14dpo not getting darker UPDATE AGAIN PAGE 4

Joybell

Reaction score
Me again!

Got faint BFP in afternoon at 11dpo.
Here are my tests at 12dpo FMU and 14dpo FMU. Top is 12 bottom is 14 both unweaked of course.

My period is late by a couple of days, no bleeding. Some cramps and pulling, some tender breasts, tiredness.
My tests just don't seem to be getting any darker.
In my last thread everyone said to keep calm and wait a few days. That's been 48 hour between the two and I can't see much difference.

So what do I do? Write this off and wait for a bleed to start or am I being unrealistic for line progression at 14dpo. My first pregnancy I had obvious progression between tests, I just feel I shouldn't need to squint at this stage?

So fed up and down. Wish I knew either way.

Help!
Joy x

Attachments

• IMG_20160104_063238_opt.jpg
    IMG_20160104_063238_opt.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 45
Could it be that your not as many dpo as you thought? Also though I think the second test is darker. Good luck :)

I also think second test is slightly darker. You could of implanted later then you thought. Also depends on how much dye is in each test. If your that worried best thing is to get bloods drawn x

Thanks both of you.

I do reckon the bottom one is a tiny shade darker.

I'm fairly sure when I ovulated but FF had Me a day earlier than 'normal' so perhaps I'm a day off.

I don't want to bother with the doctor just yet. Being stuck in limbo is awful though, keep swinging between telling myself I'm being ridiculous and stop stressing and telling myself it's not progressing and to give up hope.

God sake - and I thought TTC was hard work :/

I do think the top is a little darker. I know it's hard but try not to stress about progression. I hope all goes well xx

Are they FRER ir just the normal first response?

I agree that the second test is slightly darker. Some people start with lower hcg in the first place so rakes a long time to darken. I had a positive at 8 dpo with my five weeks loss then really bad cramps at 10dpo. So as long as you haven't had cramps I think you'll be ok ( these were much worse than periods pains)

Bottom one def darker but I freak out over libes too. Have you looked at countdown to pregnant site. I gorge myself on the testing galleries. You can compare yours to other 14 dpos.

Thanks!

Yeh mrsmax I've been having fun over on countdowntopregnancy! Haha.

No cramps or bleeding, just pulling and twisty feelings. Nothing like AF feeling.

Trying to stay positive!

The bottom test does look darker hun. Good luck :)

Still getting a BFN on IC this afternoon after a hold of a good few hours.
I've got sore boobs and feel yuck. Tummy and back are starting to feel a bit sore.

My gut is saying that this isn't going anywhere. I'm stuck at a level somewhere between an IC picking it up and an FRER picking it up. That sounds to me like a chemical and I'm going to have a bleed soon.
I'm 14dpo, my witch should have arrived yesterday and I've had barely any progress since I first got my line (afternoon of 11dpo).

I've decided no more tests for at least a week if I don't have a bleed. At that stage If I've still got a line I'll head to the doctors.

This is so hard :(
Thanks for all your help, I'll keep this updated

The bottom test is slightly darker but I do agree that I'd expect a bit darker after a 48 hour time frame. I wouldn't worry as far as symptoms go because all those symptoms could simply be pregnancy ones! I swore I was getting AF for the first few weeks of my pregnancy. Unfortunately the only sure way to know if your levels are rising appropriately is to get blood drawn and then rechecked in 48 hours. Good luck! Waiting is so hard :(

Bloody hell

Someone shoot me, or at least bind and gag me so I can stop testing and stressing.

Didn't take any tests this morning then had am urge with SMU. Found my only digital and it says 1-2 weeks. Did an IC negative. Did an FRER and it's darker than yesterday but not greatly. See pic. Oldest at top. I'm kicking myself I didn't try FMU for a better comparison

Currently 15dpo. Witch was due likely on 13dpo.
What's the sensitivity of the clearblue? Can you see any progression over the pics?

Should I wait and test more in a few days, call doc or just trust that I'm pregnant. :fool

Attachments

• IMG_20160105_102455_opt.jpg
    IMG_20160105_102455_opt.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 54
The one at the bottom is def darker!!

Thanks mrsmax it really does look darker. I'm just amazed my digital says pregnant. Can't understand why my ICs are showing nothing- they are rubbish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->