• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

(134) March 2012 Testers! 41 BFPs! Find your TTC/Bump Buddy Here!

Confirmed with a FRDigital tonight:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_7772.jpg
    IMG_7772.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 14
Bfn, af is due today and I'm pretty sure I saw something when I wiped this morning :nope:

medic76097 - congatulations

don't put out hope yet girls till AF comes

heres my clearblue from yesturday

Annie I am so sorry for your brother and his oh. How awful to have gone in thinking everything was ok and then to be told the news. So sad. X

Congratulations to the new BFP's :)

Annie, I'm sorry. That is so sad, they must be devastated, it must of been such a shock for them, what with her still having symptoms etc. As another poster said, things happen for a reason, which when the shock is over for them, will make sense. :hugs: to you and your family.

Tested this morning, bfn. AF due today, spotting 8 & 10dpo...bet she will be here any minute :(

congrats on the new bfps xxx

af came exactly on time on sunday x least i know my cycles back to normal x realised last night this is my last cycle to get my rainow in 2012 an if i fall this cycle my due date will be the same as my first angels due date last yr (new years eve) my heart skipped a beat but when i processed the thought i now think that would be a lovely time to get my rainbow so hoping its fate x off to april i go xxxx

Helloooo MARCH Maddness!!!!

:test: MOOSE31 and SHOLI!!:test:

Sending a warm welcome to all the new joiners TASHADB hoping this is Your month! I am so sorry that some of you are here from January/February threads!! GL FXD!:dust:

:coffee: Patiently waiting on some updates from MINDYB85, MOMMYH, INKLOVE22, BROOKEGARRETT, CHRISTIELEE83, JUST 1 MORE, LUCYHAYWOTH, PAULAPUDDLE, BOORAD, LITTLEMISSH, _MARMITE_,1MOREMAKES3, AMP1117, KRISTINE409, KROS330, BBEAR690, VEEH, BABYBABA, BABYDEABREU, MEDEA1978, DANSWIFEY31, MACCA01, EBANNAWUOYOHU, FAITHFULL, HOPINFFORABUB, KAITY_WENDY, WANT A 4th, SYKORA, ADROPLET, HOPE0678, SARAHAK, BECCABOOP, KERAHSMOM, NEW2BUMPS, DONSSWEETPEA, TASSIEGAL, and SHEY :test:

:bfp:ALERT CONGRATULATIONS MEDIC7609 and LOVELYCHIC Wishing you a Happy & Heathy 9 months!!! Come on over to this thread (https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) while you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

ANNIE77 :hugs: to you and :hugs: to your bro and his family. The story sounds so muuuch like my experience in July '11, all the symptoms, the weight gain, etc, and the nite before my scan, I began to spot and MC. I know this is a tough time for your family, for you, please have my thoughts, prayers, and :hugs: Hun!

SHOLI You are certainly still in this thing, don't give up!!:dust:

:hugs: so very sorry that AF has flown in on you FLUTERBY429 and MRSKG I hope that you will join us again in the April/May threads! Where I am sure you will see dark pink BFP lines!:dust: (listed on 1st page)

>>>On 8DPO end your post with a little SS (symptom spotting) to help everyone here as we all go through the TWW...

Ladies When you need the TTC perspective to carry you through the day, click back to page 94 to see where your egg is on its journey (The “Path”). There is a very helpful diagram that I am going to post on WEDNESDAYS. Stop by, check it out, see your eggy and get an idea of when you should test (+3 days!)

(https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...9-dragon-babies-2012-dec-apr-2012-bfps-8.html ) Join in and meet Bump Buddies! While you continue to stalk your TTC buddies here.

AFM... no real updates, just waiting on the dreaded AF so that I can get into the April running! Rooting hard for the late March BFPs!:dust:

*First Page Updated*

So am offically out..af got me yesterday...going to take break now..

I think I am going to hold off testing until tomarrow... AF expected today ...very light pink discharge this am only when wiping no clots or regular Af discharge nothing since then, sore boobs but no cramps like i ussually get before period, very congested (nasal) I will test tommarow if she doesnt get me today!!
GL everyone!!

:hugs: sorry manny!! I think I am in the same boat. it AF shows I am going take a break actively trying , making an appt with OB/GYN b/c this makes 1 year ttc.:coffee:

:hugs: sorry manny!! I think I am in the same boat. it AF shows I am going take a break actively trying , making an appt with OB/GYN b/c this makes 1 year ttc.:coffee:

this is will be our cycle 5....hope u get ur appointment and everything goes well with u...

I started having pink discharge this morning as well

I think im out i started spotting this morning......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->