14 and pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just ask if you used protection when you think you conceived?

In one of your firsts posts on this thread you said you did but when you posted in the 'introduce yourself' section you said that you didnt. Just wondered

even if you have mc.... correct me if im wrong but a simple pregnany test would still show postive for a while after as your body still is producing pregnancy hormones!!! Blood test wont show a mc would it??? :huh:

This is better than Eastenders

She wants advice - she got it - didnt do anything with it - now she's on about marraige & miscarraige..

Sadley sounds like a little bit of attention seeking i think....

Whats next.......???

common get a pic up then lets see the bump?

&& you NEED TO GO TO THE DOCTORS TODAY AND GET A TEST!
the longer u dnt test the more were finding it hard to believe....

xx

If I'm not mistaken.. if they think you could be quite far on into pregnancy and they're testing, they'll rush all the tests through so that they can find out quickly. I know that I found out a fair bit later (23 weeks although at first they thought 18 ), but I was told I probably was on the Friday, saw dr on the Monday where it was confirmed, mw on the Tuesday and had a scan on the Wednesday. This seems to be taking quite a long time for you.. x

I'm going to assume that you are telling the truth about your situation and you're not making the entire thing up to get attention. Then my take (and I could be wrong) is that you really want to be pregnant and have left it this late to test in case you're not. The reason I think this, is that most 14 year old girls who are worried that they may be pregnant would be desperate for any sign that they weren't. A period would be the first one that they would jump on, they wouldn't just assume that it was early pregnancy bleeding. You've had a couple of periods, which yes *can* happen when you're pregnant but it's not the norm. The signs are all pointing towards you not being pregnant. See your doctor to find out what's going on with your body, and about getting yourself some birth control.

You really should speak to someone - your mum or teacher or some other adult that you trust. It's one thing when a teenager gets pregnant by accident, it's entirely another thing to go looking for it. You still have your whole life ahead of you and a good 25 fertile years. There's no rush, enjoy what's left of your own childhood before taking on the responsibility of someone elses. I really hope your life works out great :hugs:

Everytime I come back to this thread it gets more and more confusing.

It seems a bit odd that not only did they not tell you results of your urine test but your blood tests were also inconclusive? Personally if I was a doctor/MW and a 14 year old girl cam to me saying she could be pregnant and could be quite a way through I'd make her a priority to ensure any kind of tests were done so I could have some results! If you're as far as you say you are doctors should be rushing to make sure you are/aren't anyway because you need to have medical care

TEST PLEASE! AND QUICKLY!!

Sorry i've missed this post until now and i havent a clue whats going on!
Firstly you will find that everyone is so supportive on here and will listen to everything you say however its made tricky when you dont actually give proper info.

Firstly - Take a TEST and go from there!

I am going to be very blunt. If you think you are pregnant and this far along, is not the health of the baby that important to you? By the time I was 15 plus weeks, I had already had bloodwork done, visited my doctor 2-3 times and was weeks away from getting my first scan at 20 weeks.

By the time you are 20 weeks you should have a triple blood test done too. And in your area, you would have already had a dating scan at 12 weeks.

The most important thing in pregnancy is the health of your baby. Is this not important to you?

If pregnant, this isn't all about "you" anymore but the baby!

You have to understand that this is quite a confusing and unbelievable story and we've seen this time and again. If you are coming on here to seek attention with a fabricated story, than that is truly sad. Some part of me hopes you are not fabricating but a very confused young lady.

I agree Leeanne, by 15weeks I had already had a dating scan plus 3 others and had my bloods taken at 16weeks, putting off getting tested is not good for you or the baby due to complications arising, I'm not a mean girl, most of you know this but I am having trouble believing this whole thread as it goes from one thing to another. I'm not saying that this is a fabricated story and I truly hope that its not

Although some of this sounds kind of "off" to me, I will assume you are being truthful. I do know, if you only did a pee test at the clinic, it is possible for it to be "inconclusive." If they are going from your estimate of being 14 weeks (or whatever), but the pee test comes up very faint (when it should be strong), they may suspect you are no longer pregnant. Which is why they would want to do a blood test- to see if your levels are where they "should" be. If they aren't they will bring you back a few days later for another blood test to determine if your levels are going up (yes, you are pg) or down (you miscarried).

IF this is real...

why dont they just scan you?
No need to do a test if you're that far along - by 14 weeks you can clearly see baby as a baby on an ultrasound.

OMG I just dont get it??

Are you pregnant or not?????????? Where abouts do you live? I dont understand why they cant just do a scan for you??

I can't believe how confusing this is.

ok just read the whole thread and agree with evryone im very confused x

To be honest, I hope this is a fabricated story because I really do not think this girl is in the slightest bit ready for a child.

Sorry to be blunt, just my thoughts.

Please....At 7 weeks pregnant I took 5 pregnancy test,all showed positive,went to the doctor,had blood,urine etc and ALL showed firm positive!

Honey,you are so way too young for all this.You are so confused yourself.

You're a child.Bluntly and honestly.

They don't just smile at you in the clinic.You come for results and you leave with results of some kind.
Thats it.They don't treat pregnancy so simply.If you were pregnant they tell you that!

I hope things work out for you.And I suggest you ask your mom to take you too a clininc since she kows you're sexually active and get you some birth control so this mess doesn't happen again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"