13DPO "BFN" but af symptoms have disappeared

tidyroom

1 little princess
Reaction score
Hi,
I gave in this morning and got BFN (Not FMU) :cry:. I am cd 26 and 13dpo. My usual cycle is about 24 and 27 days. I have been feeling like af is coming all week but when she didn't show this morning and af symptoms have disappeared I thought maybe we had done it.

Has anyone been in this situation and got there bfp? I am living in hope!!!

I'm in the exact same situation! Yesterday was 13DPO and BFN and all the symptoms I'd been having since 8DPO ie creamy cm, crampy (like AF) just stoppped.

AF was due today and no sign of her at all which is strange. I tested BFN today as well.

This two week wait thing sucks! Not good for my mental state! haha

Hope we both get our BFP's real soon! :hugs:

It certainly is not good for the state of mind. I have had weird symptoms the past two weeks sometimes I think I could be and then the next I think no. My symptoms have not been like everyone else. Had slightly sore right boob now and again more like twinges and had very strange pulling sensation very low down last week. It was very annoying and kept me awake and that is it.

I just want af to turn up or get BFP so I can get out of this waiting game.

Keep me posted with yourself and I do hope this is the last 2ww for the both of us. fxd

im 11 dpo but af not due till sun but still bfn for me

Good luck! I think it is so unfair that some people get a bfp as early as 10dpo and sometimes 9dpo. But then I should be very thankful that my cycles are only 27 days or so. I feel for those with long cycles. What cd are u on?

im 11 dpo but af not due till sun but still bfn for me

Good luck! I think it is so unfair that some people get a bfp as early as 10dpo and sometimes 9dpo. But then I should be very thankful that my cycles are only 27 days or so. I feel for those with long cycles. What cd are u on?

im on 11 dpo .. have look at me chart dont know at u mean cd sorry xx

Your chart looks good. I see u had a dip on day 8. Could that be an implantation dip? fxd for you.

Your chart looks good. I see u had a dip on day 8. Could that be an implantation dip? fxd for you.

ty hun but i tested from 8dpo but all neg i posted pis on preg test bit.. so im looking down on it now .. or if it was implanting could that take a few days to show on hpt xx

I am with ya... 12 dpo and bfn for me too. Hope you get your bfp soon!

hope we all do but puts such a downer on it wen u get a bfn and everyon eelse gets bfps so early .. makes me think im out straight away xx

Hi, Well woke up this morning and still no sign. I am now 14 dpo and feeling frustrated. I just want to know either way for sure. Had plans to go for lunch and a few vinos today with my sister, but not sure if i should just incase???

I've had strange things for the last 2 weeks, i'm so sure i am pregnant, but just got my 3rd bfn (ok my first was 6dpo but i was feeling jittery and then couldn't stop myself) Af due sometime this weekend but no symptoms for that either. i'm now just feeling so confused

I've had strange things for the last 2 weeks, i'm so sure i am pregnant, but just got my 3rd bfn (ok my first was 6dpo but i was feeling jittery and then couldn't stop myself) Af due sometime this weekend but no symptoms for that either. i'm now just feeling so confused

It is very horrible honey, at least you we kno we are not the only one feeling like this. We need to keep everything crossed.

What sort of symptoms have u had during the 2ww?

nauseous, bloated, tired, dizzy (nearly fainted twice) my cv position seems to be high, but its could just be off to the left a bit (tmi i know but i can get my finger all the way in and it just seems to keep going, but there seems to be something hard off to the left) the nausea seems to have dissapted a bit and now i have like a dull cramp constantly. my urine looked dark this morning, hot flashes, like my temp spikes feverish almost and i've been a bit cold while it happens, and my cm has been plentiful and clear yesterday it had a white tinge to it but today it seems clear again

Oh my they do seem good symptoms. Good luck and keep me posted.

x

Hi ladies,
I am 14 dpo today and had a BFN at 12dpo. Last month I convinced myself I was and I wasnt but this month I feel totally different and keep thinking "I am" one minute and "I am not" the next. I have had tingly, achy bbs, but not to the touch since like 6dpo, I think. I also have blue veins sticking out everywhere. I have been having cramps, sometimes feels exactly like af is coming, but then other times it feels completley different like twinges and tugs or something. I dont know what to think anymore, but I am going to take another test saturday if af still does not show. I hope we all find out soon, because I can not stand the suspense, lol. :dust:

Hi ladies, just wanted to drop in and say I was having a lot of symptoms and then about 4 days ago they just all dissapeared, well today I got a faint :bfp: so don't lose hope as I think the body just readjust to the new baby (hopefully)

:dust:

Hi Ladies, Just to let you all know that :witch: got me this morning. Had a :cry: and now I am trying to gain my pma again. On to the next cycle. Hopefully 2011 will be a lucky year for me and my dh.

Hope you all get your bfp but if not I will see you here in 2 weeks.

Goodluck everyone!!:dust:

Hi ladies, just wanted to drop in and say I was having a lot of symptoms and then about 4 days ago they just all dissapeared, well today I got a faint :bfp: so don't lose hope as I think the body just readjust to the new baby (hopefully)

:dust:

WOW?? Really? That is exactly what happened to me, but still waiting for BFP. I was having strong symptoms, bbs hurt, major cramping, fatigue, irratibility, cm and then today, nothing. I am now 11 dpo and have tested BFN yesterday and today. Still hope??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->