(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

FISH&CHIPS: you got bnfs on 10, 11 DPO? When did you get your BFP? I'm highly encouraged over this since I also have had BFNs on 10-11 DPO... Tomorrow with be 14 Dpo for me but I'm considering waiting until Thursday to use the last test in my house...

Hi hun, I got my bfp at 12dpo. Even then it was incredibly faint on an frer. I have my fingers crossed for you. X

Big temp drop below coverline at 11dpo I'm due on tomorrow so I know I'm out :(

Tomorrow or Friday. It's very crap. Had a wee cry and got a cuddle from DH before he left for work. Have pulled myself together so I can get to work too.

Same here. I always have temp drops two days before AF. And mine dropped loads, was never really high anyway. I feel really deflated. Xx sorry about your temp drops Ickle pand and ocean_pearl :hugs:

Tomorrow or Friday. It's very crap. Had a wee cry and got a cuddle from DH before he left for work. Have pulled myself together so I can get to work too.

:hugs: sorry lovely.

Was kind of half hoping it was an implantation dip but deep down I know it's not.

Next cycle I'm going to just relax about it, not read or be on here too much as it makes me obsess. Just dtd around fertile time. No more early testing either.

Sorry about your temp drops girls :hugs:

Still not out for a 2012 baby though :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I don't know whats going on bfn again this morning light bleeding and cramps but temp shot up to 37.00

I will definitely not have a 2012 baby :cry: my cycles are long and irregular, this one added up to 50 days... Good luck to everybody else though x

Was kind of half hoping it was an implantation dip but deep down I know it's not.

Next cycle I'm going to just relax about it, not read or be on here too much as it makes me obsess. Just dtd around fertile time. No more early testing either.

I wish I could relax. I tried going 2 months without temping but my CBFM didn't give me any peaks and that just stressed me out more. I'm on medication and a diet that I have to stop as soon as I get a BFP so I have to test early too.

3 more cycles before we go back to the FS so hopefully one of them will be the one.

I wish I could relax. I tried going 2 months without temping but my CBFM didn't give me any peaks and that just stressed me out more. I'm on medication and a diet that I have to stop as soon as I get a BFP so I have to test early too.

3 more cycles before we go back to the FS so hopefully one of them will be the one.

I hope you never have to see that fs :hugs:

Gonnabamom - congrats on that :bfp: h and h 9 month!

Siegal - looks like a :bfp: to me but I've read other ladies say the pink dye tests are more reliable the the blue. Fx'ed!

Icklepand, oceanpearl and hoping4bump big :hugs:

Afm- af due between today and sat. Everything's aching like shes on her way so I think I'll be heading over to April v soon! Going to try and relax too like you said oceanpearl as I feel sure this is why it's not happening. Easier said then done though. Going to ban myself from here and just come to update xxx

Hi ladies, I woke up at about 2am - could not sleep as all I could think about was :test: So by 3am I could not wait anymore. This is what I got?
I think faintly positive, today I am CD 30
:help:

Faintly positive!? Thats a great :bfp: !!! CONGRATS!

To all the other gals who it did not work out for this month:hugs:
I hope next month will be the one for you! If its any help, (I can get quite intense) the way I've tried to stay calm and relaxed this month is by distracting myself constantly - not allowing to much time for idle obsessing- I've watched a lot of movies (funny ones that make me laugh) I still had a christmas gift voucher for the beauty salon so I booked myself in for a facial and massage. I've prayed - a lot. I've tried positive mantra's everyday, saying my days will be calm and peaceful and that I will keep getting good news. The fact that we spend a lot of time on week ends car shopping for this new family we are going to have has helped me focus on other things.:flower:

Fish and chips what tests did you use?

With my 1st bfp I got a negative at 10dpo using an FRER, a negative at 11dpo using an IC, a VERY VERY faint positive at 12dpo using an FRER and then a definite positive on a CB digital at 13dpo.

This time I just used ICs until I thought I saw something at 11dpo. It was incredibly faint to the point where I often couldn't see a thing. I had to put it up to the light and lay something white behind it just to see it!! I got a much more convincing line on an IC at 12dpo and then did a digi which confirmed it.

Hope this helps. :hugs:

I'm out girls. A day early too.

Also my luteal phase was only 10 days this month as my cycle was 26 days so it's getting shorter. I'm taking b vits from today to try and lengthen it, is there anything else I can do girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->