(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

My cycles are completely out. Think I am ovulating today. I'm testing April 4th at this rate x

OCEAN: I also was having a very short LP and then MrsMM suggested B6 and I did some online research... here is what I have found- B6 can help with lengthening the LP but some women have adverse reactions to it. It is suggested to take 50-100mg per day. Some doctors used to recommend it to women to help with morning sickness, so at the dosage of 50-100mg it is safe to take during pregnancy. Also it is a water soluble vitamin so any extra is extracted through urine. A theory as to why/how it helps lengthen the LP is because it delays ovulation until the eggs are mature, then once the eggs are mature and released they have a better chance of surviving and at the same time it helps the lining stay longer for the mature/fertilized egg to attach. B6 is also known to help lessen pre-af and af symptoms like back aches, breakouts and sore bbs.

I started taking 100mg of B6 on February 12th (Day 1 of my current cycle). I have had no bad reactions other than very vivid dreams and bright yellow wee! I ovulated 5 days later than normal and had a 14 (and counting) day LP. I also have not had any sore bbs (usually they are sore from ov to af).

I hope this helps a little!

Tested today and got a BFN. I'm only 10DPO but i'm expecting AF either tomorrow or Friday as my cycles are 28/29 days and today is CD28. I'm really hoping AF stays away but i'm trying not to get my hopes up to high

Tested today and got a BFN. I'm only 10DPO but i'm expecting AF either tomorrow or Friday as my cycles are 28/29 days and today is CD28. I'm really hoping AF stays away but i'm trying not to get my hopes up to high

Dol you know if you always have a short LP (time between ovulation and next cycle)? Or did you ovulate late this cycle? You may still have some time.

Hey ladies......congrats to ALL the bfps wow theres lots.....sorry ladies whos af came

Afm....im 5 dpo feeling not to bad......can some have a look at my chart tell me what ya think

My cycles are completely out. Think I am ovulating today. I'm testing April 4th at this rate x

I feel you. I'm on cd 38. I have now thought I was ovulating 3 times so far this cycle. Still not completely sure if I have. What caused yours to go out of whack? I was stressing...

Hey all

Congrats to the bfps and :hugs: to those the witch got...

CD23, 10dpo. Only thing that could remotely be called a symptom is sore and ITCHY bbs - sore is usual before AF but the itching is weird!

I've heard great things about vit b6 increasing progesterone and LP - I think that's my problem after coming off Cerazette, my cycles have been too short for anything to stick...

Two days ago I had a pregnant 1-2 on a cbd and today it says 'not pregnant'
I guess i'm having another chemical, this is bullshit i need a break :(

Two days ago I had a pregnant 1-2 on a cbd and today it says 'not pregnant'
I guess i'm having another chemical, this is bullshit i need a break :(

:hugs:
That is why they say you shouldn't test until you are a week late. Its just so hard to repress the urge to know RIGHT NOW. I've only had one chemical, and its heartbreaking. I'm sorry.

:hugs: so sorry immy I'll keep my fx'ed your wrong x

Lolaloulou sorry it's taking so long to get your :bfp: I dont know how you cope I'm already at banging my head against a brick wall and I'm only on month #8. :dust: for April x

Horseypants congrats. H and h 9 month!!

Oceanpearl - sorry the :witch: flew in! are you taking vitamin b6 or vitamin b complex. Big difference as the complex only contains about 2mg of actual b6 itself whereas as somebody else who mentioned it, I bought 50mg b6 and am taking two tablets a day. Have been taking two month and increased my LP by one day in one month that's why I'm a bit unsure when af is due now. 10day LP seems to be a bit borderline some docs think too short others think it's ok xxx

AF flew in yesterday. I have one more try with clomid, then who knows what? Fx for April!

Dol you know if you always have a short LP (time between ovulation and next cycle)? Or did you ovulate late this cycle? You may still have some time.

Last cycle and this cyle i seemed to have ovulated later at CD18. Last cycle i had a 11 day LP, the cycle before that was 13. I've always had a 28 or 29 day cycle so it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Boxxy - You have quite a few open circles in your chart. What's the reason for them? Sleep deprivation? Taking temps more than half an hour apart from your usual time? Because they might affect how accurate your chart is.

AFM - I was 100% sure I was out yesterday after my temp dropped but it's risen again today. Not getting my hopes up yet, just very confused.

Congrats to the new :bfp:'s hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Ohhh Immy ss hun :hugs:

AFM: Either 13 or 15DPO temp still up this morning which is a good sign either way for me as temps usually start to drop 2-3 days before AF arrives and according to normal 31 day cycle should have been here yesterday but if I did O 2 days later will be due tomorrow.

Was going to buy a test yesterday but didnt get round to it, but then I thought 1 more day wont make any difference lol

Am off away for the weekend so am likely to test then if AF doesnt show her ugly face.

Boxxy - You have quite a few open circles in your chart. What's the reason for them? Sleep deprivation? Taking temps more than half an hour apart from your usual time? Because they might affect how accurate your chart is.

AFM - I was 100% sure I was out yesterday after my temp dropped but it's risen again today. Not getting my hopes up yet, just very confused.

I know the feeling Ickle mine went down on cd12 and 13 and bounced back up yesterday and today, should have had AF yesterday but so far a no show...and no symptoms of her coming except tender to touch Boobies...

AF is due tomorrow or Saturday for me. But my temp always drops on cd 11 when AF is on her way so I thought I was out. I have no symptoms after from cramping that I've had since ovulation, a mild headache and being gassy. Just a waiting game now.

The TTW sucks doesn't it lol seems to take forever lol

I don't remember it ever taking this long when I wasn't TTC lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back