• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14 and pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't think that anybody is trying to be cruel to you hon, that is nobody's intention, we care about every member of this forum, new or old, pregnant or not pregnant, but if we get told different things and they don't add up then doubts are going to be in people's minds and they will express this. If you are pregnant you need to find out now not next week or next month when you get time off from babysitting, this is potentially a child who needs you to do the best by him/her. The kids you babysit for have parents of their own to look after them. If your not pregnant then use this as a wake up call, being a mother is not easy, I'm 24 and have a 16week old daughter and even I find it hard. Not every pregnancy goes smoothly as many on here will tell you, contraception is out there for a reason and not just to protect against pregnancy. Enjoy your childhood because once you have a baby, your life becomes devoted to that child, if this is a fabricated story then please just stop it as many do get upset about things like this.

To be honest, I hope this is a fabricated story because I really do not think this girl is in the slightest bit ready for a child.

Sorry to be blunt, just my thoughts.

I totally agree, i mean im a blonde and not even i would be so ignorant, than to wait for 14weeks before testing, OMG im like 3DPO and i want to test F&^$#*&^:hissy::hissy::hissy:

even if you have mc.... correct me if im wrong but a simple pregnany test would still show postive for a while after as your body still is producing pregnancy hormones!!! Blood test wont show a mc would it??? :huh:

Actually that's mistaken... When I had my miscarriage I wasn't even sure if I was pregnant - I went to hospital with very bad abdo pains and when I arrived they took a simple pregnancy test, which showed negative, but they weren't convinced for some reason and wanted to investigate further as my symptoms were so profound and the pain was so bad. They took a pee sample, which I had to wait for them to analyse in the lab - when they got the result back they did actually tell me it was 'inconclusive' in that there was HCG but it was too low... They later took a blood test and told me that the HCG was dropping, and that's how come (after several scans, internals and further blood tests...) they diagnosed me with a complete miscarriage :(

Just wanted to clear it up that she could still be telling the truth but be confused and maybe not putting it across as best she could?

I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt. ... I just don't want to believe that this whole thing has been one big wind-up :(

Ok I'll probably get shot down in flames for this but I dont really care. :shrug:

I think this whole thing is a total crock of crap.

And if its not I pray to God you are not pregant. I have a daughter at home who is almost 14 and she is not mature enough to have a sexual relationship, let alone get engaged or married and certainly isn't mature enough to have a baby.

I was a young Mum at 19 and as much as I wouldnt be without my DD, I am now mature enough to see that I was too young and it was incredibly hard. I was married too and that dont make much difference either and guess what - I aint married to him now.

I'm really sorry if I offend any of the amazing young mum's who are members here. When I talk girls on here I often dont even realise they are so young, as they are clearly mature and switched on young women - sorry honey but you do not fall into that catagory.

Does anyone what a last say before this thread gets closed? I don't think this is doing anyone any good.

Closing in 1/2 hour unless you all object.

Does anyone what a last say before this thread gets closed? I don't think this is doing anyone any good.

closing sounds like a good idea SC

All I have to say is if she is pregnant, I wish her the best.

Think this is probably for the best, it's getting a bit out of hand. I hope she isn't pregnant but if she is I wish her luck x

I'd like to wish her well, if she is telling the truth....

Good luck at your blood test, and I hope that you get the treatment you need (pregnant or otherwise).

thanks SC rather close this thread before some ladies get all :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: like myself.
I personally feel shocked and devastaed about this thread as we all want to be mothers, or already are amazing mothers.

If it was my daughter, they would have locked me up by now for beating the 10 comandments into her.

*my opinion only and talking with tears in my eyes*

I dont know if its a good idea or not. IF she is telling the truth then I would love to hear how she gets on and if necessary try and be there to support her. But then if she does turn out to be a faker then all hell will break loose!!

I think its a good idea to close it before it gets out of hand and this thread doesnt even seem to be going anywhere apart from in circles

All I want to say is if she is pregnant then good luck to her and I wish her all the best and if she isn't, then definately use this as a wake up call, I honestly don't think shes ready for a baby, enjoy her life, save some money and have a baby when she and her boyfriend are financially stable. If she is truly pregnant, I'm sure we will all try and support her as much as we can, and if this is all some big joke, I think it is best to lock the thread as the last thing we need is anther faker.

Ah,thanks...

I just want to say good luck if you're pregnant.
If you're not-take it as a second chance.

If you're lying-I hope you get the help you need in your life...

Did u plan to get pregnant or not?? defo do a test x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta