• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14dpo - 1 BFP already!!

Thanks hun, hopefully we can all get our :bfp:'s and go into 1st tri together xx

that would be really good wouldnt it! then we can be bump buddies too!! xx

:dust:

What a lovely thread - I'm a little bit behind you girls, I am 8DPO today. I had a one day temp dip at 5DPO which recovered, and then another dip this morning. I had sore BBS from 5-7DPO but they are not so sore today - not sure what that is about! I also had some tugging which was about 1-2 inches below my belly button towards my right side, went on for about two hours.

The 2ww is bad enough but the 1ww is even worse!

Have any of you tested today?

What a lovely thread - I'm a little bit behind you girls, I am 8DPO today. I had a one day temp dip at 5DPO which recovered, and then another dip this morning. I had sore BBS from 5-7DPO but they are not so sore today - not sure what that is about! I also had some tugging which was about 1-2 inches below my belly button towards my right side, went on for about two hours.

The 2ww is bad enough but the 1ww is even worse!

Have any of you tested today?

You're not too far behind us, please come and share with us :hugs:
I haven't done a hpt yet, I'd love to do one tomoz, but if AF still not hear a week after its due, Im going to test then. Altho saying that I'll probs test before :lol:

xxx

:wave: Hi Ladies,

Just been catching up with the thread. Sorry i've not been here to post, ive not been on the computer as i was out last night and shopping during the day.

I caved in this morning and POAS, needless to say it was :bfn: ... but i am still trying to tell myself i am in the game, as what could have possibly been an implantation dip on my chart was 10dpo, meaning there wouldn't have been enough time passed yet for the Hcg to multiply enough!!! :dohh:

Hope you ladies are all ok and Hello to the other new ladies on the thread :hugs:

xx

:wave: Hi Ladies,

Just been catching up with the thread. Sorry i've not been here to post, ive not been on the computer as i was out last night and shopping during the day.

I caved in this morning and POAS, needless to say it was :bfn: ... but i am still trying to tell myself i am in the game, as what could have possibly been an implantation dip on my chart was 10dpo, meaning there wouldn't have been enough time passed yet for the Hcg to multiply enough!!! :dohh:

Hope you ladies are all ok and Hello to the other new ladies on the thread :hugs:

xx

Wow, just took a look at your chart - if thats not an implantation dip then I don't know what is! That looks so promising! Keep us posted - best of luck to you :flower:

evening all and welcome mistycat.

Snuggs that does look promising, fingers crossed for you!

Mistycat, have tested a few BFN's so far but not done today as i have banned myself!!

What about you? your symptoms are sounding good. Fingers crossed for you too.

Lots of :dust: to you all, i really hope this is a lucky thread xxx

Hi girls, good luck to you all this month, you look like you have been having fun in here!

Pinkbow I have had ewcm since ov and its so wierd as I never get it. I tested at 9 and 10dpo and bfn boo!!!! I have now satrted to doubt I have even ovulated. 11dpo today!!

It will be soo nice to see if any of you get bfp's this month, I hope so!!! xx

Hi girls, good luck to you all this month, you look like you have been having fun in here!

Pinkbow I have had ewcm since ov and its so wierd as I never get it. I tested at 9 and 10dpo and bfn boo!!!! I have now satrted to doubt I have even ovulated. 11dpo today!!

Don't give up on OV yet......I heard somewhere that the second surge of oestrogen in the latter part of the luteal phase can cause the appearance of EWCM....its hopefully just that.

evening all and welcome mistycat.

Snuggs that does look promising, fingers crossed for you!

Mistycat, have tested a few BFN's so far but not done today as i have banned myself!!

What about you? your symptoms are sounding good. Fingers crossed for you too.

Lots of :dust: to you all, i really hope this is a lucky thread xxx

LOL I have been testing using IC tests since 6DPO - yes far too early I know but as they are so cheap I have been a bit carefree lol! I think I am going to wait until AF is late before I test anymore......I don't mind using IC's in that fashion but I am starting to run out of those and don't want to waste my stock of FRERs.

I've got a pinching sensation in the centre of my uterus tonight, don't know what that means - its directly down from my belly button to the bikini-line. The sore BBS are back tonight......seems to be late in the day that I get them!

its a shame you never know for sure whether you did or not, i hate that! i always have anovulatory cycles, hoping the metformin has worked this month. other than the cm, i jst go by pain, is there any other way? (other than temps too) any other signs to look for?

Like Mistycat said, and i always say, its not over till AF shows!!

Good luck! I cant wait to see xx

its a shame you never know for sure whether you did or not, i hate that! i always have anovulatory cycles, hoping the metformin has worked this month. other than the cm, i jst go by pain, is there any other way? (other than temps too) any other signs to look for?

Like Mistycat said, and i always say, its not over till AF shows!!

Good luck! I cant wait to see xx

I really admire you for TTC for two years, I am frustrated after 2.5 months so I can't imagine how you feel - I really hope it happens soon for you!

sorry, i must have posted when you did mistycat!

Aww, thanks. I conceived my son after the two years, and was heartbroken when he flew. All that hard work. But, i always try to think positive, atleast i know i can after being told i couldnt.

Sounds promising, the pinching, someone else in another thread was saying that a few wks ago and they had a BFP! fx'd fo you!

I do the testing too, its such a bad habit i have but i think im jst addicted to poas!!!! Plus, the suspense is awful!!! Keep thos frer's though!! i have one test left and i nearly jst did it!!

Still have the cramps, they come and go. i never get cramps before af too, always while i have it! Its odd!

I think the symptoms are always stronger at night-maybe the body gets more ired so they are more obvious which is good.

xx :dust: xx

sorry, i must have posted when you did mistycat!

Aww, thanks. I conceived my son after the two years, and was heartbroken when he flew. All that hard work. But, i always try to think positive, atleast i know i can after being told i couldnt.

Sounds promising, the pinching, someone else in another thread was saying that a few wks ago and they had a BFP! fx'd fo you!

I do the testing too, its such a bad habit i have but i think im jst addicted to poas!!!! Plus, the suspense is awful!!! Keep thos frer's though!! i have one test left and i nearly jst did it!!

Still have the cramps, they come and go. i never get cramps before af too, always while i have it! Its odd!

I think the symptoms are always stronger at night-maybe the body gets more ired so they are more obvious which is good.

xx :dust: xx

I never get it this far on so hopefully its a good sign for us!! :happydance:
Good luck hun, hope you get your :bfp: xxx

9DPO today - BFN (yeah yeah even though I said I wasn't going to test again lol!) I have one IC test left, I'll use that tomorrow then thats it til AF is overdue (she's due 16th).

Anyone else been POAS this morning lol?!

I can never resist either!

I was going to- 13dpo today! YAY!! But my test isnt an early test so convinced myself it wont work!

Shame you didnt get your BFP this morning, would have been nice to get the first of many on this thread!! fx'd for all of us!

Lots and Lots of :dust: to us all xx

9DPO today - BFN (yeah yeah even though I said I wasn't going to test again lol!) I have one IC test left, I'll use that tomorrow then thats it til AF is overdue (she's due 16th).

Anyone else been POAS this morning lol?!

Sorry you got a :bfn:
I think 9dpo is a bit too early but Im keeping fx for you :dust: xxx

I can never resist either!

I was going to- 13dpo today! YAY!! But my test isnt an early test so convinced myself it wont work!

Shame you didnt get your BFP this morning, would have been nice to get the first of many on this thread!! fx'd for all of us!

Lots and Lots of :dust: to us all xx

Can't believe were 13dpo! :happydance:
I wanted to test too but I haven't got an early test either. We just got to hold off, fx that were all here tmoz saying that AF isn't here :thumbup:

:dust: xxx

Natasha, are you still online, i need help!! i tested.....

What do you think?!?! its a crappy test which only works from the day of af, but i can see something! x

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama