• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

14dpo - 1 BFP already!!

oh sorry the :witch: showed for you mistycat! :hugs: Enjoy that drink though, you deserve it! its a shame they wont help sooner, it will all be worth it though. Im sorry you wont get your christmas baby, but hopefully you will get a new years one instead. :hugs:

Natasha, i cant bear this wait, i want you to come with me too!!! I really hope its BIG BIG :bfp: for you!!! Please let me know as soon as you can!

Im dreading tomo, and im taking the advice of whoever said to me on here, if you lay down all day, af misses you! :wacko:

Hope everyone else is ok Lots of :dust: to you all xxx

Sorry she got you mistycat :hugs: enjoy your drink and fx for next month xxx

I haven't been able to go out and get a test :dohh: so im going to have to wait a little longer. Still no signs of AF but am feeling very bloated LOL.

xxx

ooooo, oh, i cant take this wait!!!!! LOL!!! does af normally come on the day? bloated is good, oh said to me the other day (before we knew) what happened to ur tummy!!! 24hr tesco?!?! lol!!! Hows the other stuff? cm? boobs (minus the prodding)? cramps?!?!

xx

ooooo, oh, i cant take this wait!!!!! LOL!!! does af normally come on the day? bloated is good, oh said to me the other day (before we knew) what happened to ur tummy!!! 24hr tesco?!?! lol!!! Hows the other stuff? cm? boobs (minus the prodding)? cramps?!?!

xx

Because my cycles are a bit all over the place Im not actually sure when AF is due, Im just assuming I have a 14 day lp.
Boobs aren't sore to touch but do keep getting the odd burning sensation, cm is still producing LOL. Have had strange cramps today, not like af cramps but can't really explain how they feel.
One thing I have noticed today is how hungy I have been. I ate 4, yes 4 bread rolls :blush: plus a bag of minstrels but I was still so hungry after, so not like me xxx

OMG!! LOL!! thats what im getting!! the hunger!!! the cramps are like almost in your hips and you're right, they are totally diff to af! Oh i really hope it is for you, it would be great x

I knew I had a test somewhere so did it this morning and I got a :bfn: :(
I was expecting it really. Just got to wait for AF to show now and really try this month xxx

I've had a bfn too, on an FRER...see you next month then pink_bow!

Yay! Bubbles, you changed your soggy.

Natasha and baby tales, sorry you got bfn :hugs: I'm in that Club too, I've not tested this morning though as i have run out of tests. The only positive things are I've woken up with a head ache and feeling sick and my temp has gone up. I've also had ewcm the last two days that has been streake with blood. Not sure if that's a good sign or not though.

Hope all you ladies are ok xxx

oh no, im really sorry you got BFN's. :hugs:

I still hope af doesnt get you though.

Yes, snugggs i braved it, not changing anthing else until end of the week!!!

lots of :hugs:

xxx

Fx then Snuggs! I'm not testing again till weekend-i've got a Clearblue + - and an FRER in reserve!

Thanks ladies x

I've just done a CB +- and got a :bfn: .... :cry:

ff have also removed my cross hairs now that I have entered yesterdays CM. I have had to over ride it. But I am wondering now...am I actually ovulating!!!

oh no, im sorry u didnt get your BFP. :hugs: but could be as you say. what makes you think that? xx

Hi Ladies I hope you don't mind me stepping in from 3rd tri....

Bubblebubble1 - just wanted to say congratulations on your BFP. We were ttc for a long time too with our first. Also I wanted to let you know that when I got my BFP I had a really faint line at 12dpo, and was still getting a really faint line at 14dpo, tbh I thought that there was something wrong, but judging by the fact I can't see my feet when I look down now it's clear everything was fine! So don't worry if you're still getting faint lines, it's a BFP and that's all that matters!

To the rest of you ladies, fingers crossed you get your BFP's soon. xx

Hey CB1, Not at all, thank you so much, that makes me feel a bit better, i hope everything is going well for you. Af is due today and absolutely terrified it will come. I know your body just stops it and its all science, but it seems so weird! i cant believe my body could actually get it right!

Thank you so much for your advice xx

I've had a bfn too, on an FRER...see you next month then pink_bow!

you definatly will :thumbup:

Im getting fustrated cos there is no sign of AF whatsoever :growlmad:
Still got loads of ewcm too, I really don't know whats going on with my body :shrug: xxx

i just saw your signature, thanks!!!! Love it!!!

how annoying, if its still not here by thurs i would test again, im not convinced you're out yet.

xxx

i just saw your signature, thanks!!!! Love it!!!

how annoying, if its still not here by thurs i would test again, im not convinced you're out yet.

xxx

Yeah I'll think i'll test again in a few days if AF doesn't show.
FX im still in with a chance - not getting my hopes up tho.
I will be following you into 1st tri soon though xx

that would be great, the sooner the better, i need a bump buddy if this all goes well.

You are right not to get hopes up but its so hard isnt it, every negative feels so disappointing, even though you sort of already know.

Fx'd for you you get your BFP VERY soon. and everyone else too, else im coming to kidnap you all from here!

You'll have to do another thread like this for next time too, this one was great. Maybe do a May thread with af dates, predicted ov and test date? Its so nice to get a thread like this, we were all really addicted! xxx

Hey CB1, Not at all, thank you so much, that makes me feel a bit better, i hope everything is going well for you. Af is due today and absolutely terrified it will come. I know your body just stops it and its all science, but it seems so weird! i cant believe my body could actually get it right!

Thank you so much for your advice xx

Just had to let you know that I went to the drs on the 20th of Jan and was only about 10 dpo at the most but got a BFN, 2 days later I took a cheapy $ store test and got a faint line. I was really worried that it was faint and not showing up so fast but it took a little while to come up fast. I took tests up until I was about 8 weeks pg just to be sure. I have since decided that faint lines should only be counted as a worry with a small degree, I now rely on HCG #s Good luck and congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->