13dpo BFN =( Losing Hope, Help!

sweetdreaming

Reaction score
Ugh!! this 2ww is driving me bonkers! So I get an uninvited guest every month on the 14th sometimes 15th for the past 3 months (I started taking supplements to balance out my wacky hormones) with an LP of 14 days I think, I'm not temping but I do use OPK's and also I have a period tracker.

Every month I use OPK's during my fertile week on my tracker and sure enough I get strong lines on my flower days (period trackers estimated ovulation day) but 3 months of doing everything right and I just don't know anymore, It's hard to stay positive when I see women that don't even want kids end up getting pregnant, it feels like everyone and their mother are getting those beautiful BFP's but me.

This month was a little bit different, I felt in my heart that THIS was the month, my OPK's were on point so we were BD'g a lot that week, before, after, and during ovulation. I even had a spot of pink the day before my estimated ovulation with ovulation pains! which I heard is supposed to be a very very good sign of high fertility, I had many symptoms but their all gone now. Iv'e been using progesterone cream right after ovulation, eating pineapples, upping my vitamin C, but still BFN!
Iv'e read so many stories of women getting their BFP by 13dpo this is so frustrating! also I am 28 years old with no kids.

January- 27 day cycle
February- 25 day cycle
March- 25 day cycle

11dpo- BFN
12dpo-BFN
13dpo-BFN

Hugs. Hey. I know it's tough to stay hopeful, but you have to think positive thoughts. I go to a massage therapy place, and the last three therapists I have seen (mine moved but now he's back) are all trained in everything from Chinese therapy to sports therapy to reiki... but they all have the same message for me: you have to think positive. Send positivity out into the universe and ask for what you want. If you are in pain, don't say that. Say I have a challenge I will overcome. Or if you want a baby, don't be afraid to ask for it. Close your eyes, deep breath, feel yourself connect to the Earth, and ask the universe to give you what you want. I told the universe to get SO on bored with trying early, I got it. I told the universe I wanted a boy, and was worried we wouldn't get to DTD right before O and the universe brought my SO home early and in an agreeable mood to DTD the day I felt some O pain. And now I'm telling the universe this is my month for that healthy, sticky, baby boy.

Does your gyn have any insight/ know you're trying?

Im so sorry hun and I feel your pain and frustration. I have had 3 cycles now where I know exactly when I ovulate, we do everything right and bd before during and after and still nothing but BFN's. It really sucks. I just got my AF yesterday after a very tumultuous 2ww. Trying to stay positive and just keep trying! I know the Lord will grant us another baby in His perfect time.

Hugs. Hey. I know it's tough to stay hopeful, but you have to think positive thoughts. I go to a massage therapy place, and the last three therapists I have seen (mine moved but now he's back) are all trained in everything from Chinese therapy to sports therapy to reiki... but they all have the same message for me: you have to think positive. Send positivity out into the universe and ask for what you want. If you are in pain, don't say that. Say I have a challenge I will overcome. Or if you want a baby, don't be afraid to ask for it. Close your eyes, deep breath, feel yourself connect to the Earth, and ask the universe to give you what you want. I told the universe to get SO on bored with trying early, I got it. I told the universe I wanted a boy, and was worried we wouldn't get to DTD right before O and the universe brought my SO home early and in an agreeable mood to DTD the day I felt some O pain. And now I'm telling the universe this is my month for that healthy, sticky, baby boy.

Does your gyn have any insight/ know you're trying?
You are so right! I'm usually the one telling other people to be positive and send their messages out to the universe and everything will fall into place, but I guess sometimes even though you believe it and tell other people about it you get caught up in life and stress and forget to follow your own words, thank you for reminding me. a nice reiki session sounds good, I haven't had 1 in a very long time.

My SO was the exact same way, he always said he wasn't sure when he wanted to have kids or even have kids but I just kept positive, didn't bug him about it, didn't even talk about having a baby for a long time, and here we are ttc #1! would like a boy also, but most of all a healthy, happy, sticky baby. Wishing u baby dust!

my ob does. She said to start using the OPK's and it worked for her, she's in her late 30's

OPKs are great, but kind of unreliable (in my experience since I have multi surges) without temping. Which isn't actually as bad as it seems. Keep doing the right things and staying positive, the right time will come. For both of us. Preferably this month! ;) We knew we wanted to start trying but I just had my IUD out a week ago, so we originally wanted to wait to let the lining heal but we couldn't

Im so sorry hun and I feel your pain and frustration. I have had 3 cycles now where I know exactly when I ovulate, we do everything right and bd before during and after and still nothing but BFN's. It really sucks. I just got my AF yesterday after a very tumultuous 2ww. Trying to stay positive and just keep trying! I know the Lord will grant us another baby in His perfect time.
I'm so sorry to hear that =( it's heartbreaking when that happens.

Tomorrow is when my af is due and I'm dreading it. I'm praying that she just stays away and I get that BFP I never knew how hard it was to get pregnant till ttc! it seems some women just look at their husbands or boyfriends and get pregnant. Wishing you plenty of baby dust.

OPKs are great, but kind of unreliable (in my experience since I have multi surges) without temping. Which isn't actually as bad as it seems. Keep doing the right things and staying positive, the right time will come. For both of us. Preferably this month! ;) We knew we wanted to start trying but I just had my IUD out a week ago, so we originally wanted to wait to let the lining heal but we couldn't
Iv'e been reading some posts about OPK's and not being fully reliable without temping. If I'm out this month I'm def going to start. Yes! fingers and toes crossed that we get our BFP this month! haha I wouldn't be able to wait for the lining to heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->