14 DPO & waiting

olivetree83

Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So this is where I am-if anybody can relate or offer any advice I would be more than grateful. :blush:

J and I have been ttc for three months now; earlier this month on CD10 I had an HSG performed (it was painful) but results were positive, tubes were clear, uterus looked fine. This month I haven't felt many "symptoms" like the so-called ones I felt the previous two months-wow the power of the mind is incredible! I was charting BBT earlier this month but I found it was making me even crazier for this reason:

CD14 97.3
CD15 97.7
CD16 97.3
CD17 98.0

I had a patch of fertile CM on CD14, but the regular cramping that normally assists my ovulation on CD16 so I'm guessing I ovulated on the 16th day. I felt some hardly noticable cramping last Tuesday which would have been 7dpo, I felt some heavier cramping on Saturday which would have been 11dpo which has stayed pretty consistent off and on, even lasting today. I took a hpt this morning (mistake) that easily came up negative. I could only see a faint pink line but that was only when tilting it a certain way towards the bathroom light fixture. Hoping crazily, haha. My boobs are still tender (around the edges)-which normally it goes away before AF. I am just confused, I am midway through the day with no AF in sight. I have heard that having an HSG can delay your period which I think is so incredibly cruel. As if we don't have enough to worry about, having to be excited that you missed a period only for it to start 2 days later. I'm just ornery and frustrated. I have decided if AF doesn't show I will take another hpt on Saturday which would put me at 18dpo.

I just wish this were easy. :cry:
I have faith in God, but I'm just afraid.

Can anyone uplift me?

Thank you,
Olive

Hey Olive,

you said there was a line, maybe that is a positive? It's a wait and see I guess, but I had a really faint line, then four really faint lines (four days in a row), so don't give up hope! So long as it's got a pink tinge and it showed within the time limit of the test I don't think it's an evap line. But then I'm not sure what it was you had done so maybe that could have an effect on a test? I was using really sensitive tests (10MIU) which I thought would show up more when I had a higher level, but they only just got a bit darker now (15DPO). I just wasn't sure if it was a line or an evap line! To be honest I gave up and got a different test. Early days for me so I've got all my fingers and toes crossed it goes well. Test again in a few days if there's no AF, and Good Luck!

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/wel4lt.gif :wave:

Jessshakespea,

Thank you for responding! It means a lot just to hear from someone real instead of reading a bunch of stuff on Google. There was no line, I swear it was my eyes playing tricks on me and I had to tilt the test a certain way to see anything at all. I'm crazy! Today is 15dpo and no AF yet, I am worried that the HSG I had performed has delayed my period or possibly the stress I've felt has put it off some. I wish there was just an answer for everything! I have decided to test on Saturday if AF hasn't shown up by then. I'm really keeping my fingers crossed but feeling doubtful. My bbs are tender still and my temp was up today 98.5, but I have felt some cramping off and on...no idea.

Good luck to you and congratulations!

Welcome to Baby and Bump :wave:

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back