(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

I tested again when I got home from work and got another BFN. Will test again in the morning. As much as I'd love to be proven wrong, I just don't feel like this is our month. My temps always start to dip at 11DPO, apart from the cycle I was pregnant so I'll know more once I've temped.

ok ladies i thought i should share this yesterday as well today after lunch i had this weird panicky kind feeling in my stomach after eating + hot flash...lasted for like good 15 mins

I tested again when I got home from work and got another BFN. Will test again in the morning. As much as I'd love to be proven wrong, I just don't feel like this is our month. My temps always start to dip at 11DPO, apart from the cycle I was pregnant so I'll know more once I've temped.

Fingers crossed your temps stay elevated xx :flower:

Ive been testing since 2 DPO im terrible!! My counter says 4 but i think im 6 DPO because i got my positive OPK on the 14th of March

wow! that's even more than me and I'm a certified POAS addict! I think I waited until 7 dpo- but I've been testing sometimes twice a day since then.. hope you get your BFP!

Fingers crossed your temps stay elevated xx :flower:

Ditto! :hugs:

This is my first month temping so I have no idea what to expect when AF comes in terms of temps x

Going for bloods on Friday- if it comes back 110% negative, he wants to put me on Provera.

Anyone ever use this? Is this... safe? Also, what happens if I'm so recently pregnant that the blood test won't pick it up????

Advice would be great :)

Going for bloods on Friday- if it comes back 110% negative, he wants to put me on Provera.

Anyone ever use this? Is this... safe? Also, what happens if I'm so recently pregnant that the blood test won't pick it up????

How many DPO are you again?

FISH&CHIPS: you got bnfs on 10, 11 DPO? When did you get your BFP? I'm highly encouraged over this since I also have had BFNs on 10-11 DPO... Tomorrow with be 14 Dpo for me but I'm considering waiting until Thursday to use the last test in my house...

Provera is not good if you are pregnant..I don't know much about it but I have read stuff in the past about it.. It brings your luteal phase to an end and kick starts your period.. What cd are you on?

Right now I am CD42 and 22DPO. My concern is - what happens if I did ovulate late, like say yesterday- and I go for bloods on Friday... and it's too early to tell so they're negative - and then on Saturday I start Provera but all along I was pregnant it was just too early to tell??

It's worrisome1

You could always wait another week or two if you'd like.. Do you often miss periods.. My doctor always makes me miss 2 before he will do anything.. My af came on cd 43 after only having spotting the previous month.. So you never know... Everytime I've missed af.. I just keep bding until she comes

Hi Blueskies,

I know how worrying it can be, my cycles have been all over the place the last 6 months.

My doctor like Skeets always waits till I have missed 2 cycles before they will look at doing anything as they say it is common for woman to miss a cycle every now and again.

I personally would wait and BD as often as you can ..... but I am one that would rather mother nature take her course than take meds that could play around with my system.

AFM: Well I was sure AF was going to come today after 2 days of declining temps but temp has shot back up again today and no signs of her coming hmmmmm

I gather I am somewhere between 12-14 DPO the reason I say this is I have 2 charts with FF one if F other C, chart that is F says 14DPO and C chart says 12DPO so I am slighty confused lol as they are a mirror image of each other lol

Well if she doesnt arrive by tonight I will test first thing in the morning ...had better go buy some tests today then lol

The one month of 6 I do not post here and I get a possible bfp (will test with digi tm as its only 11 DPO today)! I was getting too depressed to post here every month but I am soo anxious now and just hoping it sticks and is not a chemical.
what do you think:

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 13
The one month of 6 I do not post here and I get a possible bfp (will test with digi tm as its only 11 DPO today)! I was getting too depressed to post here every month but I am soo anxious now and just hoping it sticks and is not a chemical.
what do you think:

:bfp: CONGRATS!

Bfn with a big temp drop this morning, although I had to correct it because I woke a little earlier than I usually do. Pretty sure I'm out now.

what do you think:

Looks like a :bfp: to me. Congrats

Hi all, I'm 8dpo today and have nothing to report, not even sore bb's. I won't be testing before af is due as last month's chemical was heartbreaking. If anything changes I'll post, either way I'm quietly lurking in the shadows keeping an eye on everyone lol

Fx'd for everyone, :hug:

Think im out ladies, temps are dropping today, getting some mild cramps too. :'( think I may go back on bc as I am not coping at all with my hormone surges. Any advice?? I have cried pretty much everyday for 2 weeks. :'( damn these emotions!!
Good luck to the rest of you! X

Hi ladies, I woke up at about 2am - could not sleep as all I could think about was :test: So by 3am I could not wait anymore. This is what I got?
I think faintly positive, today I am CD 30
:help:

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members