(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Gonnabamom - lots of ladies bleed whilst pregnant and everything is fine. I had quite a lot before 12 weeks and it turned out to be nothing. Try keep a pma as baby will need his or her mummy not to panic if this is the case. You will prob find more info in first tri x

OMG! I may FINALLY be Oing!! If you care to, take a look. That's EWCM, right?! (yeah yeah, I'm new at this)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/foxracingchick06/IMG_4841.jpg

Now the question is; Take docs advice and wait it out for AF, OR jump hubby tonight and pray for a BFP in two weeks(ish)!? :happydance:

I have a couple questions for you ladies - as you always sound so knowledgeable about everything!

I had a CP in Feb, and this is my first cycle after that happened. I'm on CD 31 - I'm usually right on 28 days. I'm 3 days late, but still no sign of AF. Is it normal to be all screwed up? I thought it was early enough that I would bounce back.

That being said, I'm also not convinced that I O'ed at all - I didn't have any of my 'usual' signs. How does that work with respect to your cycle? I know it's possible to have an anovulatory cycle, but how does your body know when to do it's thing? Do you even a period that month if you don't ovulate? Or do you just keep watching for the next sign of O? I'm going crazy with all this daily (sometimes twice daily) POAS since being officially late - only to keep getting BFN after BFN. But now I don't think it's pregnant late... I think I'm all screwed up late. Is there any way to know for sure????

Some times you ov late after a chemical as your body has to adjust.. I had an unovulatory cycle last month and all I got was spotting .. Never a full period. You might skip this cycle all together .. Id just keep bding as u might be a bit late or skip it all together.. It's really hard to tell if you don't temp or anything. It doesn't harm to test once a week just incase .. I don't know what kind of hpt you are using but try and get some Internet cheapies or dollar store.. I know when I missed cycles I ran myself broke testing... On a positive note I got preg twice after a missed cycle .. Unfortunetly they didn't end well ( but that's just my body)

Oo, can I join too? I plan to test 3/30 or 3/31... or maybe I should wait til April Fool's day??? I need TTC buddy~~~ :happydance:

Hey ladies. here's an update from the resident crazy-

Because I am officially two weeks and change late for my period, I finally got my doctor to give me an order for a blood test (that was Monday morning).

HOWEVER- Monday I also had really sore boobs, and then I noticed that my cm wasn't as much... I put two and two together, along with pouring over my "body journal," and I am pretty sure I ovulated this past weekend (only 3 weeks late, awesome!)- which isn't half bad, because OH and I BD'ed twice... not as much as I would have LIKED, but it only takes one :sperm: right?!

Sooooo I am supposed to go for bloods tomorrow (Friday), and if negative, supposed to start Provera. However, I think I am going to wait a week because if this weekend DID result in conception, it'd be way too early and I don't want to run the risk with starting Provera with a wee little one inside :)

I've heard some women get preggers really quickly after strange cycles... here's hoping this rings true for me!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck!! I always ended up preg after strange cycles ( except this one lol) I think you are making a good decision to hold off on the provera for a bit

Just updating my testing status - its the 23rd of March here in Australia - 22nd has been and gone - with no AF appearing for me and BFN's all around.
So i have no idea if i ovulated later than i thought or my cycle is just messed up from BC. I fell pg first month off BC with 2/4 of my children and have always been very regular so i really don't know what is going on.

Am very sick of seing BFN's though! I think i might leave it and test again on Monday if AF doesn't arrive by then.

Congrats to all the BFP's in this thread! Awesome to see so many. Hope you all have wonderful pregnancies! And *Babydust* to anyone else testing - also *hugs* to those girls who are out for this month.

Another bfn here. My temp is up slightly but I woke up about an hour before I temped so it's not reliable. I dreamt about AF starting but I've not had any symptoms yet. Will test again in 12 hours if nothing happens during the day.

MrsMM you're back!!!!!!!

10dpo and not much going on except little cramps. I have got acne on my scalp so my hormones are a bit mental, I suppose it could be from the cp?

My friend had a baby girl on Monday 9 lbs 7 oz, 58 cm long!!!!! Since I work at a hospital been sneaking into maternity loads to see her and seeing all those lovely babies just makes things worse :cry:

Blue skies that sounds really promising. Fx this is your cycle.

Al I can only imagine how frustrating it must be. :hugs:

X

Hey ladies. here's an update from the resident crazy-

Because I am officially two weeks and change late for my period, I finally got my doctor to give me an order for a blood test (that was Monday morning).

HOWEVER- Monday I also had really sore boobs, and then I noticed that my cm wasn't as much... I put two and two together, along with pouring over my "body journal," and I am pretty sure I ovulated this past weekend (only 3 weeks late, awesome!)- which isn't half bad, because OH and I BD'ed twice... not as much as I would have LIKED, but it only takes one :sperm: right?!

Sooooo I am supposed to go for bloods tomorrow (Friday), and if negative, supposed to start Provera. However, I think I am going to wait a week because if this weekend DID result in conception, it'd be way too early and I don't want to run the risk with starting Provera with a wee little one inside :)

I've heard some women get preggers really quickly after strange cycles... here's hoping this rings true for me!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I ovulated really early in feb and only dtd once, 48 hours before ov and something worked!

Hi ladies,
I was wondering if any of you have experience with using B6. I started it about 50 days ago at the end of my MC cycle. Since then I have had a 21 day cycle - ovulating on CD8 (much earlier than my usual CD12-13) and this cycle I am CD10 and my temp is way up this morning. Does anyone know if it can make you ov earlier? I thought it would maybe make it later. Thanks anyway.

Huge congratulations to all you ladies with BFPs and to those with AF - see you all in the April thread.

Hi ladies,
I was wondering if any of you have experience with using B6. I started it about 50 days ago at the end of my MC cycle. Since then I have had a 21 day cycle - ovulating on CD8 (much earlier than my usual CD12-13) and this cycle I am CD10 and my temp is way up this morning. Does anyone know if it can make you ov earlier? I thought it would maybe make it later. Thanks anyway.

Huge congratulations to all you ladies with BFPs and to those with AF - see you all in the April thread.

I know it is supposed to lengthen your Luteal Phase, time between Ov and next cycle, but if this is by making your cycle LONGER or the time before you Ov shorter, I'm not sure. I lean towards the latter.

Hi girls!
I have now taken 5 hpt and 1 digi. All BIG FAT POSITIVES!! Im pregnant!!
Good luck everyone else !
X

Hi girls!
I have now taken 5 hpt and 1 digi. All BIG FAT POSITIVES!! Im pregnant!!
Good luck everyone else !
X

A big congrats! :happydance:
Come on over and join us in 1st Tri!

Fingers still crossed for all the ladies awaiting their BFP's... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->