14 dpo positive frer. Can this be twins?

Mum2gremlin

Reaction score
Look how dark this line is. I should only be 14 dpo? Maybe i ovulated later but i feel like its darker then normal. Could this mean twins?

Attachments

• 20160920_151353.jpg
    20160920_151353.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 68
Congratulations on your BFP my line was dark like this at 14dpo my profile pic was at 9dpo and am only carrying one baby

Congrats Mum! It's so hard to tell if you are carrying a singleton or multiples with just HCG. Call your doc to see if they can run betas and maybe get an early scan in soon. Happy and healthy 9 months!

I've read varying things on that. I've been having decently dark lines since 9 dpo so I've been doing some reading up on this. From what I've seen some say they had dark lines with twins and others didn't until after af was due. A scan will probably be the only sure fire way to tell. Congrats!

Congrats! Mine was dark like that too but at 12 dpo. Im carrying a baby boy right now. Only one baby in there as far as i know.

Mine was that dark at 10dpo, I don't know what I'm having yet as to early for scan... Congratulations!! X

This is my FRER progression from 11dpo to 13dpo, none of which were done with FMU.

I'm not sure if it's multiples, but I don't think single/multiple pregnancy can be determined by the colour of a test line alone.

https://i65.tinypic.com/2rp9q3l.jpg

I got my BFP with a FRER at 9dpo with my last pregnancy, they were quite dark by 14dpo and it turned out to be a singleton. However, my cousin found out she was pregnant a couple of months later and she didn't actually get a positive on a FRER until after her period was due and the line was much fainter than mine at 9dpo and she ended up having twins.

My lines with my last 2 pregnancies were insanely dark to the point the control line was faint. both were singletons too! Now my cousin had triplets and her lines weren't that dark. So I don't think it's a valid indicator especially with FRER since they are so sensitive anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->