(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

View attachment 359187

12-13dpo came up straight away!!

Congrats! I took a test like this when I got my bfp with my first. I bought 2 different tests to take at the same time and this was the first, the second I had to pee in a cup and use a dropper, I was shaking so much doing that because the positve came up so quickly on the one like this! I too was at 13 dpo.

i only bought a test as the girl i work with said i should i didnt even expect anything to come up but it was positive by the time i could put the lid on and ive had to sit all day at work biting my tongue, have midwife on the 19th of april had a few symptoms including slightly tender bbs, stomach cramps, lots of white cm

Cheska - This was our 7th month TTC :flower:

Congrats to the other BFP's! x

I did my 1st test got a faint positive so i am in! AF due 2 days don't think she will be visiting . :)

Wow. MrsMM is going to have a lot of catching up to do! Hope she's enjoying her vacation!

So i think we are going to NTNP, no more OPKs they drive me mad, just temping now and going with the flow

Onto april...

Wow an influx of BFP's Congratulations girls H&H 9 months to each of you :happydance:

:hugs: to those of you who got your AF

... and of course :dust::dust::dust: for your future BFP's

Thank you! I'am still doubting it =/
just tested again lmao... its still the same!
Well i really must not poas again until the morning!!
Congratulations to all the BFP's!!
So sorry to all that the witch visited!
Lots of sticky babydust to all! xx

Ickle I feel the same about wishing I didnt know so much. How do people get preg by accident ffs!!!!!

Afm I'm out and gutted.

:hugs: Don't know if I'm so sure either about my :bfp: yesterday, started spotting on and off today :nope:

Two days ago I had a pregnant 1-2 on a cbd and today it says 'not pregnant'
I guess i'm having another chemical, this is bullshit i need a break :(

:hugs:
That is why they say you shouldn't test until you are a week late. Its just so hard to repress the urge to know RIGHT NOW. I've only had one chemical, and its heartbreaking. I'm sorry.

Sorry hun:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->