14dpo not getting darker UPDATE AGAIN PAGE 4

So sorry Hun :(
My first chemical was more painful but I was 5+1 for it , my second I was only around 16 DPO and it was just like AF.
Fingers crossed for next cycle<3
OR maybe there's some weird explanation and everything will turn out , you never know.
Hope you get answers soon.

So sorry :( For me, it was longer and heavier than AF. But nothing too terrible.

Thanks for your kind thoughts and words everyone. I'm feeling so Ill this evening. Nauseous, exhausted, terrible headache, sore throat. Still no cramps or bleeding but feels like I'm coming down with something as well. Typical

I was 10 days late and had a cp and started bleeding today. I've been really badly cramping and passing clots so I think it depends on the person. I took Motrin and its seemed to help the pain. Sorry your going through this hunni, the waiting wAs by far the worst part for me :(
Let's hope for our sticky beans next try. Hang in there sweetie I know it can be tough. I did a lot of crying unfortunately but then again i don't do well with grieving.

Bleeding heavily this morning. Sad but in a way relieved that things are happening and I have resolution. Not too sore yet but off to work in a while.

Good luck to you too purple cat. Onto the next cycle the positive I'm taking from this is that I did get pregnant and certainly can do again.

Xx

That's exactly how I felt, almost relieved in a sense that I had closure and was able to get pregnant. I'm glad your taking a positive from all this. Good luck sweetie have a good day! At least you will be a bit distracted being at work today. I cleaned my house from top to bottom yesterday and it kept my mind busy as well which really helps. Here's to lots of baby dust next cycle!

aww I'm so sorry hun I really hoped it would turn out well for you rememeber there are ladys on here who have had a chemical and went on to get there bfp the next month fingers crossed for you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->