14 and pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

14yearoldmomi

Reaction score
well i am 14 years old..and my boyfriend of 5 months knows about it and he is kinda happy about it he is a year and a half older than me 16..i have neer tooken the test but i know i am because of the feelings in my stomach..but i will find out for sure next week when he takes me...but i need advice to help tell my mom...she thought i was pregnant 2 months ago but we went to the clinic and they never told me anything....so she let it pass but not before she said she would force me to get an abortion..can anyone tell me how to convince her not to?

p.s. if i am the baby is due november 24 exactly 1 week after my b-day

I'm confused, why havn't you taken a test? You can't just assume you're pregnant.

yeah, I'd get a test asap - I've thought I've been pregnant before but haven't been.

If you'd be due Novemeber 24th that'd make you like 14 weeks pregnant?? How did you determine that date??? and if you are pregnant you would probably have loads of signs and maybe getting over morning sickness as you'd be going into the second trimester.

yeah, I'd get a test asap - I've thought I've been pregnant before but haven't been.

If you'd be due Novemeber 24th that'd make you like 14 weeks pregnant?? How did you determine that date??? and if you are pregnant you would probably have loads of signs and maybe getting over morning sickness as you'd be going into the second trimester.

i know thats why i am pretty positive..ive been getting morning sickness
i determined the dat bc we did it febueary 24 and that was the only time we did until recent week and we used protection..people idk been asking t feel my stomach and it is weird because everytime they did they are like wow you really do need to go get tested but i have been trying to go for the past month it is either i babysit or someone forgot to make an appt. so i have been trying to go so my boyfriend gave in andis gonna takeme in 5 days afterschool..he is the one that really thinks i am he has noticed physical changes with both my belly and my boobs...which he says they have gotten bigger and darker...and he was the one at first to ignore it...but i will find out and ill tell you guys the answer

Yeh defo do a test asap. I think sometimes people are so convinced they're pregnant evrything becomes a symptom!!!

Could you not just buy yourself a test now rather than wait for your boyfriend to take you to a clininc??

Yeh defo do a test asap. I think sometimes people are so convinced they're pregnant evrything becomes a symptom!!!

Could you not just buy yourself a test now rather than wait for your boyfriend to take you to a clininc??

i dont have any money at all
my mom doesnt give it to me

The question is, when was your last period?

You can't know for sure till you've tested. I've had months before where I've thought for sure I was pregnant but I wasn't. Take it one step at a time.

yeh you need to test !! you shouldnt jus presume !

Def do a test! I didnt have periods for months and convinced myself so many times i was pregnant but actually wasnt! I agree that when you think you are pg signs seem to appear! Even if your not actually pregnant!
I wouldnt tell your mum yet incase you have actually got it wrong, however if your not wrong and you are pregnant the sooner you tell your mum the better.
You will need to get scan done asap, so dont leave it to long until you get yourself sorted!
Good luck xx

i know thats why i am pretty positive..ive been getting morning sickness
i determined the dat bc we did it febueary 24 and that was the only time we did until recent week and we used protection..people idk been asking t feel my stomach and it is weird because everytime they did they are like wow you really do need to go get tested but i have been trying to go for the past month it is either i babysit or someone forgot to make an appt. so i have been trying to go so my boyfriend gave in andis gonna takeme in 5 days afterschool..he is the one that really thinks i am he has noticed physical changes with both my belly and my boobs...which he says they have gotten bigger and darker...and he was the one at first to ignore it...but i will find out and ill tell you guys the answer

I would think if you thought you were three months pregnant by now that you would have done the test a whole bunch sooner.

If you are pregnant and the date of conception was February 24th, then you are 15 weeks 6 days pregnant and the due date is November 16th.

Still curious to know when your last period was.

Yeah I agree go get tested they do tests at clinics for free - there is a very well chance you aren't pregnant if you only did it once without protection, some couples try years before conceiving. And anyhow if you are pregnant you should be taking pre-natal vitamins so go to the doctor + find out ASAP it's very important you're taking those pills.

I'm curious to when your last period was too? I think maybe you should tell your mum so she can buy you a test or loan the money off a friend - they only cost like £10.

It could be that the changes to your body are just puberty hormones kicking in and if you haven't had your period that could be cos of your age too - I have friends in the late teens who have irregular cycles so I wouldn't get your hopes up or down until you test.

Whatever happens though I hope you're ok and that everything works out. It's hard being pregnant at 20 - I couldn't imagine having gone through this 6 years ago!

I would think if you thought you were three months pregnant by now that you would have done the test a whole bunch sooner.

If you are pregnant and the date of conception was February 24th, then you are 15 weeks 6 days pregnant and the due date is November 16th.

well you know my normal period is 7 days and heavy
i had two in 4 months (i normally have it every month)
i skipped 1 and havent had this months they have only been four days and really light.....
my teacher at my school knows and she asked about the same thing and she says she did the same thing with her 3rd child

And you will pay for a baby how?????

my bf is going to work with his dad and at mcdonald

i also have support all opver like from my friends mom and friends and i know if my family knew they would be

oh yeah my bf mom sortof knows and she said she would help

oh yeah thats my birthday wouldnt be nice lol

you cant expect + depend on your family + friends to bring your baby up financially.

you need to think things through real hard if it turns out you actually are pregnant. I'm 16 an i know how hard it is to figure out how i am goin to cope with this baby but so far i have done everything for myself, got myself a job an i have bought everything myself for my baby.

good luck an i hope you get the answer you want x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back