*13DPOFMU-New-SurePredictPG6*Can't Possibly Be Real?This is Insane. All Eye's Needed

I didn't have any lines at 9dpo! I didn't get a vvf positive until 11dpo which was my latest BFP ever! All my others were 7-9dpo.

9dpo is soooooooo early! I know it's so hard to wait. I think the lines you're getting are completely normal for 9dpo and will start to darken in a few days xx

My lines never got dark as control either with this pregnancy...not like my first pregnancy where it was dark by 12 dpo. I tested wth FRERs (the old style not the curved handles that people seem to have problems with). I stopped testing at 20 dpo and it was still not as dark as control. I'm going in 35 weeks now. At 9 dpo I wouldn't worry too much about the darkness of the line and progression is different with each pregnancy.

I see it on those! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you. I'm just finding it hard to take in bc it's SO freaking light and it's the damn curved one's. Do you see any color? I know on CDTP.com that on my images the first that pops up on the page, then skip the next one down, and then the photo under the second one show the strongest lines, esp on invert. It seems solid and just as thick as the control, but it's the curved ones :growlmad: I'm wondering how many ladies have had a line like this at 11dpo and it actually was a BFP and how many turned out to be crap tests...... :shrug:

I see it. Looks like it has colour on that frer

I see it. Looks like it has colour on that frer

I see it on those! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Okay- Ladies so do you only see when you use invert or the other tools? Or can you see it without the tools too? Just curious.....

I just did a walmart cheapie, and there is a line on it but I can't get the d*mn camera to pick it up. It was there within the time limit and it has color but it's SO faint the camera won't pick it up esp since it's at night right now and I have no real sun light to use.... I also did a Sure Predict and it has a line too. I have 2 more FRER's and I figured I would do those 2 days a part that way if it actually is a line I might actually see some progression instead of just using them up.....12DPO today....This is getting a little interesting, I do see lines, Let's just pray it's nice and sticky and we get some good progression going in the next week :)

I saw the lines just as is, no invert, etc. I think we both may be pregnant this cycle :D

I am on my computer which is notoriously harder to see. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything other than an indent on the last link :(

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=631079

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=631081

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=631068

Links^

Attachments

• WM cheapie vvf line 12dpo has color came up in time limit 099 (480x640).jpg
    WM cheapie vvf line 12dpo has color came up in time limit 099 (480x640).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 31
  • WM cheapie vvf line 12dpo has color came up in time limit 005 (640x480).jpg
    WM cheapie vvf line 12dpo has color came up in time limit 005 (640x480).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 46
  • WM cheapie vvf line 12dpo has color came up in time limit 027 (640x480).jpg
    WM cheapie vvf line 12dpo has color came up in time limit 027 (640x480).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 38
The only thing is, they don't seem to be progressing again... I do see the lines on some of the tests though.

The only thing is, they don't seem to be progressing again... I do see the lines on some of the tests though.

i KNOW IM HOPING ITS JUST THE TESTS AND THEY WILL DARKEN SOON . TRYING TO BE POSITIVE ABOUT IT AND LAID BACK

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=631292

13 dpo fmu not sure i think i might see slight progression on SP'S will do FRER with smu this evening bc my fmu normally isn't that great ....

Amber - do I see your chart right and you actually just O'ed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->