains on left all day today. Am I ovulating? So high I could barely reach and can't tell if its open or closed! I thought I already ovulated, but my body has deceived me in the past. No other PMS symptoms so far, aside from the freaky dreams, so maybe I haven't o'd yet. We'll see!

Congrats to the new BFP's! Hope I'll get one soon!

this afternoon i felt lil wet down there and i went to check and it was brown spotting but when i wiped it was white..no af alike cramps, but bloated....legs re achey....af due in 2 two days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->